PDA

View Full Version : I feel warm and fuzzy inside

dragtruk
09-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Oh my my, what a great day. To watch the Patriots play as if they were gay. I love to see the fans leave early from "the razor", while Belliboob looked like he was shot with a tazer. Matt Cassel is lame and looked like Drew Bledsoe, as the Dolphins Defense kicked in his head so. I loved watching fans with their heads held so low, as Joey Porter sacked Cassel two times in a row.
Your defense now blows and that is the reason you now can forward to an 8 and 8 season.

Welcome to the real NFL you pissant Patriot fans , and a hearty F*CK YOU from a diehard STEELERS FAN,

Love,

Dragtruk

Oh and to the fans of the Pats, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Choke on it bitches!:thumbsup::applaudit:

MasterOfPuppets
09-22-2008, 06:12 PM
:toofunny:... i knew this was fourth coming......:tt03:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-22-2008, 06:33 PM
Awesome.

Look at all those "real fans."

Who wants to bet the stadium isn't even hanf full at their next home game.

And the Pats are back onto their way of being nobodies again, right where they belong. See you in about another 10 years Patriots!

Now all these "lifelong Patriot fans" will become "lifelong Cowboy fans."

dragtruk
09-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Awesome.

Look at all those "real fans."

Who wants to bet the stadium isn't even hanf full at their next home game.

And the Pats are back onto their way of being nobodies again, right where they belong. See you in about another 10 years Patriots!

Now all these "lifelong Patriot fans" will become "lifelong Cowboy fans."

Yep. Three and done for those A-holes. :drink:

Steelman16
09-22-2008, 07:21 PM
T'was waitin' for your usual tribute Dragtruk! :drink: :tt02:

steelpride12
09-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Oh my my, what a great day. To watch the Patriots play as if they were gay. I love to see the fans leave early from "the razor", while Belliboob looked like he was shot with a tazer. Matt Cassel is lame and looked like Drew Bledsoe, as the Dolphins Defense kicked in his head so. I loved watching fans with their heads held so low, as Joey Porter sacked Cassel two times in a row.
Your defense now blows and that is the reason you now can forward to an 8 and 8 season.

Welcome to the real NFL you pissant Patriot fans , and a hearty F*CK YOU from a diehard STEELERS FAN,

Love,

Dragtruk

Oh and to the fans of the Pats, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Choke on it bitches!:thumbsup::applaudit:
YESSSSS! Truk your the man when u go to a Steeler game call me up brother i wanna hear you in real life hahahqahahahahaha!!! :laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Galax Steeler
09-23-2008, 04:41 AM

Love,

Dragtruk

:toofunny::toofunny: :drink:

SteelersMongol
09-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Ha ha ha. & where the hell is that Cheating f*gg*ts fan who stack up like 650 posts with nothing but whining & trying poorly 2 defend the his sorry ass team?

Dino 6 Rings
09-23-2008, 12:51 PM
So if the Pats fall down and turn back into a lower tier team...who will we hate next?

70s we hated the Raiders
80s we hated the Broncos
90s we hated the Bills
2000 we hated the Pats

who's next to step up for us to hate on?

Since we as the Steelers are always in the hunt, we need another team to start hating on.

Tennesse? Nah
Chargers? Could be
Jags? really? are they in LA yet?
Broncos? Not yet
Bills again? Anyone really believe in them?
Colts? We've never lost to them in the playoffs, Ever.
Raiders? HA!

so who is going to step up in the AFC to draw our hatred?

oh, the dilema of being the fan of a team that is always in the hunt, every single year.

rbryan
09-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Whats the over under on how many more games before Moss mails in the season.

Too late it already happened half way thru last Sunday.....lol

What a POS........OK new bet, how many games before Moss has a total melt down and refuses to play altogether ie..fakes an injury or just outright refuses to take the field as opposed to just not giving a 100% effort. (Hell, he doesn't do that even when thier winning)

I give it 3 more weeks.

Vikeman
09-23-2008, 06:31 PM

Love,

Dragtruk

Wow! you've got a way with words--I coundn't agree with you more if I had said them myself! Where in N.H.?

dragtruk
09-23-2008, 08:03 PM
YESSSSS! Truk your the man when u go to a Steeler game call me up brother i wanna hear you in real life hahahqahahahahaha!!! :laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I can ever get to one, I wanna hang out with all of you at one time. Let's party and rip the tailgate right off the truck!:tt02:
Too bad you guys can't make it to Foxboro, we could terrorize the whole town, get their dogs pregnant, and kick their women. Then just for fun, we could throw a jug full of Oxycontins in the port-a-potty and watch them bob for apples.:popcorn::rofl::rofl::rofl:

revefsreleets
09-23-2008, 08:09 PM
LOL...I KNEW you'd have an interesting take.

