PDA

View Full Version : Lamarr Woodley (Impressive)

Carolina Steelers
09-21-2008, 07:20 PM
I really enjoy watching this guy he is better than I thought I was more of a Timmons fan, but after watching Woodley so far this year, he rushes the QB, supports the run, and not to bad on pass coverage.

revefsreleets
09-21-2008, 07:22 PM
It takes a Steelers 3-4 LB 2 years to get it completely.

He'll be SCARY good!

steelpride12
09-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Wood will be a pro bowl LB in 2 years and will only improve. As well as Timmons who is making plays as a back up.

Just face it Pittsburgh is a LB's dream!

The Duke
09-21-2008, 07:47 PM
I saw him missing a few tackles, but that happens. other than that he was creating good pressure on mcnabb

in fact, all the linebackers were great

lilyoder6
09-21-2008, 08:08 PM
i like the open shot he had at mcnabb... he is hella good and would like to see davis and timmons starting out there later on

mostincredible_1043
09-21-2008, 08:31 PM
i agree....woodley looked very impressive and showed some nice hands/foot work 2day

Preacher
09-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Yep.

Those two draft picks are going to be unbelievable.

LVSteelersfan
09-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Thank god we have a great defense. Because they are going to have to stop other teams from scoring as that offense is just pathetic at times.

Preacher
09-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Thank god we have a great defense. Because they are going to have to stop other teams from scoring as that offense is just pathetic at times.

ENOUGH WITH THE BROKEN RECORD.

STop trolling.

Crossposting - Any post that is crossposted to several groups should be viewed as suspicious, particularly if unrelated or of opposing perspective. Why would someone do that?
Off-topic posting - Often genuine errors, but, if from an 'outsider' they deserve matter-of-fact response; if genuine, a brief apposite response is simply netiquette; if it's a troll post, you have denied it its reward.
Repetition of a question or statement is either a troll - or a pedant; either way, treatment as a troll is effective.

http://www.flayme.com/troll/

Galax Steeler
09-22-2008, 03:52 AM
I really liked the play of Woodley last night he looked good and also Timmons on two back to back plays that cat was in the backfield before Mcnabb even knew it.

roostermcw
09-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Woodley is a beast. He is only going to get better. Timmons needs to be on the field more often as well.

SteelMember
09-22-2008, 09:52 AM
I thought Woodley had a pretty good game overall. The one sack I remember, he looked like he rocked into the neutral zone, got back, and just blew past the OT for the sack. I was thinking, with our luck today they may call a penalty, thankfully it never came.

As far as the missed tackles, he had to run some long distances to make any play, and he did what he was supposed to do - Keep outside leverage and push the play back inside.

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-22-2008, 09:54 AM
For the most part, Woodley was handled pretty well by Runyan. The sack was a great dip and rip move, but other than that he looked pretty average to me.

With more experience, he will develop ways to handle the big OT's better.

the_king_from_leon
09-22-2008, 10:51 AM
I thought Woodley had a great game last night, there was one sack in particular which McNabb had no idea where he came from!

moedap
09-22-2008, 01:47 PM
For the most part, Woodley was handled pretty well by Runyan. The sack was a great dip and rip move, but other than that he looked pretty average to me.

With more experience, he will develop ways to handle the big OT's better.

What! The pressure on McNabb was heavy because of Woodley. He may not have had 8 sacks but the pressure was applied. The pressure is what causes some of those McNabb passes to be off mark or off timed.

FSUBoo
09-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Look how good Woodley looked in the 3rd quarter of tonights game. A touchdown and a forced fumble in 2 straight series.

SteelersinCA
09-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Woodley is going to be a beast in the next few years, I love it.