PDA

View Full Version : Supercollider turned on....

Mosca
09-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Thing is, at the moment, the universe split in two...

In one universe, it did create a huge black hole that consumed the solar system! However, in this one it did not, and the Steelers play the Browns on Sunday!

stlrtruck
09-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Thing is, at the moment, the universe split in two...

In one universe, it did create a huge black hole that consumed the solar system! However, in this one it did not, and the Steelers play the Browns on Sunday!

But the Steelers are still going into a hole :toofunny:

revefsreleets
09-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Well, we ain't out of the clear yet...they've only sent particles in one direction, and the problems are supposed to start when they create a collision.

Just hope they wait until about midnight Sunday to do it:tt:

tony hipchest
09-11-2008, 10:00 AM
ok so "Preacher" goes on sabbatical for a week.

in that same week it is reavealed scientists are not only on the verge of recreating the big bang, but also that they are on the verge of creating life artificially from non biological material. :tap: coincidence?

is "Preacher" really "Scientist"? :scratchchin:

stlrtruck
09-11-2008, 10:36 AM
ok so "Preacher" goes on sabbatical for a week.

in that same week it is reavealed scientists are not only on the verge of recreating the big bang, but also that they are on the verge of creating life artificially from non biological material. :tap: coincidence?

is "Preacher" really "Scientist"? :scratchchin:

In honor of Preacher...

:buttkick:

TroysBadDawg
09-11-2008, 10:45 AM
I just love this site, The Browns are not being blown into particles by posters here, but then again I don't go into the Blast furnace. Living way back when In Youngstown, Ohio I saw what the Blast furnaces can do to even the hardest steel.

But I will say it doesn't look good if the pre-season and last weeks game is any indication of what will happen this Sunday. I just hope it is a non career ending injury type of game. A little blood here and there is football, I know I lefgt my share on the fields of play.

Just to say Good Luck to both teams, and I hope Crennel is replaces soon.

Browns may suck at the present but the Ravens swallow.

TroysBadDawg
09-11-2008, 10:46 AM
But the Steelers are still going into a hole :toofunny:

If Cleveland is a hole what is Cinci? State Prison annex? Oh silly question I guess, now that Henry is back there.

xfl2001fan
09-11-2008, 11:01 AM
I just love this site, The Browns are not being blown into particles by posters here, but then again I don't go into the Blast furnace.

It's actually pretty mild in there. I don't post much in there, but it's hard to argue against the masses when you consider their perspective. Dumb too. LOL

Regardless of the outcome, I hope both teams come out clean and healthy.

revefsreleets
09-11-2008, 01:58 PM
It'd be different if the Browns would have, you know, won a couple games here and there over the years. No fun running smack against a team that can't beat you...

Dino 6 Rings
09-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Question, if these guys do discover the "god particle" by colliding protons into each other after building a 4 billion dollar machine and prove the big bang theory after pushing the "on" button...

well then...who built the original machine and pushed that button to start the first real big bang? I was Just wondering.

tony hipchest
09-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Question, if these guys do discover the "god particle" by colliding protons into each other after building a 4 billion dollar machine and prove the big bang theory after pushing the "on" button...

well then...who built the original machine and pushed that button to start the first real big bang? I was Just wondering.these same guys. we are about to come full circle where the universe starts all over again. its a never ending cycle. in about 12-5,000,002,008 years from now the same guys will do it yet again. :noidea:

xfl2001fan
09-11-2008, 04:42 PM
LOL @ Tony's remark. Awesome man!

stillers4me
09-11-2008, 04:48 PM
these same guys. we are about to come full circle where the universe starts all over again. its a never ending cycle. in about 12-5,000,002,008 years from now the same guys will do it yet again. :noidea:

Kindof like the movie Groundhog Day? :wink02:

Texasteel
09-11-2008, 07:32 PM
these same guys. we are about to come full circle where the universe starts all over again. its a never ending cycle. in about 12-5,000,002,008 years from now the same guys will do it yet again. :noidea:

You watch a lot of Walt Disney don't you.

Borski
09-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Hey I found some footage of that test via webcam at the facility. Doesn't look like they got the results they where looking for though.

http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html

Dino 6 Rings
09-12-2008, 11:29 AM

That's kind of deep, and I did think that, but then realized I wasn't stoned and that it really made no sense at all. :sofunny: