PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear FWP on ESPN Radio's "the Mort Report 9/5?

Mosca
09-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Nothing special, no scoops, but it was fun to hear him. The standard questions: Faneca? The line? Ben? Rashard? All non-answers. Willie says we'll see A LOT more spread offense this year.

tony hipchest
09-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Nothing special, no scoops, but it was fun to hear him. The standard questions: Faneca? The line? Ben? Rashard? All non-answers. Willie says we'll see A LOT more spread offense this year.did they ask about his leg? heard tomlin on sirius this week and he speculated willie probably wasnt up to 100% yet but said, "you would really have to ask him though".

ryan clark was on today and says willie still feels overlooked as one of the better backs in the league and is more determined than ever to prove he's one of the best in the league.

i think willie, ben, holmes and heath will suprise even us this year. :tt02:

MACH1
09-05-2008, 09:40 PM

I hope your right. I'd love for Willie to go out there and prove all the naysayers wrong.

Preacher
09-05-2008, 09:54 PM
did they ask about his leg? heard tomlin on sirius this week and he speculated willie probably wasnt up to 100% yet but said, "you would really have to ask him though".

ryan clark was on today and says willie still feels overlooked as one of the better backs in the league and is more determined than ever to prove he's one of the best in the league.

What a second, Palin said exactly about Biden.....

Oh wait.. Football? What's this? :chuckle:

Dang it... I gotta agree with Tony here!

Seriously, I am not sure about Ben, but for HOlmes and Heath and Wille, yeah, they will be a big surprise.

I think Ben is on the radar in too many places to surprise people this year. BUt I DO think he will become an elite QB this year.

Hapa
09-05-2008, 10:23 PM
I never realized that he had so many touchdowns in the 2006 season. He had 13 touchdowns! A. Peterson only had 12 in 2007. 13 is friggin awesome! What happened to that?

The Duke
09-06-2008, 12:16 AM
I never realized that he had so many touchdowns in the 2006 season. He had 13 touchdowns! A. Peterson only had 12 in 2007. 13 is friggin awesome! What happened to that?

it all went to crap ( dookie :chuckle:)

I seriously believe willie can get that amount again if he is given the ball more in the red zone. yes, he did it in 06, and I remember him having 1 long rushing TD that season( against carolina), the rest seemed to be short yardage runs, or at most 9-10 yards tds.

so yes, he can do it again :tt:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-06-2008, 12:23 AM

Actually Willie had 16 total TDs in 2006....13 rushing and 3 receiving.....Steelers single season record for TDs.....

Galax Steeler
09-06-2008, 07:38 AM
Actually Willie had 16 total TDs in 2006....13 rushing and 3 receiving.....Steelers single season record for TDs.....

I would love to see him do that again but I believe with so many weapons that the touchdown ratio will be spread around more.

Mosca
09-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Yeah, the leg, non-answer (worked on it, got it back, good cuts, blahblah).