PDA

View Full Version : Little Johnny

Texasteel
09-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Little Johnny was playing at the play ground when he saw his daddy drive by and pull into a wooded area. He went back in the wood to see what his daddy was doing and noticed that his aunt Jane was in the car. Johnny watch for a few minutes and ran home as fast as he could.

"Mommy, mommy, I saw daddy drive by the play ground today with aunt Jane. I followed them way back in the woods and when they stopped, daddy gave aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped aunt Jane take off her shirt, and aunt Jane helped daddy take off his pants, and" At that point Johnny's mother stopped him." This is such an interesting story, why don't you wait and tell it at supper tonight, I'm sure your daddy would love to hear it."

At supper that night little Johnny started his story all over again. " I saw daddy and aunt Jane drive by the play ground today and go way back into the woods, and daddy gave aunt Jane a big kiss, and he helped aunt Jane take off her shirt, and aunt Jane helped daddy take off his pants, and then they did what mommy and uncle Frank does when daddy's out of town.

Little Johnny's mother passed out at that point.

Galax Steeler
09-18-2008, 05:13 AM
good one.:toofunny:

NV STEELERS 723
09-23-2008, 11:12 PM
I love lil johnny jokes!