PDA

View Full Version : Disadvantage of Living outside the Pittsburgh Area

danreeve
09-14-2008, 11:36 AM
One of the things I cherish most is going to work after a Steeler victory it so nice and quiet at the work place. One of the disadvantages of living outside the Pittsburgh area is you probably don't have to put up with all the trash talk when the Steelers lose from fans from other teams . The place I working (temporary now) there is a wide spread variety of Football fans, which is fun as long as your team is winning. We have a Dolphin fan there who is pretty quiet. but those New England Patriot fans are unbearable and very arrogant. I t was really quiet after the Steelers thumped the Texans but we should have beaten them that soundly anyways (which a lot of people seemed to point out ) and I think a lot of Steeler fans also knew this to. Even with the Trash talk and ribbing I could think of no other team to support other than the Steelers.

X-Terminator
09-14-2008, 11:38 AM
but those New England Patriot fans are unbearable and very arrogant.

Which, of course, should surprise absolutely no one.

millwalldavey
09-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Even with the Trash talk and ribbing I could think of no other team to support other than the Steelers.

Simply beautiful my brother.

austinfrench76
09-14-2008, 02:40 PM
I live in Southern California and I couldnt agree more. Not only are there transplants from all over the country here but I have to listen to the biggest fair weather fans on earth! No one cared about the Chargers my first few years here now, everyones a Chargers fan. Its pathetic. I bought Charger season tx a few years ago simply for the Steelers Monday night game. It cost me lees for the whole seaason than it would have to buy that games tix. Go Steelers!

danreeve
09-14-2008, 03:23 PM
I bought Charger season tx a few years ago simply for the Steelers Monday night game. It cost me lees for the whole seaason than it would have to buy that games tix. Go Steelers!
I hear you talking I paid over $600 for a pair of nosebleed seats for a three game package (even though we just off the rail) to see the Steeler's pre-seasson game in Toronto against the Bills. It was great like I mentioned before my wife won VIP seats on the 2nd level at the Budweiser Tailgate part for the Steeler game. Now we also have tickets for the Bills vs.the Dolphins the same day the Steelers play the Cowboys (that hurts) and a game to be announced next year.

nojobny
09-14-2008, 10:30 PM
$600!! Dear lord where are you when I can't make a game and I'm forced to sell my tix??!!! I can barely get over face value. (of course I do sell mine on the Steelers tix exchange and the prices tend to be a bit lower b/c there are so many tix to choose from )