PDA

View Full Version : Hurry up and vote for Willie!!!

MDSteel15
09-17-2008, 11:32 PM
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

stillers4me
09-18-2008, 05:51 AM
Vote for Troy, Too! :tt02:

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-18-2008, 09:02 AM
Why vote for Willie?? McFadden had 164 yards and a TD. He deserves the award most.

Portis had 96 yards and 2TD's

Willie had 105 yards and 0TD's

klick81
09-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Because it's okay to be a homer in this case :wink02:

Voted for Willie!

I also voted for Rodgers because well, although Cutler had a good game, I don't think they should have won.

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Because it's okay to be a homer in this case :wink02:

Voted for Willie!

I also voted for Rodgers because well, although Cutler had a good game, I don't think they should have won.

Yeah, I just dont like the idea of fans stuffing the ballot box and then thumping their chest of how great their player is. Then some clown on a blog will point to that stat as some form of credibility.

Just like Troy wins it this week, but Patrick Willis had a better performance with an INT for TD in a game they win in OT. It just proves that there are more Steeler fans than 49er fans voting.

I think you are right about Rodgers, but Kurt Warner had something like 4TD's and a perfect passer rating....either one of those guys gets the nod in the air and McFadden had the best performance on the ground.

klick81
09-18-2008, 02:20 PM
I think you are right about Rodgers, but Kurt Warner had something like 4TD's and a perfect passer rating....either one of those guys gets the nod in the air and McFadden had the best performance on the ground.

The only reason I didn't vote for Warner is because we put up those numbers against a Pop-Warner team :flap:

The Duke
09-18-2008, 03:20 PM
I don't feel good being a homer in this awards. mcfadden deserves it imo

and tuck deserved the Defensive award. as much as I love troy

it should really go to the best player that week, not the player on the team with the largest fan base

but hey , it's for a good cause....