PDA

View Full Version : Rain hurts our offense

moedap
09-14-2008, 10:44 PM
It was a good win and I dont have any complaints(I might get banned from the site:sofunny:) . I just think the rain plays with the momentum of this offense. Had it been a clear day we would have scored at least 3 more TDs.

fansince'76
09-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Way to take a shot at us. No, you wouldn't get banned - you might be asked why you're bitching when there's really nothing to bitch about, though. :coffee:

tony hipchest
09-14-2008, 10:53 PM
a little "rain" held the texans AND the ravens both scoreless this weekend.

rain happens.

Steelman16
09-14-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't see how rain hurts out offense. Ben threw for a touchdown and no interceptions. Willie ran for a 105 yards.

Seems productive to me. :hunch:

Besides, we only score TD's when we need 'em. :chuckle:

Edman
09-14-2008, 11:09 PM
No, bad officiating hurts our offense. Ben did fine.

markmadden
09-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Cyclonic rain and wind hurts an offense, footing, and football grip. I really don't think its anything specific to the Steelers.

I mean - cmon, man....

Steelman16
09-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Cyclonic rain and wind hurts an offense, footing, and football grip. I really don't think its anything specific to the Steelers.

I mean - cmon, man....

Mark, is that really you?

:toofunny:

Galax Steeler
09-15-2008, 04:15 AM
It was a good win and I dont have any complaints(I might get banned from the site:sofunny:) . I just think the rain plays with the momentum of this offense. Had it been a clear day we would have scored at least 3 more TDs.

I think that would have been our case to the weather was what it was and we came out with the win why make excuses.:coffee:

HometownGal
09-15-2008, 07:15 AM

We could, however, ban you for taking unwarranted (and ridiculous) shots. :flap:

What does it matter how many TD's were scored? A W is a W is a W whether it is 94-0 or 10-6. :doh: