PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin's Yahoo! account hacked

Steelman16
09-18-2008, 12:41 AM
http://tech.msn.com/news/articlepcw.aspx?cp-documentid=10415573&gt1=40000

http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-email-account-hacked

(if the latter link would prove detrimental to the concerns of this site, please remove it. thanks)

This is outrageous!! Does our country have any morals whatsoever anymore??

:banging:

tony hipchest
09-18-2008, 01:29 AM
as wrong as it is, an absolute unknown candidate has got to expect this. especially when they appear as if theyve got something to hide.

she's stepped into the continental 48 states realm now (and into the vice presidency). "oh dear, we arent in alaska no more" is no longer an excuse.

im not too concerned with reading any of her private e-mails that were posted. (although it appears she was conducting work that was supposed to be left on "public record" on private accounts).

if anything juicy was hacked and uncovered, it is being held for "hush-money". and if needed, that will be paid long before the perps are prosecuted.

this could be a "cat in the bag" NOBODY wants to get out.

secret service is already on it though.

...but what was funny was the responses from some of the posters following up on the article-

Im just amazed they have computers in Alaska

Well, we can certainly count on one thing in all of this mess: John McCain won't understand any of it.

:sofunny:

augustashark
09-18-2008, 01:40 AM
as wrong as it is, an absolute unknown candidate has got to expect this. especially when they appear as if theyve got something to hide.

she's stepped into the continental 48 states realm now (and into the vice presidency). "oh dear, we arent in alaska no more" is no longer an excuse.

im not too concerned with reading any of her private e-mails that were posted. (although it appears she was conducting work that was supposed to be left on "public record" on private accounts).
if anything juicy was hacked and uncovered, it is being held for "hush-money". and if needed, that will be paid long before the perps are prosecuted.

this could be a "cat in the bag" NOBODY wants to get out.

secret service is already on it though.

...but what was funny was the responses from some of the posters following up on the article-

:sofunny:

Typical liberal talking point. Gloss over the fact that there was a federal crime to hey she may have done work on her personal email bs.

Hawk Believer
09-18-2008, 01:55 AM
It was a crime to hack her records for sure. But its also a crime to conduct government business on email that isn't public reocrd. One doesn't justify the other, but they are both wrong.

tony hipchest
09-18-2008, 02:14 AM
see above post^^^^^Typical liberal talking point. Gloss over the fact that there was a federal crime to hey she may have done work on her personal email bs.

"to hey" :confused:

anyways... typical extemist right wing limbaugh sheep response. there are laws against conducting public matters privately when one assumes a position in office.

this is so the voting public (who pay the salaries, and for the tanning beds, plane trips, working "at home" , bridges to "nowhere", etc.) can feel they can TRUST elected officials. :noidea:

HometownGal
09-18-2008, 07:14 AM
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

It's actually pretty sad that the Demos continue with their witch hunt to try to discredit Palin. Sounds to me like they're scared to death of her and the votes she and J-Mac are taking away from the Great One/Temper Tantrum ticket. :laughing::thumbsup: Nothing funnier than a skeered DemoRAT.

are laws against conducting public matters privately when one assumes a position in office.

Pssssst - there are also laws against hacking.

http://www.crystalinks.com/pinocchio.jpg

Hammer67
09-18-2008, 07:26 AM
I don't think I have ever seen more trivial crap being thrown at a politician then all the stuff with Palin. There is nothing of substance. I mean, that jackass Olberman had an entire show called "Troopergate". Are you freaking people kidding me???? Picking at straws...

tony hipchest
09-18-2008, 09:32 AM
Pssssst - there are also laws against hacking.

psssst..... nah really? :nerd:

:rolleyes:

so scared! *shivers and trembles*

more like dont want the white house bastardized with a empty diva. makes me yearn for hillary!

:toofunny:

HometownGal
09-18-2008, 09:40 AM
so scared! *shivers and trembles*

more like dont want the white house bastardized with a empty diva. makes me yearn for hillary!

:toofunny:

Better to have the White House "bastardized" with an "empty diva" Veep than an empty suit for a Prez.

http://husaria.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/empty_suit.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

revefsreleets
09-18-2008, 09:51 AM
This is really, really stupid of whomever did this. They'll get caught, and when McCain/Palin take office, the poor stupid bastard who did this can look forward to 8 straight years of IRS audits on top of whatever other jail time/finesthey incur.

Dumb, dumb, dumb!

