PDA

View Full Version : Coaching

figg
11-29-2005, 02:12 AM
Bill Cowher- Play not to lose and you will always lose big games! Running the ball every 1st down isnt fooling anyone! Did anyone notice Bob Sanders running to the spot the Steelers were going to run before the snap? Ben didnt have a chance in this game. What sense does it make to go for a onside kick the on the next drive punt it from the 35? Then then next time he goes for it on 4th and 4 with a QB draw lol. I thought the D played pretty good. Scared money doesnt win.

Prosdo
11-29-2005, 02:19 AM
I was really shocked by some of BC's decisions. The draw play just didn't make sense.

CowherLover
11-29-2005, 02:25 AM
He was hoping that noone expected, did you?

Koopa
11-29-2005, 02:31 AM
I was really shocked by some of BC's decisions. The draw play just didn't make sense.

i wasn't, cause in big games you can always expect cowhers to make some dumb decisions

figg
11-29-2005, 02:33 AM
i wasn't, cause in big games you can always expect cowhers to make some dumb decisions

No doubt! Scared money doesnt win!

jtdapit
11-29-2005, 08:08 AM
pray to the steeler gods we be cinci

Eztarget
11-29-2005, 12:31 PM
He was hoping that noone expected, did you?

Apparently the Colts were because it didn't work! :rolleyes:

QB draw on a guy coming back from knee surgery on a 4th and 4. BRILLIANT!

Steel - X
11-29-2005, 12:52 PM
Bill Cowher has never been a favorite of mine, yes he has taken his teams into the playoffs but what has he won? I think he is blessed with very good players but can not coach them in the big ones.

clevestinks
11-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Running the football was needed last night, running it well would have worked. Ben couldn`t get complete a pass over 6 yards, he had no time. So they keyed the run!

Willie Parker may not be as good as we all thought! He can break one once and awhile, but cannot take over a game on his own!

Prosdo
11-29-2005, 05:44 PM
Running the football was needed last night, running it well would have worked. Ben couldn`t get complete a pass over 6 yards, he had no time. So they keyed the run!

Willie Parker may not be as good as we all thought! He can break one once and awhile, but cannot take over a game on his own!

I think Willie is a good back, but in my opinion I think he needs a big back to compliment him. Next year I think bringing in a power back is a priority.

figg
11-29-2005, 05:50 PM
The Steelers should go back to starting Duce with Bettis backing him up.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-29-2005, 05:50 PM
The play calling made me sick.
Onsides kick when our defense is playing so good against manning....

Draw play with a QB that is just back from knee surgery......NOT TO MENTION MADDOX IS THE BACK UP.....