PDA

View Full Version : Dissension amongst the Cowboys?

Edman
09-30-2008, 11:59 AM
I can't find any sources, but I've seen ESPN comment on the Cowboys' lack of leadership. T.O opens his mouth after the Redskins loss about how much the offense sucks even after he has the ball thrown to him extensively, the numerous boneheaded penalties, and Jones whining about the refs.

The Cowboys remind me of the 2005-06 Bengals without the arrests. They're a talented team with no sign of discipline or mental toughness, not to mention their Defense is pretty mediocre.

Quite frankly, I hope this continues. I despise the Cowboys and wish them nothing but misery and misfortune.

fansince'76
09-30-2008, 01:44 PM
I can't find any sources, but I've seen ESPN comment on the Cowboys' lack of leadership. T.O opens his mouth after the Redskins loss about how much the offense sucks even after he has the ball thrown to him extensively....

Has he accused Romo of being brokeback yet? :coffee:

MACH1
09-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Let the melt down commence.

X-Terminator
09-30-2008, 01:51 PM
They lose one game, and TO starts acting like the selfish idiot that he is. It was just a matter of time. All of that talk about how he and Homo get along was just that - talk. TO is all about TO. And for Double J to start whining about the refs is the height of hilarity. I sure as hell don't feel sorry for him.

I hope the Cowgirls completely implode. It would make me almost as happy as seeing the Cheating Bastards'* season come crashing down.

STEELtownHAVOX
09-30-2008, 01:53 PM
I can't find any sources, but I've seen ESPN comment on the Cowboys' lack of leadership. T.O opens his mouth after the Redskins loss about how much the offense sucks even after he has the ball thrown to him extensively, the numerous boneheaded penalties, and Jones whining about the refs.

The Cowboys remind me of the 2005-06 Bengals without the arrests. They're a talented team with no sign of discipline or mental toughness, not to mention their Defense is pretty mediocre.

Quite frankly, I hope this continues. I despise the Cowboys and wish them nothing but misery and misfortune.

lol, i wouldn't necessarily say without the arrests since they have both pacman (ring leader) and tank.

klick81
09-30-2008, 02:08 PM
"That's MY quarterback!!!"

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f349/DJYoshi703/pic02995.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

MrHarrison92
09-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Yeah T.O. is nothing but EGO. Is he feels that his Ego isn't getting stronger, with or without helping the team, he throws a fit. He thinks hes the top dog, god almighty, but hes not! im surprised that this guy isn't worried about breaking a damn nail just to help out!

fansince'76
09-30-2008, 02:46 PM
I, I, I, me, me, me. :blah:

Not a word about the team, or WINNING, just his personal stats. Of course, what else is new? Another assclown (along with Moss and CJ) I hope never so much as sniffs a ring. :coffee:

Dallas Cowboys' Owens complained to Romo

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
By Calvin Watkins/The Dallas Morning News

Irving – Terrell Owens' frustration with the Dallas Cowboys offense carried over from the field to the locker room Sunday.

Owens, despite having 18 passes thrown his way in the loss to Washington, had what was deemed a serious conversation about the offense with quarterback Tony Romo after the game, according to multiple sources.

The types of routes and throws are what concerns Owens, the sources said. The receiver, who the sources said was venting to Romo about his frustrations, has not liked how some of the throws were coming from the quarterback as far back as the season opener.

But Owens said Sunday he is still confident in Romo.

In the loss to the Redskins, Owens finished with seven catches for 71 yards and one touchdown.

"There were some opportunities there, and there were some opportunities there where they were holding and the refs just didn't call it," Owens said after the game. "You can't blame the refs; we just didn't make the plays."

Owens didn't talk to reporters Monday when he slipped into the locker room near lunch time.

Owens is tied for 26th in the NFL this season with 17 receptions, and he's 15th with 264 receiving yards.

He wants better numbers and is frustrated with his lack of touches, especially in the deep passing game, he has said. Defenses are covering Owens with a cornerback underneath and with a safety 15 to 20 yards away from the line of scrimmage to prevent the Cowboys from throwing deep to him.

Owens likes to go deep. Three of his first eight receptions of the season were for 20 or more yards. But he hasn't caught a pass for more than 20 yards the last two games.

"Man, like I said, the dude's a competitor," receiver Patrick Crayton said of Owens. "Any competitor in this league, a receiver, running back, quarterback – whatever the situation is – if you don't want the ball, what are you playing that position for?"

Following Sunday's game, Owens said he didn't think he got the ball enough.

Coach Wade Phillips said he's not concerned about Owens' comments regarding his role.

"We have quite a few good players," Phillips said. "We didn't get the ball to Marion Barber. We didn't get the ball enough to Terrell last game. It's a good problem to have, but we need to be able to rectify it by controlling the ball more. Making more first downs, having longer drives – those kinds of things to help everybody get the ball."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/093008dnspocowsider.14c1b5c.html

MACH1
09-30-2008, 03:11 PM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8171/thetruthug0.jpg

stlrtruck
09-30-2008, 03:41 PM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8171/thetruthug0.jpg

This picture would be better if there were snot bubbles coming out the kid's nose! Just sayin'.

Steelman16
09-30-2008, 04:43 PM
"That's MY quarterback!!!"

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f349/DJYoshi703/pic02995.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh I laughed so hard when he was saying all that after the loss. It warmed my soul. :chuckle:

I was waiting for this to happen. One loss and the crumbling begins. Real football players take their losses and man-up for next week. (or year...)

Keep it up TO! :coffee:

fansince'76
09-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Oh I laughed so hard when he was saying all that after the loss. It warmed my soul. :chuckle:

PNO6On7cK1M

It's not fair....it's not fair....

:crying01: :crying01: :crying01:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Steelman16
09-30-2008, 05:01 PM
PNO6On7cK1M

It's not fair....it's not fair....

:crying01: :crying01: :crying01:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

And once again I laugh hysterically watching his awarding-winning show of emotional football.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

memphissteelergirl
09-30-2008, 05:13 PM
TO (oops, I meant ME-O) being a drama queen once again :shake01:

Edman
09-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Oh yeah, my feelings were correct. I wonder how long it will be before T.O calls Romo gay and splits that locker room right down the middle? The Cowboys are going to learn why the Niners and Eagles got rid of him. Like Randy Moss, a leopard does not change it's spots.

T.O is a selfish malcontent who is hunky dorey at first, but then his ego swells up.

He's a talented player, but it's not worth the headache.

CanadianSteel
10-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Hopefully he and Romo will have a meltdown on the sidelines during their trip to Pittsburgh, just like he an McNabb back in 2004.
Troy will help shut him down and he will be a complaining again....

fansince'76
10-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Hopefully he and Romo will have a meltdown on the sidelines during their trip to Pittsburgh, just like he an McNabb back in 2004.
Troy will help shut him down and he will be a complaining again....

It would be hilarious if that happened and Jessica came running down from the stands and jumped into it. I could actually see it happening with that bunch of overhyped media wh0res too. :pin: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

CanadianSteel
10-01-2008, 04:23 PM
It would be hilarious if that happened and Jessica came running down from the stands and jumped into it. I could actually see it happening with that bunch of overhyped media wh0res too. :pin: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Or maybe Jerry Jones getting in the middle of the 2 of them since he is always donw on the sidelines anyhow.... now that would be entertainment :applaudit:

fansince'76
10-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Or maybe Jerry Jones getting in the middle of the 2 of them since he is always donw on the sidelines anyhow.... now that would be entertainment :applaudit:

LMAO! Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

missedgehead
10-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Get your popcorn ready folks. MT. Owens is gonna erupt. As a Giants fan, I am jumping up and down. An implosion of one of my NFC East rivals, and one of the most overrated and over hyped (right up there with the Chokers, er Chargers) teams in the whole NFL would make my day! LOL Of course, the Steeler fan in me would love it as well.

steel striker
10-01-2008, 07:59 PM
I really was liked when the skins beat the cryboys and, especially when to dropped that touchdown pass. T.O. is njot happy unless he is bitching about something. He is a cancer and, he is one game away from having a meltdown that will end the cryboys season. I can't wait for that. lol

Steeler in Carolina
10-01-2008, 08:02 PM
This is what happened in Philly. TO got upset and started bashing McNabb.

stlrtruck
10-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Countdown to self implosion in Dallas...

I give it to Week 12 before it happens.