Leftoverhard
09-18-2008, 10:07 AM
J-Mac?
Hey guys, there is no witch hunt. It's just when you skip the vetting process as McCain seems to have forgotten entirely, you get an extra dose of media and public scrutiny. It's pretty clear they're finding new things hiding in her closet every day and this hacking story isn't surprising at all.
Politics aside, all of the candidates have had their private lives under the microscope for a long time - it only makes sense that we want to know ALOT more about this mysterious lady from Alaska who (politics back in) - cough, hack - was seemingly picked using the old "eenie, meenie, miney, moe" process.

Hammer67
09-18-2008, 10:14 AM
J-Mac?
Hey guys, there is no witch hunt. It's just when you skip the vetting process as McCain seems to have forgotten entirely, you get an extra dose of media and public scrutiny. It's pretty clear they're finding new things hiding in her closet every day and this hacking story isn't surprising at all.
Politics aside, all of the candidates have had their private lives under the microscope for a long time - it only makes sense that we want to know ALOT more about this mysterious lady from Alaska who (politics back in) - cough, hack - was seemingly picked using the old "eenie, meenie, miney, moe" process.

I don't mind scrutiny of her professional experience...but the stuff I am seeing in the media. Her baby, troopergate (lol!), her daughter's baby, her email, etc. It's all trivial crap and everyone with a brain knows it. It's stupid political attacks and the Dems would be just as pissed if it was being thrown their way as well. I hated the Kerry Swift Boat stuff...it was completely tactless and stupid, and so is this stuff. Palin has executive government experience, something Obama does not. And she is the VP, for pete's sake. Is this the Obama vs. Palin campaign??

It's hilarious to me....I still may vote Libertarian. I lost respect for Liberal Democrats years ago. What kind of warped reality do they live in?

:drink:

RunWillieRun
09-18-2008, 10:20 AM
I don't think I have ever seen more trivial crap being thrown at a politician then all the stuff with Palin. There is nothing of substance. I mean, that jackass Olberman had an entire show called "Troopergate". Are you freaking people kidding me???? Picking at straws...

Olberman is the biggest tool on national television...no wonder his ratings are lower than 'Animal Planet.' I can't stand watching this asshat on Sunday Night Football.

CantStop85
09-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Palin needs to spend a little less time on Yahoo checking her email and a little more time on Wikipedia figuring out what the Bush Doctrine is.

omdmmNRtYWM

If it's any consolation, I think Bush would've been dumbfounded by the question as well.

revefsreleets
09-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Palin not knowing the Bush Doctrine? That's fresh news:coffee:

She was properly vetted. She was on McCain's list of possible veeps for several months (it's just that nobody actually thought she had a chance) so this hubbub about her "coming out of nowhere" is garbage, along with 90% of the other crap we're forced to read/hear about every day now.

HometownGal
09-18-2008, 11:27 AM
It's pretty clear they're finding new things hiding in her closet every day and this hacking story isn't surprising at all.

The "new things hiding in her closet every day" are insignificant things that have absolutely NOTHING to do with her abilities as a Governor or as a Vice Presidential candidate. The Demos and liberal media stretch those "things" as far as they can and if the "things" reported are all the DemoRATs can come up with to try to shake Palin's credibility and reputation, that's pretty pathetic.

Politics aside, all of the candidates have had their private lives under the microscope for a long time - it only makes sense that we want to know ALOT more about this mysterious lady from Alaska who (politics back in) - cough, hack - was seemingly picked using the old "eenie, meenie, miney, moe" process

Mysterious lady who is running for VP? What about the mysterious PRESIDENTIAL candidate who very few people heard of before he was cast into the spotlight by the Demos? One thing I can say for Palin is that she has done some good things for the people of Alaska. What exactly has Obama done for Illinois or for that matter - in his role as a United States Senator?

It was believed by a lot of people on both sides of the coin that Bitchary was going to be Obama's running mate, so I think the "eenie, meenie, miney, moe" process more applies to his selection of the Delaware Tantrum.

stlrtruck
09-18-2008, 11:32 AM
http://tech.msn.com/news/articlepcw.aspx?cp-documentid=10415573&gt1=40000

http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-email-account-hacked

(if the latter link would prove detrimental to the concerns of this site, please remove it. thanks)

This is outrageous!! Does our country have any morals whatsoever anymore??

:banging:

Al Gore probably instigated the hack, we all know he's the father of the internet!!! :toofunny:

fansince'76
09-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Olberman is the biggest tool on national television...no wonder his ratings are lower than 'Animal Planet.'

Good one! :laughing: