PDA

View Full Version : McCain finally loses it and proves he's senile

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 05:22 PM
ive never seen spin so desperate. he is truly off his rocker and not capable to "lead". theres a tiny chance hes just completely lying to the public, knowing the sheepublicans are eating out of his hand, and he needs to say anything possible to save this sinking ship.

McCain sought Palin’s ear ‘many times’

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14170.html

John McCain said Wednesday that he has turned to Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for advice on foreign policy issues “many times in the past.” :laughing:

“She has the world view that I have and is very highly qualified and very knowledgeable,” McCain said during an interview on NPR. :toofunny:

“I’ve turned to her for advice many times in the past, I can’t imagine turning to Senator Obama or Senator [Joe] Biden because they’ve been wrong,” the Arizona senator said of his running mate. “I certainly wouldn’t turn to them, and I’ve already turned to Governor Palin particularly on energy issues and I’ve appreciated her background and knowledge on that and many other issues.” :rofl:

McCain said his running mate’s energy experience “extends to a wide variety of issues” including “her world view of the threats we face from radical Islamic extremism.”

The GOP nominee defended Palin from the flak she has taken over her frequently cited claim that Alaska’s proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy credentials.

“Well I think the fact is that they have had certain relationships, but that’s not a major reason she has stated,” McCain said. “I’m very proud of her and proud of the knowledge and background she has.” :sofunny:

After defending his running mate’s credentials, the Arizona senator chided the media and his Democratic opponents for questioning Palin’s experience by [B]comparing her situation to those faced by Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton during their runs to the White House. :jawdrop:

“Some people, when Ronald Reagan came out of California, thought he was totally unqualified,” McCain said. “I remember an obscure governor of the state of Arkansas that people said was unqualified. So this kind of thing goes on, usually at Georgetown profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltertail parties.”

would somebody please let mccain know sarah isnt running for president?

:popcorn:

what a freaking trainwreck. :wave:

Preacher
10-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Absolute hypocrisy Tony.

Absolute hypocrisy.

(or do you forget the Obama ticket was trying to ignore McCain just a couple weeks ago).

Yeah.. you probably did.

MACH1
10-01-2008, 05:39 PM
http://perfumestore.co.nz/images/Obsession%20Cologne%20by%20Calvin%20Klein%20for%20 Men.jpg

I think someone has a crush. :hunch:

:chuckle:

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Absolute hypocrisy Tony.

Absolute hypocrisy.

(or do you forget the Obama ticket was trying to ignore McCain just a couple weeks ago).

Yeah.. you probably did.i know. i cant believe the hypocricy. it about leaves me speechless, too.

but why would the obama ticket ignore mccain, and whats this have to do with mccain seeking out foreign affair advice from palin. shouldnt she be seeking advise from him? isnt foreign policy his expertice and she... well, she can see russia and has talked to canada about a pipeline 11 times. :noidea:

guess we now know whos wearing the pants in this ticket. SCARY! :horror:

Preacher
10-01-2008, 05:47 PM
i know. i cant believe the hypocricy. it about leaves me speechless, too.

but why would the obama ticket ignore mccain, and whats this have to do with mccain seeking out foreign affair advice from palin. shouldnt she be seeking advise from him? isnt foreign policy his expertice and she... well, she can see russia and has talked to canada about a pipeline 11 times. :noidea:

Some more of that leftist sexism that you swear doesn't exist.

OH NO... A man is taking advice from a woman. HOW DARE HE.

:rolleyes:

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Some more of that leftist sexism that you swear doesn't exist.

OH NO... A man is taking advice from a woman. HOW DARE HE.

:rolleyes:oh yeah, im the sexist because i point out the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE (non gender specific) who's strengths and expertice is foreign affairs is seeking the advice "many times" (his words, not mine) from somebody who knows more and is more experienced with moose and caribou. (still non gender specific). i'd say the same if he were asking my mom for advice (atleast she's been to england and the phillipines).

ignore the issues though and try to deflect and distract with invisible leftist sexism. :thumbsup:

what a joke.

Preacher
10-01-2008, 05:57 PM
oh yeah, im the sexist because i point out the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE (non gender specific) who's strengths and expertice is foreign affairs is seeking the advice "many times" (his words, not mine) from somebody who knows more and is more experienced with moose and caribou. (still non gender specific). i'd say the same if he were asking my mom for advice (atleast she's been to england and the phillipines).

ignore the issues though and try to deflect and distract with invisible leftist sexism. :thumbsup:

what a joke.

I just learn from the master... thanks for teaching!! Of course you throw in a touch of martyrdom for flavor, which is pretty good I must admit.

:chuckle::wink02:

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 06:01 PM
I just learn from the master... thanks for teaching!! Of course you throw in a touch of martyrdom for flavor, which is pretty good I must admit.

:chuckle::wink02:in other news-

palin grew up around idaho spuds, so mccain is seeking her advice on the dept. of agriculture. :rofl:

Preacher
10-01-2008, 06:04 PM
in other news-

palin grew up around idaho spuds, so mccain is seeking her advice on the dept. of agriculture. :rofl:

Breaking news!!

Tony and LITP are the BEST of friends!!

NM

:chuckle:

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 06:08 PM
:yawn:

breaking news: righties now say its OK to compare presidential candidates to vice presidential ones. "MCCAIN DOES IT! so it must be ok", they shout.

:laughing:

Preacher
10-01-2008, 06:10 PM
:yawn:

breaking news: righties now say its OK to compare presidential candidates to vice presidential ones. "MCCAIN DOES IT! so it must be ok", they shout.

:laughing:

Tony.. You're lost... that was Obama!!!

(when do you think the mods will figure out we are only doing this to up our post-count? Shhh... .don't tell them!)

fansince'76
10-01-2008, 06:13 PM
(when do you think the mods will figure out we are only doing this to up our post-count? Shhh... .don't tell them!)

:chicken: :pw: :pw: :pw: :chicken:

Preacher
10-01-2008, 06:24 PM

Dangit Tony... I told you to keep it a secret!

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 08:40 PM

c'mon preach. you know the timeline as well as i.

FACT- 1) mccain hammered obama for his lack of experience. (obama never said mccain lacked it).

2) Mccain then selected somebody with far less experience than obama as his running mate.

3) all obama supporters and most americans saw the sheer hypocricy of the selection especially after the way obama was being hammered.

4) the obama camp (not being as stupid and inept as mccains) pointed out this hypocricy. (who wouldnt?)

5) all mccain supporters spun this into obama being compared to a vice presidential candidate when in the real world it was mccains critisizm of obama's supposed lack of experince, being called into question.

6) mccain is now comparing palins lack of experience (while also trying to say she has all the experience in the world) to that of PRESIDENTS reagan and clinton.

these are all FACTS but since mccain is now throwing them all out the window, i expect his supporters to do exactly the same.

seriously, you do know how long mccain has actually known palin, right? in the midst of solving this financial crisis and his own campaign, how much time has he really spent seeking her foreign affairs advise and expertise?

IN OTHER NEWS-

palin lives in alot of snow so mccain is seeking her advice on who to appoint Drug Czar.

palin uses coconut oil while she tans in her mansion so mccain is seeking her advice on OPEC.

Her husband is a fisherman so she will advise the Navy.

and since she was a sportscaster she will be handling all media relations and press releases.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Preacher
10-01-2008, 08:44 PM
And again you miss the GIGANTIC problem...

Palin.. VP

Obama Presidential candidate...

But both have about THE SAME EXPERIENCE... 150 days or so actually doing the job.

Come on Tony... Your smarter than this... and you really don't need the post count!! :chuckle:

HometownGal
10-01-2008, 09:20 PM

And we know damned well who is wearing the pants in the Obama camp and also in the Obama residence. Poor Barack has to beg that Rotweiler for permission once a month or so to retrieve his balls from the jar on their living room mantle.

McCain finally loses it and proves he's senile

Wow Bartony O'Hipchest - you now have something in common with J-Mac - who'd have thunk it? :chuckle::wink02::flap:

TSDMedic
10-01-2008, 09:24 PM
All I have to say HTG is "WOOF WOOF! GIVE A DOG A BONE!:toofunny::rofl:

Texasteel
10-01-2008, 09:40 PM
c'mon preach. you know the timeline as well as i.

