PDA

View Full Version : As usual, the ratbirds are no help

BlitzburghRockCity
11-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Well we were all hoping the ratbirds would come in and upset the bungals, but of course as is par for the course the ratbirds cant even be counted on to get out of their own way.

Even though we all expected the bungals to win this game, it would have been nice for the ratbirds to show some pride and actually do something.

StillerPaul
11-27-2005, 11:11 PM
I gotta admit it's startin' to get a bit hairy. I think it's puttin' more and more pressure on us to win.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-28-2005, 12:47 AM
We are a team that thrives on pressure for the most part..when our back are against the wall, when you absolutely have to win a game to reach the next step, we usually pull thru and especially in prime time.

I'd much rather have this game at Heinz, but hey this is the card we are dealt we have to do what 10 other teams havent been able to.

Rotorhead
11-28-2005, 02:35 AM
We still dont have to win this game though, if we lose and win next week we still hold the tie breaker with Cincy and all we have to do is stay even with them. Of course, it would be nice to get a win here and next week so we control our own destiny :)

AvoidLLoyd95
11-28-2005, 07:07 AM
Damn Ratbirds. I hate all of them, especially Billick. What an ass!

SteelerFanInATL
11-28-2005, 09:20 AM
We still dont have to win this game though, if we lose and win next week we still hold the tie breaker with Cincy and all we have to do is stay even with them. Of course, it would be nice to get a win here and next week so we control our own destiny :)

I was just about to post the same thing. We are not going to lose two in a row. One of these teams will lose in the next two weeks so we are still in good shape for the playoffs.
I am looking for us to run the table on both teams for our march into the playoffs.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Is anyone suprissed how bad the Ravens are this year???
I know we lost to them but what do you expect when you let tommy throw the ball all fu@#ing game.....
I really thought the Ravens were going to be the team to beat this year

SteelCityMan786
11-28-2005, 12:36 PM
The Ratbirds are a bunch of Fatasses if you ask me

SalukiSteelers
11-28-2005, 01:02 PM
Well, it makes sense that Cincy hammered the Birds. B'more won their playoff game last week and I couldn't really see Cincy dropping two games in a row. The thing that kills me is the fact that Pittsburgh is the last game that Cincy could possibly lose.

Atlanta Dan
11-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Well, it makes sense that Cincy hammered the Birds. B'more won their playoff game last week and I couldn't really see Cincy dropping two games in a row. The thing that kills me is the fact that Pittsburgh is the last game that Cincy could possibly lose.

They probably will be eliminated by that point, but if the Chiefs are still in the running for a wildcard thay will give the Bengals a game in Arrowhead to end the season. The Chiefs tore up New England yesterday and the Bengals are starting to resemble last year's edition of the Colts (great offense/mediocre defense).

As the P-G said today, another problem for the Steelers is that the Chicago and Minnesota games are not the sure things they appeared to be 6 weeks ago.