PDA

View Full Version : Steelers need to be concerned.......

CanadianSteel
09-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Was cruising the internet and came across this little tidbit from a Brownstain beat reporter. If I see one of the Steelers fumble after being gang tackled in a pile I will know exactly what happened.
This must be a new move that Crennel has taught ifrom his leanings from Bellicheat... I guess this is what the Browns call "ball hawking " :tt02:

o o o BELOW THE BELT: Adam “Pacman” Jones told Dallas reporters a member of the Browns grabbed his crotch after he muffed a punt return in the third quarter Sunday. He initially accused Nick Sorensen of groping him at the bottom of a pile, but subsequently backed off the identification. “Come on, I would never do that,” Sorensen said. “Consider the source.” Fellow Cleveland special teamer Mike Adams also denied being the culprit, saying, “Pacman was doing a lot of talking to everybody. When he started yelling to the refs, ‘Somebody grabbed my (…),’ I thought it was a cop-out because he fumbled the ball and he was just making up excuses.” Both Browns players said they have never seen such an incident in the NFL, but couldn’t deny it occurs from time to time. “Not with me, it doesn’t,” Adams said, laughing uncontrollably. “I don’t ever want to be in a pile where that happens. I’m getting out as fast as I can.”

lilyoder6
09-12-2008, 04:33 PM
that is totally wrong in so many ways.. maybe brady quinn's attitude is rubbing off on his team-mates

Galax Steeler
09-12-2008, 04:37 PM
that is totally wrong in so many ways.. maybe brady quinn's attitude is rubbing off on his team-mates

I have to agree that is right down brady quinns alley maybe we will see him on deffense.

tony hipchest
09-12-2008, 04:42 PM
sucker punching duce staley in the pile is how the patriots essentially ended his career as a steeler back in 2004. until then, he was easilly and consistantly putting up 100 yds a game.

i wonder who the pats d-coord was in 2004. :rolleyes:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-12-2008, 06:32 PM
sucker punching duce staley in the pile is how the patriots essentially ended his career as a steeler back in 2004. until then, he was easilly and consistantly putting up 100 yds a game.

i wonder who the pats d-coord was in 2004. :rolleyes:

And the player that did the sucker punching:

Rodney "Im not a dirty player....really Im not!" Harrison.

revefsreleets
09-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Hmmmm...this could go a long way to explaining "the mystery" of how all these Browns keep infecting each other with Staph.

HughC
09-12-2008, 11:27 PM
The crap that goes on during a fumble is well documented, including all the crotch grabbing (you would think these guts would learn and wear extra large, barb-wired cups!)

Tony H, I love your dedication, but does every thread really have to be hijacked into an anti-Patriots rant? There are times I think you talk about them more than the Steelers. In case you didn't notice, they're no longer an issue.

Preacher
09-12-2008, 11:44 PM
The crap that goes on during a fumble is well documented, including all the crotch grabbing (you would think these guts would learn and wear extra large, barb-wired cups!)

Tony H, I love your dedication, but does every thread really have to be hijacked into an anti-Patriots rant? There are times I think you talk about them more than the Steelers. In case you didn't notice, they're no longer an issue.

Well..

Let's take a look at the line of argument. Who was the D coordinater? Who is coaching now for the Browns? Who basically ended our players career with a cheapshot in a pile? who is accused of doing that kind of stuff now?

Its OK to call someone else out on this board... but make sure you have a ledge to stand on when you do...

Galax Steeler
09-13-2008, 03:58 AM
Hmmmm...this could go a long way to explaining "the mystery" of how all these Browns keep infecting each other with Staph.

Never thought of it that way but I think you are right.:toofunny:

HereWeGoSteelers219
09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Is there any reason not to think that a preppy frat boy from Notre Dame named "Brady" had something to do with this?