PDA

View Full Version : South - Western Ontario Steeler Fan

danreeve
09-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Hey my name is Dan and I been a Steeler Fan for over thirty years and Iím part of the Canadian Steeler Nation. I was lucky to live in an area ((London Ontario) where my cable providerís CBS station was located in Erie Pennsylvania and got all the Steeler home games which I fell in love with there dominant defensive style.
I was crazy enough (or that much of a Steeler nut) to purchase one of those over priced ticket packages to see the Steeler play the Bills in Toronto at the Rogers Centre. My wife (who also loves the Steelers) and I had a great time and won VIP seats at the so-called tailgate party Budweiser put on for ticket holders The greatest thing about the Tailgate Party (other than winning the tickets) was the Bus was there who came out and talk a bit which we thought was awesome.
I also have spent thousands of dollars on U.S. satellite equipment (which I donít use anymore) because at the time my Canadian satellite provider didnít have the Sunday big ticket. That more or less says what kind of a Steeler fan Iím and I may be Canadian but I bleed Black and Gold.

fansince'76
09-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the board, Dan! :cheers:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Welcome.

SteelCityMan786
09-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

HometownGal
09-15-2008, 08:59 AM
Hiya danreeve and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

Great to see our Canadian Steelers Nation is so strong! :applaudit:

SteelersMongol
09-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Welcome & enjoy.