PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassed as a Steeler fan.....

MDSteel15
09-11-2008, 12:53 AM
I can't believe another Steeler fan site is selling T-shirts glorifying Tom Brady's season ending injury. That is ridiculous!!! :banging: The bar I was watching the game in erupted in cheers! I couldn't believe it and I felt like crap for a split second to say I was a fan. I don't care who it is, you NEVER cheer an opposing player being hurt! You learn this growing up as sportsmanship. We aren't Philly fans! Yes it helps us out, but who wants to beat them with out the best they have? I myself would rathere beat the best to be called the best! Bitch at me all you want but -
Get well Brady, would rather kick the Patsies asses with you on the field....

But now that I have that off my chest...... :tt03: Kick the Clowns ass boys!!! :tt02:

Steelman16
09-11-2008, 12:57 AM
I believe it's embarrassed. :wink02:

jjpro11
09-11-2008, 01:03 AM
i personally would have liked to have seen harrison and woodley beat the living shit out of brady this year. this is a classic case of karma imo. i didnt cheer when he got hurt, but i did think of the arrogance and disrespect belicheat, brady, and his entire team showed last year.. their little rebellious act against the league with the injury reports, scores, belichick comments last year was just annoying and childish.

tony hipchest
09-11-2008, 01:16 AM
personally, i dont care what 11 flying elvi that turd of a franchise runs out onto the field when we play.

we knocked brady out of the game in '01 AFCC game and they still went on to win the superbowl.

we lost woodson in 95. hell, we lost w. parker last year. i have no problems facing matt cassell a LONG time from now.

wishing to see brady suited up will be the last thing on my mind when that game finally rolls around.

Sharkissle29
09-11-2008, 01:46 AM
brady had it coming to him. cant say im sad to see him gone for the year, karma.

SteelersMongol
09-11-2008, 01:54 AM
It wasn't really a joyous moment 4 me, but I was as happy as I could B, cuz 1st thing came into my mind was that "KARMA, wow, there IS a God!"

But like jjpro11 said it would've been more fun 2 C our guys kick that Cheating b*st*rd's arse until he forgets his own last name.

MDSteel15
09-11-2008, 02:30 AM
I believe it's embarrassed. :wink02:

It's late, I'm tired and it's close enuff! :wave: :coffee:

X-Terminator
09-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Screw Marsha Brady, screw the *'s and screw their fans. I certainly didn't shed a tear when I found out he was hurt - in fact, I was elated. It's a classic case of karma coming back to kick Marsha in the knee. He and the rest of those assclowns in New England have had it coming for a LONG time.

DACEB
09-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Noone wants to see anyone get hurt.....yet we ALL glorify the huge hits. Some of the most revered players were mean a$$ sons of beaches, Lambert anyone.

We all want to see our nemisis get laid out, but yet get right back up only for us to scream out "kill 'em". I think it's a tad hypocritical to love such a violent sport and not expect, and sometimes cheer, when someone gets hurt.

Hell, he wrecked his knee. It's not like he was hit by a car on his motorcycle and almost lost his life. It's all part of the game, the athletes know that going in.

Godfather
09-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I wouldn't cheer in public, but I can't say I'm upset about it given that the Patriots* are a bunch of cheaters and frauds and Brady* is a POS off the field.

cubanstogie
09-11-2008, 10:30 AM
I was rooting for Brady to go down all of last year so I can't say I share your same sentiments. Belichek, Kraft and the rest of the cheatriots had it coming to them. They are arrogant pricks who think they are above the laws of NFL. I actually don't despise Tom Brady though, but someone had to take one for their team. I get sick of all the overexposure. It is tiring. I know we will hear excuses from Patsy fans when the fail to make the playoffs. My answer is injuries part of NFL, deal with it. If they do make the playoffs I will actually find a little respect for Belicheat. I don't see it happening though.

stlrtruck
09-11-2008, 10:37 AM
If they do make the playoffs I will actually find a little respect for Belicheat. I don't see it happening though.

