PDA

View Full Version : You know what the best part about today is?

Edman
09-07-2008, 06:45 PM
No major injuries...yet.

Clark and Ben got a little banged up, but I haven't heard any bad injury news on them.

HometownGal
09-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Any week that we can win and avoid serious injury to any of our players is a blessing. I'll most likely hear something on the 10:00 news tonight.

revefsreleets
09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Good point.

Rock on!

OX1947
09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Brady is out for the season, which means the Pats are now done as the favorites and opens the the AFC wide open. The Steelers if healthy going into the playoffs has a great chance to go to the Super Bowl if our defense plays like this....

revefsreleets
09-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Wait a second. This IS the Patriots. What if we have another Bruschi type miracle and Brady (since he is a God and all) miraculously heals or regenerates or whatever and comes back this year?

Let's not be hasty here...

scsteeler
09-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Brady is out for the season, which means the Pats are now done as the favorites and opens the the AFC wide open. The Steelers if healthy going into the playoffs has a great chance to go to the Super Bowl if our defense plays like this....

Even if Brady had not gotten hurt I think the Steelers could have handled the Patriots. I said before the season even started that NE would not even make the playoffs. To bad Brady getting hurt may be the cause of it.

Sharkissle29
09-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Even if Brady had not gotten hurt I think the Steelers could have handled the Patriots. I said before the season even started that NE would not even make the playoffs. To bad Brady getting hurt may be the cause of it.

same here, i dont think the patriots are as good as people think even before brady went down.

OX1947
09-07-2008, 07:23 PM
With Brady's Injuries and Manning being in so so with his knee, Big Ben has a chance to come up to slot 1. I predicted that Big Ben would be an MVP canidate. If he stays healthy all year and is putting up 2 tds a game with 70 pct completion %, he may do it.

Steelman16
09-07-2008, 07:38 PM
No injuries is definitely a blessing!

shevdog
09-07-2008, 08:56 PM

I just had this feeling Brady would get injured this year and/or the Patriots would be awful this year.

Feeling = confirmed!

Looks like the AFC is up for grabs this year. Steeler look solid!

I got another feeling...

millwalldavey
09-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I got another feeling...

Should I finish that line? Ive been singing the song all day!

shevdog
09-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Should I finish that line? Ive been singing the song all day!

Oh yeah!

millwalldavey
09-07-2008, 09:23 PM
I got another feeling...

...PITTS-BURGHS GOIN TO THE SUPER BOWL!

lilyoder6
09-07-2008, 09:49 PM
i am also happy that we were able to get some starters off the field in the 4th.. to rest them and all

FordsnSteelers
09-08-2008, 12:43 AM
stats dont mean shiznizzle to me. we win we in. all that matters.

Tom *Cheaty* is out for the season. Dont get too excited. He sucks generally. What makes you think Cassel wont be as *great* as him? Keep your fingers crossed.

But GD this was the season opener I was needin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our D is on some PUNISHMENT style 1970s play!!!!!!!! I love it.

Silverback and Woodley are REAAAALLLL!!!!!

Not to mention Polamalu bringin back that "Silcent Swag" OMG

Not to get ahead of myself but DAHMN.....

BTW...Mike Tomlin is a GREAT HEAD COACH. Will be for seasons to come. Mark my Mugga FrikGGin Words.

Galax Steeler
09-08-2008, 03:35 AM
We need to keep playing like this all year and a good run in the playoffs who knows what might happen.

SteelMember
09-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Smells like.........Victory! :usa: