PDA

View Full Version : Streaming games on the net!

Merseyside_Nighthawk#97
11-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey chaps, does anyone know where I can watch the games on the internet? In england they only show about 6 or 7 Steelers games a year, and I am missing out on much loving.

Most of the other teams websites have got it sorted but not ours.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2005, 03:25 PM
There's no live streaming video of games on the net that I know of..the best thing u can do is check out the nfl field pass on NFL.com or perhaps a local radio station like am970 in pittsburgh does live streaming of their commentators.

steeler47
11-27-2005, 08:21 AM
There's no live streaming video of games on the net that I know of..the best thing u can do is check out the nfl field pass on NFL.com or perhaps a local radio station like am970 in pittsburgh does live streaming of their commentators.

I think 970TheBurgh stops it's streaming once the game start's.You have to buy the NFL Field Pass to listen.While listening to the NFL Pass you can watch the play by play on the gameday field.It shows what happened and where the ball is,what down,everything.Just not a live pic.

Rotorhead
11-27-2005, 10:17 AM
yeah, have fun with the crappy gamecast from nfl.com and espn.com, it gets frustrating. I also could not get the streaming audio to work with real(crap)player either unfortunately. But this board pretty much gives a play-by-play lol