PDA

View Full Version : Cuisine

Conan
11-27-2005, 06:32 PM
This has probably already been posted before but i was wondering what everyone likes to eat during steelers games? I usually get my steeler game meals from a 12 oz. can but for the Colts game I figured I needed to step it up a notch, so me and my roomate are making a big batch of chili. If you have any game favorites or good recipes please share!

clevestinks
11-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Well it used to be a Rolling Rock prior to the game. Now especially on a Monday night, it will be H2O. My daughter will be up for pregame, then a 9 pm bedtime. The wife will be home at 9 pm. so probably no beer tonite. But Rolling Rock would be my choice.

During the game, I don`t eat! I can`t!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Im happy with Miller Light and a bucket of hot wings

SalukiSteelers
11-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Since you're making chilli, try this one out:
1 lb block of Velveeta cheese
The eqiuvelant of a couple cans of chilli
Canned or jarred Jalepenos to taste
Cook in a crock pot or regular pot on a low-medium setting until melted
Get a couple bags of tortilla chips and you're good to go.

Suitanim
11-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Im happy with Miller Light and a bucket of hot wings

That's usually what I eat, at home or at the Sports Bar. I'd give you my home wing recipe, but then I'd have to kill you:crazy02::crazy02:

tony hipchest
11-28-2005, 06:35 PM
beer and bbq buffalo wings. easy to make, all you need is a bottle of franks red hot. a basting brush could help but sometimes i drip the sauce directly on the wings 8-10 times while cooking. the burnt sauce and sear marks give great flavor. better than any ive ever had in a restaurant. if you wanna go all out baste them with some newmans own vinigar and oil and add butter to the red hot before basting.