If they make the playoffs, I'll have respect for the players. Belicheat has lost all respect for his blatant disrespect for the league and his inability to be honest about Spygate.

As for the shirt, while I don't cheer for players to get injured, I can say that many a people have made fortunes at the misfortunes of others. So why not score a few hundred, if not thousands, of dollars off Brady's injury.

Tankus_Maximus
09-11-2008, 10:38 AM
The cherry on top of this sundae, would be if that lil b !tch, Carson Palmer got hurt for the season too.

SteelerHoo
09-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Think about it this way - if things were reversed do you think their fans would be quiet and just sit there and say 'oh poor Steelers'. Hell no, they would be just as bad if not worse. Boston\New Eng fans are some of the WORST fans around.

Like others have said. This was Karma coming back on those jerks, I hope they lose every game here on out - but given that cake schedule Boston College could probably eeck out a couple wins.

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2008, 12:09 PM
ok.....where's drag truck......:mg: ....i'm sure he's giddy as hell over this..:sofunny:

Edman
09-11-2008, 12:41 PM
The Patriot fans didn't whine and cry for the Steelers when Ben was almost killed. Almost killed, folks.

Nope, in fact they laughed and told jokes. Still tell jokes to this day. So I'm gonna laugh at them and laugh at their misery. They suck and they can get a **** up their holes for all I care. Freaking scumbucket s*itbags.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-11-2008, 03:11 PM
I have no sympathy for Brady. He was as much a part of the blatant cheating as Bellichick was. He was throwing TD passes with his team up by 30.

Not to mention he gets injured playing a game in which he makes millions of dollars. Misses a season and still gets paid. Plus all his endorsment deals.

While the construction worker who makes maybe $50k in a year gets hurt on the job and has to fight for 2 years to get workmans compensation for his injury.

So please, nobody should tell me I feel bad for any of these guys when they get hurt and have to miss a season. Especially guys like Tom Brady who I have no respect for whatsoever.

Did Patriot fans feel bad for Ben when he almost died in his motorcycle accident? Hell no, they made jokes about it and laughed.

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Got to say I reacted pretty much the same way that I reacted to Carson Palmer going down in 2005. Too bad to see, but part of the game.

A bar full of people cheering is sad. Just as the NY post headline of Yahoo!: Brady out for season ( a play on words because Yahoo broke the story)

The M-bear-assing part is all the fans on the boston globe site claiming it was a dirty hit and worse than Vince Wilfork's hit on Losman. I think the Karma is just getting started.

fansince'76
09-11-2008, 04:40 PM
The M-bear-assing part is all the fans on the boston globe site claiming it was a dirty hit and worse than Vince Wilfork's hit on Losman. I think the Karma is just getting started.

That joke of a fanbase is the main reason I have absolutely no sympathy. I didn't cheer for it to happen, I didn't celebrate after it did, but I don't feel badly about it either.

Texasteel
09-11-2008, 08:22 PM
I believe the commissioner plans to suspend all starting QBs in order to make it more fair for the Pansy asses.

Godfather
09-11-2008, 10:13 PM
This thread is USELESS without a link!!!!
I need to know where I can buy one of those shirts!!!

The only thing, IMO, that could've made his injury more gratifying would have been for him to get his pretty boy face mangled too!

Like I said in another post, I can only hope that Belipunk is on karma's list this week!!

Go to cafepress.com and search for Bernard Pollard. There are already some items there that celebrate Brokeback Brady's injury.

Hammer Of The GODS
09-11-2008, 10:40 PM
EFF MARSHA EFF THE PATS AND EFF THIER FANS!

I DANCED A FRIGGIN JIG WHEN THAT KNEE CRUMBLED!

Only thing that would have been better is Marsha bursting into flames!

Don't look to me for sympathy for the cheatriots!

My next jig is reserved for Belicheat clutching his chest on the sidelines and face planting in the turf!

EFF the cheatriots!

MACH1
09-11-2008, 11:23 PM
No sympathy here. Its part of the game and chit happens.

NV STEELERS 723
09-11-2008, 11:59 PM
I heard they are gonna bring back Steve Grogan!

Galax Steeler
09-12-2008, 05:14 AM
I could care less about Brady if he gets hurt are not just think of all the cheating he has done to other teams.

GBMelBlount
09-12-2008, 05:32 AM
i personally would have liked to have seen harrison and woodley beat the living shit out of brady this year. this is a classic case of karma imo. i didnt cheer when he got hurt, but i did think of the arrogance and disrespect belicheat, brady, and his entire team showed last year.. their little rebellious act against the league with the injury reports, scores, belichick comments last year was just annoying and childish.

My sentiments exactly.

CantStop85
09-12-2008, 08:45 AM
The cherry on top of this sundae, would be if that lil b !tch, Carson Palmer got hurt for the season too.

How old are you again?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-13-2008, 09:23 AM
:coffee:You gotta love football

Tankus_Maximus
09-15-2008, 09:41 AM
What's Carson's TD total so far again?!?!

BTW, what's your point? kid.

How old are you again?

revefsreleets
09-15-2008, 09:54 AM
Speaking of....A) The hit Wood laid on DA was clean. It's a shame that they called that a penalty, when in fact it was just a football play. B) Rodgers hit on Ben later in the game WAS late and WAS cheap, and it wasn't even flagged.

Wood was already committed and his shot happened a split second after DA released. Rodgers clearly was still in control, saw that Ben released, and then lowered a shoulder and hit Ben.

I was disgusted.

memphissteelergirl
09-15-2008, 10:58 AM
That joke of a fanbase is the main reason I have absolutely no sympathy. I didn't cheer for it to happen, I didn't celebrate after it did, but I don't feel badly about it either.

Yep...pretty much sums up my feelings. :thumbsup:

...plus the fact the man is a gazillionaire 100+ times over, so it's not like he's gonna miss any meals or have his mansion foreclosed....please. :coffee:

stlrtruck
09-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Speaking of....A) The hit Wood laid on DA was clean. It's a shame that they called that a penalty, when in fact it was just a football play. B) Rodgers hit on Ben later in the game WAS late and WAS cheap, and it wasn't even flagged.

Wood was already committed and his shot happened a split second after DA released. Rodgers clearly was still in control, saw that Ben released, and then lowered a shoulder and hit Ben.

I was disgusted.

First, we all know that when it comes to refs throwing flags for late hits on Steelers QBs, it's just not allowed. There have been many plays over the last few years where Ben was hit well after the ball was released and no flag - but when Steelers players were even hinting of touching opposing QBs every ref threw his flag.

Second, I'm just thankful we have QBs that know this is football and don't puss out when it comes to playing the game.

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-15-2008, 11:59 AM

I was disgusted.

Yeah, the only way the refs could justify the penalty on Woodley was "driving the QB to the ground", but its football.....The hit on Ben was late and should have been called.

revefsreleets
09-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Note to refs: Brady is down, Peyton looks shaky, and Carson looks like Kordell Stewart. Ben is a superstar NFL QB (maybe THE NFL superstar QB) and he NEEDS protected back there!

No ref was watching when fatass cheap shotted him? Why is that? I'm more angry about now, I think, then I was last night.

pittsburghp8baller
09-15-2008, 12:36 PM
No ref was watching when fatass cheap shotted him? Why is that? I'm more angry about now, I think, then I was last night.

yea i cant believe they missed that call, i mean rogers is kind of hard to miss.

im not gonna say im happy that Brady got hurt but i cant say i feel sorry for him.

every1 here is talking about karma and all, i just hope all of these threads about how happy their are that Brady is out and he derserves it doesnt come around and bit us in the behind.

I want to Pats to go down, but i wanted it to be when they went down they wont have an excuse for why they went down

millwalldavey
09-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Wait... Tom Brady is hurt? Nothing in the media about it...

stlrtruck
09-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Wait... Tom Brady is hurt? Nothing in the media about it...

You might find it in the obituaries....there was a small article about it there in the St Pete Times :toofunny: