PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck rest of the way

ColtsFan in CA
11-29-2005, 03:45 PM
well guys I just wanted to say good luck rest of the season and Crush the Bengals this week will ya?

Maybe a rematch in the post season... in the Dome

tony hipchest
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM
a rematch would be nice. manning took a cherished record away from marino last year.
lets see if the colts can take one from the dolphins this year, or if the steelers will have a chance to play spoiler in the afc champ game like in '72

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2005, 04:00 PM
good luck to you guys as well.. all I can say is atleast our defense did a better job against peyton than the bungals did..but none the less, u guys dominated !!

Hopefully we'll see ya in January !!!

And dont worry the bengals are going down this weekend!

ColtsFan in CA
11-29-2005, 04:07 PM
good luck to you guys as well.. all I can say is atleast our defense did a better job against peyton than the bungals did..but none the less, u guys dominated !!

Yeah I figure a pretty pissed off Pitts team is going beat up on the Bengals :hope:

chumley
11-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Yup the Steelers better come out fired up...

or the season is gone.

HeroDecks
11-29-2005, 04:37 PM

:blah:

At least the "Bungals" could score and block Freeney.
You have NO CHANCE this weekend, you guys are pathetic.
Get ready for a 3-game losing streak!

And quit with all of the crying on here, you act like 7-4 is a bad record. Try going 3-13 a few years and you'll learn to appreciate how big a win against any team in the NFL is.

How can you call yourselves fans, when you're always so negative about everything?

tony hipchest
11-29-2005, 04:45 PM
we'll pass on the 3-13 record year after year and the complacent fan attitude.

Prosdo
11-29-2005, 05:38 PM
Hey ColtsFan good luck to you guys as well.

SteelerFanInCA
11-29-2005, 05:49 PM

And quit with all of the crying on here, you act like 7-4 is a bad record. Try going 3-13 a few years and you'll learn to appreciate how big a win against any team in the NFL is.

How can you call yourselves fans, when you're always so negative about everything?
Hey HeroDick - The Bengals could score? You mean like the 13 whopping points you scored against us when we pounded your asses into the ground?

ngreene15
11-29-2005, 06:02 PM

Beat us ONCE... And then you can talk like that buddy.

We both lost to the Colts, don't turn this into a 'Who sucked less' debate.

steelersgirl86
11-29-2005, 07:40 PM
well guys I just wanted to say good luck rest of the season and Crush the Bengals this week will ya?

Maybe a rematch in the post season... in the Dome

A rematch it will be...thanks alot and good luck to you also.....We will be crushing the Bungals here in a few days....

StillerPaul
11-30-2005, 02:00 AM
we'll pass on the 3-13 record year after year and the complacent fan attitude.

LOL. 7 wins to them is 3 years worth of work! In fact, they've already passed their quota!Yea, we have been at or near the top for so long that we have no room for complacency. And who can blame us for the frustrations of coming so close each time only to get knocked off? It's a much better frustration than the kind of frustration in bungle land, but frustration none the less. :boxing: