PDA

View Full Version : Any  Fans in Central Ohio

CowherLover
01-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I know there are a ton of Steelers fans in Central Ohio, wondering how many are on this site

PleasantvilleSTEEL
01-02-2005, 02:18 AM
here is one and I know many more that I'll be telling about this site.

CowherLover
01-02-2005, 09:16 PM
I just happened upon this site thru Google and it apparently has yet to be discovered. Kudos to whoever designed this site and messageboard! Definitely will be comong back often!!!!

Mindflavor
01-03-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm from P-ville!

Steelers Rock!

What's up Cowher Lover and PleasantvilleSteel!

Rock-n-Roll!;D

CowherLover
01-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Looking forward to the next hurdle we have to jump to get to J-Ville Baby!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Mindflavor
01-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Looking forward to the next hurdle we have to jump to get to J-Ville Baby!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I'm trying my hardest to keep my composer through all this!

They really deserve to win one for the thumb. I'm just so careful what I say in fear of putting the jynx thing ya know. PleasantvilleSTEEL can tell ya about it. He seen it for many years. OGEY BOOGIE I AM!!

CowherLover
01-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Trust me I know exactly what you are saying! That last post is as far as I've ever pushed it. I'm a true fan, always have been always will be, but I'm too supersticous to say anything to jinx this magic carpet ride. I am not what you would consider an obnoxious fan, although I do get a bit cocky with Ravens fans, I can't help myself. My spouse is a Browns fan, although after another season like this, that might be changing hopefully. What do you think about Marty S. getting coach of the year over Cowher? It would really surprise me if someone who is able to get their 3rd and4th stringers motivated enough to knock off the Bills doesn't get the nod. Call me crazy! Later!

Mindflavor
01-05-2005, 03:21 AM
Yeah it's like that! Our older brother is a Clowns fan. Poor guy LOL!

My wife is a big Steelers fan. I don't think she has missed a game well sinse 94 when she really started into. Of course Sundays she had no choice LOL!

Luckily the play-off schedule fits perfect. Especialy on the Championship game. Band practice run usually 1:30PM to 6:00PM. Games on at 6:30PM! I normally have to tape the games and watch them after practice. This will be cool.

Later, Later

GO STEELERS!

CowherLover
01-05-2005, 11:34 AM
I was trying to get tix to go to the 1st round but I think I pretty much have to resign myself to watching it at home. Sucks!!!! Oh well, it could be worse, I could still have to work on the weekends and have to tape it like you said. Just read that Cleveland got permission to talk to Russ Grimm for their head coaching job. I know it says alot about us that they keep plucking our coordinators off but I wish they'd leave us alone for a couple of years! Although I'm surprised he's not already been offered a spot somewhere before now. Do you have a little routine on gameday? I think somehow I'm not meant to go to the game anyway because I have watched every game at home and I don't want to do anything differently. Maybe if I think about it like that it won't bum me out so much. Later!

Mindflavor
01-07-2005, 02:36 AM
This is probably the first year I haven't fallen into the "game routines". ?Flag had to be out at 12:00PM. ?three candles on the t.v. lit by 1:30PM. ?Black terrible hanging on the right of the T.V. ?Gold on the left of course!LOL!!!

Since I joined this band, thats pretty much kept me focus on music right now. ?The good thing is practice won't fallen into the play-offs meaning I can watch with-out taping them. ?We are playing at Wiskey Dick's in Columbus on the 26th so I've been doing alot of practicing for that lately. ?First time out for me. ?But my heart is with the IRON every Sunday and I haven't misssed a game yet one way or another.

BTW: Where you at Pleasantville Steel

Talk at ya!

CowherLover
01-07-2005, 12:38 PM
What's the name of your band? We love to go out and watch live bands! My friend is a drummer but she doesn't play out anywhere. She has a big drum kit a set of free standing congas and a jemba drum (sp?). I think she's good enough to play out but she doesn't. What kind of music does your band play? The band we were following for the past 5 years split about a year ago, so we haven't really been out to listen to any live bands since. :( Maybe you could put some music to the poems that SteelersGirl has posted and play that out with your band sometime. That girl has some skills! Later!

Mindflavor
01-11-2005, 10:36 AM
If you click on my profile, I have our web page on their.

www.mindflavor.com. ?We haven't really updated the site for awhile so some of the songs aren't tight nor mixed well. ?We have a couple of videos up their to. ?were looking to do that come this Sunday. ?We will be playing at wiskey Dicks of 161 and Cleveland Ave. the 26th. ?It kinda sucks because it's on a Wednesday. ?I'm kinda hoping its a small crowd for the simple fact it will be the first time Iv'e ever played out. ?PleasantvilleSteel should be their. ?It should be a good time. ?What was the name of the band you used to go see that broke up?

Mindflavor
01-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Where did all the Steeler fans go in Central Ohio. Everyone fall off the band wagon or what Geez!

CowherLover
01-17-2005, 11:52 PM
Still here toots! Sorry I forgot to reply to your last post, still trying to get my heart back into normal functioning. We used to watch a band called the Suzen's. Alternative rock mostly, they had 6or7 cd's made up, loved em all of course. Tried to check out your music but my computer and your player weren't getting along well. So you are the drummer, looked at your pics and couldn't miss the cool hat! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, work is busy but I'm going to try and check out your band on the 26th. Hopefully we'll have even more reason to celebrate!

Mindflavor
01-19-2005, 11:01 AM
Just messn with ya's. I hope they don't come out and play like that Sunday. I'm sure that was a learning experience for big Ben. There has been a few people that had problems opening the songs page of our web site. It has something to do with that flash player. I'm really not as mean as I look in the pics LOL! It must be my concentration face. I hope you all can make it the 26th. But if not I'm sure we will have another local show somewhere in C-town.

GO STEELERS!

Mindflavor
01-23-2005, 02:05 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

Bruno43
01-24-2005, 02:42 AM
Marion, Ohio here representing BW3 steeler work place for everyone!!!!!

bigbensgirl7
02-02-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm not really from Central Ohio...but I'm from Dayton!!! and let me tell you, there are a ton of Steeler fans here....not as die hard as I am...but they are everywhere!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________________
GO STEELERS...I still luv ya!!! :hope:

steelerbabygirl
02-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Yep, live in Columbus currently...and I BLEED black and gold baby! :cool: