PDA

View Full Version : Hello my fellow fans!!!!!!!!

BrashearBullets
09-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Wassup people!!! I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Barry. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. Attended Brashear High School (that's right, THE BULLETS - don't hate...lol) Anyway, there is ONLY one football team to me, my beloved Steelers. True home-boy here so ya better recognize...lol. As u can see I got jokes. Anyway, its gonna be cool chattin with yince (my brothas and sistas in arms...CAAAN UUU DIIIG IIIT!!! Oh, check this out, I was watching the game last nite at a local bar called "The Lift" and just as our team won with the winning fieldgoal in OT, I won a very cool Steeler T-shirt. That was the only one they raffled off, everyone in the Bar was for the Ravens but me (that's how I roll tho cuz I aint skurd) and, I was talkin mad shit! Anyway, holla at your boy if u wanna chat with me. STEEL CITY 4 LIFE, and I'm out!!!

fansince'76
09-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the board, BrashearBullets! :cheers:

BrashearBullets
09-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Man, wassup with that "WaterBoy" under my name? I aint no waterboy, im the original Steel City Kid..................be-lee-dat!!!! LOL

Galax Steeler
10-01-2008, 04:29 AM
welcome to the board.

SteelersMongol
10-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

Man, wassup with that "WaterBoy" under my name? I aint no waterboy, im the original Steel City Kid..................be-lee-dat!!!! LOL

The more you post, sooner that name will go away. :wink02:

viclyn
11-07-2008, 02:12 AM
My name is Vicki and I am looking for someone who is from Pittsburgh. My daughter gave us tickets to the Pittsburgh/Dallas game on December 7th. We are looking for somewgere to shop for Steelers Stuff around town. We have never been to PA so would like some input if anyone has any advice on what to do.