Still, I'm sure the Massholes have all kinds of excuses and stuff lined up for you.

wadester47
09-23-2008, 08:41 PM
hilarious, time to rely on basball for a championship up in the New england area- because your football is over. thanks again for coming. oh and buy your coach a sweatshirt with some arms ( and a personality)

dragtruk
09-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Wow! you've got a way with words--I coundn't agree with you more if I had said them myself! Where in N.H.?

The town voted most resistant to change. :flap:

dragtruk
09-24-2008, 05:16 PM
LOL...I KNEW you'd have an interesting take.

Still, I'm sure the Massholes have all kinds of excuses and stuff lined up for you.

As they say up here, "ABSOLUTELY, DUDE!!!", Apparently they are blaming the referee crew for shifting the WHOLE MOMENTUM of the game. Are you f*cking kidding me?!? This is how it goes- "The refs made that "in the grasp" call, and took momentum away from the whole offense. That killed the Patriots. If the same call was made during the last SB, the Pats would be world champions again."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!, ARE YOU FREAKIN SH*TTING ME?!?
They're still making excuses for last season's BIGGEST CHOKE IN SPORTS HISTORY?!?!???

We may have lost to the Eagles, but at least we took out Westbrook, and Mcnabb is hurting. At least I don't have to explain to these Boston Man chowder chuggers how we lost to Miami by 25 points.

Get ready, the Patriots band wagon is gonna get alot lighter in weeks to come. :rofl:

memphissteelergirl
09-24-2008, 05:26 PM

Love,

Dragtruk

:rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny:

CLASSIC!!

GutterflowerSteel
09-24-2008, 06:07 PM
We may have lost to the Eagles, but at least we took out Westbrook, and Mcnabb is hurting. At least I don't have to explain to these Boston Man chowder chuggers how we lost to Miami by 25 points.

Get ready, the Patriots band wagon is gonna get alot lighter in weeks to come. :rofl:

LMAO!! :laughing: Since you put it that way - I feel better about the Fleagles game :tt:

steelpride12
09-24-2008, 06:19 PM
If I can ever get to one, I wanna hang out with all of you at one time. Let's party and rip the tailgate right off the truck!:tt02:
Too bad you guys can't make it to Foxboro, we could terrorize the whole town, get their dogs pregnant, and kick their women. Then just for fun, we could throw a jug full of Oxycontins in the port-a-potty and watch them bob for apples.:popcorn::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude to have your back would be a privilege. I will come up to Foxboro, just to walk about Gillete stadium or walk around Boston and terrorize the Pats fans.
Im only 17, but every Steeler game i get smashed with a friend named cupcake(messed up individual), and totally terrorize the opposing teams fans....LETS GO!

steelwall
09-24-2008, 08:17 PM
My question is for the 100's of thousands Patriots band wagon jumpers, who's wagon will they jump on next? ........ Oh Lord the Cowboys?

dragtruk
09-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Dude to have your back would be a privilege. I will come up to Foxboro, just to walk about Gillete stadium or walk around Boston and terrorize the Pats fans.
Im only 17, but every Steeler game i get smashed with a friend named cupcake(messed up individual), and totally terrorize the opposing teams fans....LETS GO!

I will look into tickets, but I gotta tell ya, every game up here has been sold out for years. I suspect tickets for the steelers game will become more and more available as they start losing games. :tt03:

Let's get a whole contingent, or section where we can wave terrible towels and upset the balance. Hell, by week 11, the bandwagoners, will have jumped off. :helmet:

I'm sure we can buy tickets outside of any packie in town by then.:rofl:

The Patriot
09-25-2008, 08:30 PM

I have yet to meet a 17 year old who doesn't get "totally smashed like all the time." :rolleyes:

Avoid LLoyd1975
09-25-2008, 09:09 PM
F the Patriots. Just thought I would throw my two cents in. Just to think I used to support them back when they had Bledsoe, Coates, Glenn...before he was a jackass, McGinest....before he was a jackass, Law....before I knew he hated the Steelers and Curtis Martin....did anyone know he hated the Steelers too? He is still one of my all time fav's.

Stlrs4Life
09-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Pretty good truk! LOL!