PDA

View Full Version : I seem to recall some sort of wager......

UK CANDY BEE
09-12-2008, 09:09 PM
However, I cannot recall exactly what it was....... If someone could locate it for me, that would be nice.

I believe it had something to do with a sigline used until the end of the next matchup in Decmeber by the loser and through the offseason if there is a sweep..... but I could be wrong.....

I wouldn't want to be accused of not holding up my end of the deal, should the Browns lose, but I am not interested in poring though the old threads. Either way, I'll show up enough to gloat or let you goons have your shots, but I am working out of town four days a week, so it'll only be on the weekends..... best I can do...LOL !!

revefsreleets
09-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Congrats! That's the closest thing to smack we've seen run by a Browns fan since last weeks drubbing.

Which is a sad testimony to the state of affairs amongst the Cleveland fandom, I might add...

Galax Steeler
09-13-2008, 05:41 AM
Congrats! That's the closest thing to smack we've seen run by a Browns fan since last weeks drubbing.

Which is a sad testimony to the state of affairs amongst the Cleveland fandom, I might add...

As I recall the bungholes took a drubbing also.:flap:

UK CANDY BEE
09-13-2008, 08:10 AM

Wasn't really meant to be smack, but as for the "Cleveland fandom", IMO, we are in a state of confusion at the moment. Mainly because in both preseason and in week one, we are not seeing what we thought we would see, and it has nothing to do win wins or losses.

It isn't fashionable or encouraging to admit that, but I believe it is too obvious to deny. Of course, they could turn it around kinda like they did last year (happens all the time in the NFL), however, I think that if the Browns can't pull it together when the Stoolers come to town, and they play this Sunday night like they did vs the Plowboys (they sure plowed through our defense), all the folks who claimed we feasted on an easy schedule and aren't really anything to write home about will be proven correct beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Anyway........ are the Browns going to win this Sunday night ?? The only thing I DO know about that is that I DON'T have any bloody idea !! Hmm..... would that be something like inverse smack...... as in smack turned inside out ?? Beats me......... but there WAS a wager of some sort......... So.......

fansince'76
09-13-2008, 10:07 AM
:coffee:

tony hipchest
09-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Anyway........ are the Browns going to win this Sunday night ?? The only thing I DO know about that is that I DON'T have any bloody idea !! ..[/B]

i have an idea. its that the brown's noses are gonna be bloodied a scarlet red come sunday.

Stu Pidasso
09-14-2008, 12:38 AM
I sincerely hope the Browns play as well as Ohio State did today.