PDA

View Full Version : Fans in France??

TheWarDen86
09-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Going to Chamonix tomorrow so I'll miss the game, unless there's some awesome, super cool mo-fo on here who lives in Eastern France AND has the NFL Sunday Ticket. :tt02:

I can't even watch it on the computer because we won't have internet until Monday. At least the company's paying for it. :drink:

nojobny
09-19-2008, 09:04 PM
I know that I've seen American Football late at night on SkySports in the UK. If you're up late you should surf around b/c the game may be on.

Also check, there are a lot of bars that get satellite feeds to cater to out of towners.

MasterOfPuppets
09-19-2008, 10:05 PM
I know that I've seen American Football late at night on SkySports in the UK. If you're up late you should surf around b/c the game may be on.

Also check, there are a lot of bars that get satellite feeds to cater to out of towners.
out of TOWNERS ??? :toofunny:

TheWarDen86
09-19-2008, 10:12 PM

Good to know. Thanks Bro!

Mosca
09-20-2008, 08:26 AM
HAve a great time, WarDen! Even though France has been governed for years by cheese eating surrender monkeys, the actual people of France are generally tough as nails. Remember, they had a pretty effective underground 65 years ago.

nojobny
09-20-2008, 11:53 AM
out of TOWNERS ??? :toofunny:

I know but I really don't consider Chamonix to be a 'tourist' destination. They got a lot of clubs and bars but this is the off season.

MasterOfPuppets
09-20-2008, 08:41 PM
I know but I really don't consider Chamonix to be a 'tourist' destination. They got a lot of clubs and bars but this is the off season.i just found it amusing because he's not an out of towner......he's an out of country.....ummm....eerrr.

TheWarDen86
09-24-2008, 12:19 PM
I know but I really don't consider Chamonix to be a 'tourist' destination. They got a lot of clubs and bars but this is the off season.

I guess you've been here? There are plenty of bars AND tourists/adventure seekers. I have never seen Mountains this big!!!

The French here are very nice as well. Going up to the peek at Mount Blanc tomorrow. Can't wait. :drink:

TheWarDen86
09-24-2008, 12:20 PM
HAve a great time, WarDen! Even though France has been governed for years by cheese eating surrender monkeys, the actual people of France are generally tough as nails. Remember, they had a pretty effective underground 65 years ago.

Thanks Buddy!