PDA

View Full Version : Apologizing

SteelersMongol
09-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Hello, everyone.

It seems like my last thread about some guy's stupid avatar had caused some troubles to some members of the SF which made it to close.

Therefore, I want to apologize whatever trouble I caused. But please understand that I personally didn't experience those troubles when i was viewing the page, so it was purely unintended & innocent mistake. Well, you could say it was just foolish to post something like that, and I would accept the blame. :sorry:

fansince'76
09-04-2008, 11:13 PM
No need to apologize, 'Mongol. You had no way of knowing that would happen as it didn't affect your PC at all - it didn't affect mine whatsoever either. However, since two folks who did go to the link experienced the exact same very suspicious behavior from their browsers after visiting it, the decision was made to (possibly) err on the side of caution and remove the link and close the thread. :drink:

stlrtruck
09-05-2008, 05:39 AM
Yeah, I did a scan after I rebooted.

Mistakes happen and if players can't get a pass for their over the top behavior, then you definitely get a pass for something you had no idea about.

xfl2001fan
09-05-2008, 06:51 AM
You're fired! LOL No worries bro.

X-Terminator
09-05-2008, 07:49 AM
It didn't affect me either, Mongol, so no worries. Of course, I have 3 different spyware programs, antivirus and 3rd-party firewall running on top of the Windows Firewall on both of my machines. I leave nothing to chance. :thumbsup:

steelwall
09-05-2008, 08:18 AM
No prob man....I don't think anyone doubts your loyalty or care for the board..

Texasteel
09-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Your fine Mongol. I didn't have any problems either.
Here son, have a life saver.

MACH1
09-05-2008, 07:39 PM
It didn't affect me either. Like X-T I have protection. :chuckle: