PDA

View Full Version : 3 AND 1

STEEL-MAN
09-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Nice start! The Steelers are facing adversity but still 3 & 1... the best in the division and got some young guys that can play. SO the Steelers are facing adversity, whats new! STEELERS are all about facing adversity, Fire is what makes great Steeler teams. I'm excited to see how this team responds, will it be one of the great teams as we have had in the past? I thinks so and if not I'll always be a fan. :tt02:

steelpride12
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM
I feel were going to move on from this and when playoff time comes around we will be healthy and all fired up.

Were 3 and 1 feeling good other than injuries and were going to play Steeler football with the players we have and continue to dominate!

memphissteelergirl
09-30-2008, 11:39 AM
Nice start! The Steelers are facing adversity but still 3 & 1... the best in the division and got some young guys that can play. SO the Steelers are facing adversity, whats new! STEELERS are all about facing adversity, Fire is what makes great Steeler teams. I'm excited to see how this team responds, will it be one of the great teams as we have had in the past? I thinks so and if not I'll always be a fan. :tt02:

"The harder the conflict, the sweeter the victory." :tt02::tt02:

The Steelers found a way to win last night...that's what good teams are supposed to do. This team does some major adversity to overcome this season (injuries, tough schedule, and a mediocre OC :chuckle:) but if this was anytime for MT to define himself as a coach, it's now. If this was anytime for Big Ben to show his name needs to be mentioned by the so-called "experts" as one of the elite QB's in the league (although we know he is), it's now. If there is anytime for our defense to be the undisputed best in the league it's now.

It's gut-check time, guys! Show us you are truly "Men of Steel"

(Okay...climbing off the soapbox now). :wink02:

kmsteelerwr15
09-30-2008, 11:40 AM
You know i think someone said it last night, that theyd rather see the struggling happen now instead of late in the season just like last year. and i agree with them 100%, the league better be worried cuz our O will start clicking eventually and i would hate to be playing us at that time

vasteeler
09-30-2008, 11:50 AM
what no doom and gloom on this thread i must be in the wrong forum:doh:
actually its pretty refreshing we are 3 & 1 and I only see us getting better:tt02:

Edman
09-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Mike Tomlin starts out 3-1 for the second year in a row. First place in the AFC North. Once again on pace for a 12-4 season.

No, let's fire him.:chuckle:

The Steelers got 3-1 in the most gutsiest way possible. They're going to have to fight harder from here on out. We've got Jacksonville next week and they're always a tough test. And we're on the road. If we can win this game going into bye week, the Steelers are in good shape.