PDA

View Full Version : What's up everyone!

TSDMedic
10-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself since I am new here.

I am a 28 year old female who lives in Baldwin, Pa. I work as an emergency medical technician and I am also a volunteer firefighter for the last 12 years. I have a wonderful son who is 8 1/2 years old and I am happily engaged and am getting married Septemer 2009.

I love football! Jeff Reed is such a hottie! I also love martial arts, though I have been out of it for a little bit since breaking my foot in a competition. I enjoy swimming, hockey, and basically anything outdoors or in the water.

fansince'76
10-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the board, Angie! :cheers:

HometownGal
10-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Hiya TSDMedic and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: Glad to have you here as a member of our black ' n gold family! :applaudit::drink:

HometownGal
10-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Be sure to be nice to this young lady - she's my daughter! :thumbsup::hug:

MrHarrison92
10-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Welcome. I just joined yesterday and I'm already addicted!

Texasteel
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Welcome to the site.
This place is full of great people and it sounds like we just got one more.
Have a good time.
:wave:

TSDMedic
10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcoming messages. So ya, HometownGal is my mom.....so ya'll better be nice to her. :applaudit::flap:

HometownGal
10-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcoming messages. So ya, HometownGal is my mom.....so ya'll better be nice to her. :applaudit::flap:

Always the loving and supportive daughter! :thumbsup::hug::hug:

Greatest people on the face of the earth around here - I've made so many terrific friends in the 2+ years I've been here, honey.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - my Angie calls 'em as she sees 'em so look out Loretta! :chuckle::wink02:

crcsnail
10-01-2008, 03:53 PM
welcome from a uk steeler :)

Polamalu Princess
10-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Welcome!!!

Polamalu Princess
10-01-2008, 04:58 PM

Oh no!!!!!!!:wink02:

Just kidding - I am sure she will be a great poster, just as you are!!!:hug:

Preacher
10-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Welcome and enjoy...

And be aware of that HTG as a mod!

She sure is tough! :chuckle:

TSDMedic
10-01-2008, 07:36 PM
She is tough...but her being tough is what turned me into the good person that I am today. I know how much she truly enjoys everyone on this board and yes her posts are funny. I can try to be as funny as her but she will always be funnier than me...especially in football and politics...but I have her beat in ambulance funnies. Ask her about my stories sometime...but when she tells you don't have a mouthful of drink or you will become a human volcano! :rofl::sofunny:

Polamalu Princess
10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
She is tough...but her being tough is what turned me into the good person that I am today. I know how much she truly enjoys everyone on this board and yes her posts are funny. I can try to be as funny as her but she will always be funnier than me...especially in football and politics...but I have her beat in ambulance funnies. Ask her about my stories sometime...but when she tells you don't have a mouthful of drink or you will become a human volcano! :rofl::sofunny:

I hope and pray that my daughter and I will have a great relationship like the two of you do. My daughter is 8 going on 18 and she is my world!!!

TSDMedic
10-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Oh trust me...we have had our up and downs over the years.....but very few downs. We are like 2 teenagers when we get together! :rofl:

I love the close relationship that I have with my mom. She is my best friend!

SteelersMongol
10-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself since I am new here.

I am a 28 year old female who lives in Baldwin, Pa. I work as an emergency medical technician and I am also a volunteer firefighter for the last 12 years. I have a wonderful son who is 8 1/2 years old and I am happily engaged and am getting married Septemer 2009.

I love football! Jeff Reed is such a hottie! I also love martial arts, though I have been out of it for a little bit since breaking my foot in a competition. I enjoy swimming, hockey, and basically anything outdoors or in the water.

Welcome & enjoy.

Hey, V'r always nice. But in this case V'll B nicer. :wink02:

Galax Steeler
10-02-2008, 03:30 AM
Welcome to the board.