PDA

View Full Version : This just in...

Edman
09-07-2008, 04:23 PM
The Bungles still suck.

'Elite' Cartoon Palmer- 10/25 99 yards and a pick.
Mr. Ocho Cinco? Completely ineffective. One catch for 22 yards.

Missed tackles. Horrible Defense. Sloppy play all around. Cinci's only TD was off a fumble recovery.

GBMelBlount
09-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Yep, I had him for SFNFC ffl last year and he tapered off big time at the end of the year. Fortunately I picked up Brady this year instead.....

stillers4me
09-07-2008, 05:44 PM
(stillers wiping tears from eyes)

I just got done reading the Bengals board. OMG.....it's hysterical.

CBS will get fined by the FCC for televising a rape, live on television in the middle of a Sunday afternoon.

This is from the thread about our game. Keep in mind it starts before the game and continues as the game proceeds.

Mario Williams had 14 sacks last year and Pittsburghs Oline isn't as good as it was, lets hope that it's going to be a long day for Big Jen

I actually think the Texans have a chance to win this game.

The Stealers are destorying the Texans 21-3 at the half.

And you want to talk about weak O-lines? Look no farther . . .

I wish our o-line was that weak

they could play with three on the o-line and Willie Parker would still score 3 times on us.

They say laughter is good for the soul........thank God I live in Cinci! :chuckle:

revefsreleets
09-07-2008, 06:09 PM
5-11

stillers4me
09-07-2008, 06:17 PM
So does anyone know how "well" the Ravens played? Or did they just not suck as bad as the Bengals????? :toofunny:

revefsreleets
09-07-2008, 06:19 PM
The Ravens have no offense at all...and they only managed to 17 against the Bungals.

That should tell you all you need to know...

tony hipchest
09-07-2008, 06:23 PM
(stillers wiping tears from eyes)

I just got done reading the Bengals board. OMG.....it's hysterical.

This is from the thread about our game. Keep in mind it starts before the game and continues as the game proceeds.

They say laughter is good for the soul........thank God I live in Cinci! :chuckle:

:toofunny: all bengalsfans hope of success is that their weak, company line slam- "big jen" one day sticks.

too bad that will never happen. big ben provides their teams best qb job security (ken anderson).

poor little puddy tats.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Joe Flacco had a 38 yard TD run....a 38 TD run.....repeat again a 38 TD run....lol I can't stop laughing at that one....It just sucks that the Ravens won but the Bengals also lost...so its a win lose situation...lol I can't wait until Flacco gets a taste of our D.....

stillers4me
09-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Joe Flacco had a 38 yard TD run....a 38 TD run.....repeat again a 38 TD run....lol I can't stop laughing at that one....It just sucks that the Ravens won but the Bengals also lost...so its a win lose situation...lol I can't wait until Flacco gets a taste of our D.....

Carson had a 35.2 rating. :toofunny:
Flacco had like a 64..........

revefsreleets
09-07-2008, 06:50 PM
That makes Flacco and elite QB...

Oh...wait...Kordell had a 64 rating....

Steeler in Carolina
09-07-2008, 09:07 PM
This is great. Palmer stunk it up, Ocho Stinko stunk, TJ Housyourmomma stunk, Rudi stunk....oh what a minute, they cut him. This is a classless organization and they are getting what the deserve.

Steelman16
09-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Some things never change. :chuckle:

In Cinci's defense (wait, did I just say that?) they have the tools (pun intended) to pick up their offense any Sunday, but it didn't happen against the equally sucky Ravens.

I like it that Baltimore won because they probably won't win very many, and Cinci could still win some. It's very helpful for our division. And since the Brownies lost, we're effectively on top. (technically sharing the lead with the Ratbirds, but whatever)

X-Terminator
09-07-2008, 10:39 PM
And the icing on the cake - the league making Mr. Ocho Stinko put C. Johnson on the back of his jersey before the game, which, I might add, I predicted would happen. Not that I'm giving myself a pat on the back or anything. :toofunny::rofl:

lilyoder6
09-07-2008, 10:40 PM
wow.. i rly can't beleive that the bengals off was this horrible.. at least they should of been able to put up 21 points..

shevdog
09-07-2008, 10:52 PM
So does anyone know how "well" the Ravens played? Or did they just not suck as bad as the Bengals????? :toofunny:

My thoughts exactly! Guess that leave the Clowns, but I doubt they will be much of a threat either.

Edman
09-07-2008, 11:52 PM
All due respect to the Rats. They played a good game.

The Bengals however played this game with thumbs up their butts all day. No guts and no heart during the pursuit on Both Flacco and Clayton TD runs.

It's very insulting to Ben that Carson is placed in the same sentence as him after his constant bed-sh***ing these past years. Fortunately, the Bengals are too arrogant to see their problems. After all, they are the team to beat in the AFC North. Lol.

Galax Steeler
09-08-2008, 04:54 AM
Carson had a 35.2 rating. :toofunny:
Flacco had like a 64..........

:toofunny::toofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
09-08-2008, 09:55 AM
BWAAA HAAA HAAAA

So much for that "high powered offense" that CS85 & the rest of bungle-nation like to suck their own d !cks about!

What's gonna be their excuse now? Because you knw they'll have plenty of 'em to go around!

WHERE YA AT '85?!?!?!

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA

BUNGLES SUCK!!!

CantStop85
09-08-2008, 10:33 AM
BWAAA HAAA HAAAA

So much for that "high powered offense" that CS85 & the rest of bungle-nation like to suck their own d !cks about!

What's gonna be their excuse now? Because you knw they'll have plenty of 'em to go around!

WHERE YA AT '85?!?!?!

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA

BUNGLES SUCK!!!

Yep, the Bengals sucked big time on Sunday.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2008, 10:44 AM

(I had Palmer as a QB in one of my Fantasy Leagues....:doh:)

CantStop85
09-08-2008, 10:51 AM

haha yeah, I did in one of my leagues as well. Oh well, at least he didn't get negative points. :flap:

Hopefully the offense will perform better when Willie Anderson isn't in the opposing DC's ear all game long. Or if the O-Line decides to block. Wishful thinking I guess. :noidea:

revefsreleets
09-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I picked up had Chad whatevertheeffhisnameistoday and he scored me all of like 3 points.

HometownGal
09-08-2008, 10:59 AM

Cartoon sucked yesterday, but with WhoBoinkedMyMama as his best target, he'll rack up some points down the road. At least I hope so, as I have TJ in 16 of my 21 FFL's. :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Cartoon sucked yesterday, but with WhoBoinkedMyMama as his best target, he'll rack up some points down the road. At least I hope so, as I have TJ in 16 of my 21 FFL's. :chuckle:

He got me a whopping 3 points!!!!!!!!

I have one FF team with Donavan McNabb and Willie Parker!!!!...as of now I am up by 58 points on my opponant!!

stillers4me
09-08-2008, 06:15 PM
haha yeah, I did in one of my leagues as well. Oh well, at least he didn't get negative points. :flap:

Hopefully the offense will perform better when Willie Anderson isn't in the opposing DC's ear all game long. Or if the O-Line decides to block. Wishful thinking I guess. :noidea:

And that's what I was expecting to hear from a Bengals fan.....Willie Anderson gave them the playbook! :coffee:

HometownGal
09-08-2008, 06:24 PM
He got me a whopping 3 points!!!!!!!!

I have one FF team with Donavan McNabb and Willie Parker!!!!...as of now I am up by 58 points on my opponant!!

I kicked booty this week - good start! :thumbsup: Good for you being up 58 points going into tonight's matchups! :drink: I'm pullin' for ya! :applaudit:

CantStop85
09-08-2008, 08:54 PM
And that's what I was expecting to hear from a Bengals fan.....Willie Anderson gave them the playbook! :coffee:

I'm not saying it's the reason the Bengals lost, but anyone who was at the game could see Willie standing right beside their DC the entire game,pointing out things about the Bengals offensive formations. Unfortunately the Bengals did nothing to counteract this, like changing up playcalling or going no huddle. That being said, the offensive line just sucked in general.

43Hitman
09-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Cartoon sucked yesterday, but with WhoBoinkedMyMama as his best target, he'll rack up some points down the road. At least I hope so, as I have TJ in 16 of my 21 FFL's.

Your Daddy! :naughty:

Tankus_Maximus
09-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Good to see you've accepted their ineptitude in the National Football League, son. :applaudit:

revefsreleets
09-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Mayhap it's time to change your screen name to something more accurate...maybe "Everyone Stops 85" or something it that vein.

Dino 6 Rings
09-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I'm not saying it's the reason the Bengals lost, but anyone who was at the game could see Willie standing right beside their DC the entire game,pointing out things about the Bengals offensive formations. Unfortunately the Bengals did nothing to counteract this, like changing up playcalling or going no huddle. That being said, the offensive line just sucked in general.

When are you going to let me mail you that Terrible Towel you want?

We all know you really want to be a Steelers fan...come aboard, we welcome your self improvement toward greatness.

revefsreleets
09-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Yup...that way you can keep the name for another half season or so (in reference to Nate "I'm about to lose my #3 job to Sweed" Washington). Change the av and sig and no one would be any the wiser...