PDA

View Full Version : A week after a Steelers loss sucks.

Edman
09-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Especially when the next game is Next Monday. Doubt in the team sets in, and it gets gloomy. Is this team as good as we think they are? We know the Steelers have talent, but I fear it's being wasted.

The Steelers have the talent to hang with anybody. I knew the Eagles game was going to be tough, but I never expected this. I'm insanely baffled at how poorly prepared the offense was after the opening drive. Absolutely disgusting performance.

I really hope it's just a bad day and it passes.

MACH1
09-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Its done, its over, its time to move on to the ratbirds.

SteelMember
09-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Its done, its over, its time to move on to the ratbirds.

I'm all for it. I was thinking though, is "ratbird" too kind?

Is $hitbags already taken? :chuckle:

Well, I tried to smile a little today anyway.:noidea:

Stlrs4Life
09-22-2008, 02:47 PM
I hear ya, it makes for a long week.

stlrtruck
09-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah it sucks even more when you're in bucs territory and they had a good comeback yesterday. Oh well, there is a week from tonight when all should go back to normal.

Steelman16
09-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Yup, definately has a sour taste to it. However, there's other things in life besides football. (did I actually say that?)

steelpride12
09-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Whatever today in school was tough my English teacher is a HUGE eagles fan and my football coach is a Ravens fan, i had it BAD.

Its over and time to move on and fix our mistakes this week. The Steelers will want to regain there confidence and no better time than the ratbirds on Monday night, this will be a strong performance and the want and toughness will be there.

Galax Steeler
09-23-2008, 03:25 AM
I want to see Flaco when he faces our deffense it could be a long night for him.

Avoid LLoyd1975
09-23-2008, 03:41 PM
I know it does suck the week following. I can't bring myself to watch ESPN or NFL network due to the humiliation I have to listen to if our game gets brought up. All of the talking heads come out and say what they would have done differently and talk shit about who sucks on our team etc, etc, etc....

millwalldavey
09-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Face it. The Rabens are not going to score this week at all.

Problem is, will Ben survive?

Crow-Magnon
09-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Face it. The Rabens are not going to score this week at all.

Problem is, will Ben survive?

Hey, supporting your team is one thing. But if the Steelers play the Ravens like they did the Eagles, it's going to be a long, hard, painful Monday night.

SteelersMongol
09-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Our coaching stuff is not stupid as many think. I'm sure they'll adjust 2 it. It's 1 of the must WINs, so V'll C.

Angina
09-23-2008, 11:37 PM
The week does suck: hiding from the sports shows, snapping at every idiot fan of another team that wants to rub your nose in it at work, wishing I could be a fly on the wall at the Steelers' facility, but I intend to console myself on Sunday by watching the Bengals and Browns try and beat the snot out of each other. It'll either be a beatdown for one of them, or a comedy of errors. Either way, that's entertainment!!!! :popcorn:

Angina