FACT- 1) mccain hammered obama for his lack of experience. (obama never said mccain lacked it).

2) Mccain then selected somebody with far less experience than obama as his running mate.

3) all obama supporters and most americans saw the sheer hypocricy of the selection especially after the way obama was being hammered.

4) the obama camp (not being as stupid and inept as mccains) pointed out this hypocricy. (who wouldnt?)

5) all mccain supporters spun this into obama being compared to a vice presidential candidate when in the real world it was mccains critisizm of obama's supposed lack of experince, being called into question.

6) mccain is now comparing palins lack of experience (while also trying to say she has all the experience in the world) to that of PRESIDENTS reagan and clinton.

these are all FACTS but since mccain is now throwing them all out the window, i expect his supporters to do exactly the same.

seriously, you do know how long mccain has actually known palin, right? in the midst of solving this financial crisis and his own campaign, how much time has he really spent seeking her foreign affairs advise and expertise?
:

1. Obama does have little to no experience other than a fund raisers. Just a fact.
To say McCain has little experience would be pretty dumb, even for him.

2. Palin has far more experience in executive government with is what the president is.

3. There is a world of difference between the presidency and the vise-presidency.

4. Go back to 3

5. You just did that yourself.

6. Have not seen any such statement, I will assume you know what your taking about.... No I won't.

HometownGal
10-01-2008, 09:51 PM
All I have to say HTG is "WOOF WOOF! GIVE A DOG A BONE!:toofunny::rofl:

LOL! :chuckle: Chip off the old block I say! :drink:

FACT: Obama is the opposing PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

FACT: John McCain is smart enough to know that and limits his jabs to the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, Barack Hussein Obama.

FACT: Sarah Palin has done more in her 2 years as Governor of Alaska than Barack Hussein ODoNothing has done cumulatively in his 7 years in the Illinois Senate and 3 years in the U.S. Senate.

FACT: Sarah Palin knows how many states comprise the United States of America. Barack Hussein ODumbell doesn't.

FACT: Sarah Palin knows what faith she practices. Barack Hussein OFubar has *cough* *cough* "memory lapses".

:laughing::laughing:

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 10:16 PM
And again you miss the GIGANTIC problem...

Palin.. VP

Obama Presidential candidate...

But both have about THE SAME EXPERIENCE... 150 days or so actually doing the job.

Come on Tony... Your smarter than this... and you really don't need the post count!! :chuckle:no, you are actually ignoring the GIGANTIC problem (i wont even insinuate your posts are dumb or your padding count, as i will choose to treat you with more respect than that.)

PRESIDENT Reagan is rolling over in his grave and PRESIDENT Clinton is laughing his ass off over mccains assinine comparissons.

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 11:19 PM
6. Have not seen any such statement, I will assume you know what your taking about.... No I won't. well, in that case, i wont even bother assuming you took the time to actually read the original post and subject matter in this thread. :smile:

theyre mccains words, not mine. :noidea:

but if it takes jack palance and ripley's to convince you, theres not much i can do.

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 11:53 PM
*sigh*

hate to do this, but....proof in point-

FACT: Obama is the opposing PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

this is true and indeed a FACT (atleast you get 1 right). :wink02:

FACT: John McCain is smart enough to know that and limits his jabs to the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, Barack Hussein Obama.

:link: pure opinion, therefore not a FACT

FACT: Sarah Palin has done more in her 2 years as Governor of Alaska than Barack Hussein ODoNothing has done cumulatively in his 7 years in the Illinois Senate and 3 years in the U.S. Senate.

:sofunny: ive done as much as governor of the people of the sahara desert as sahara palin (except charging rape victims for hospital testing, of course :wink02: = pure opinion: )

FACT: Sarah Palin knows how many states comprise the United States of America. Barack Hussein ODumbell doesn't.

pure opinion. obama most definitely, 100% knows there are 50 states in the union.

FACT: Sarah Palin knows what faith she practices. Barack Hussein OFubar has *cough* *cough* "memory lapses".

FACT- sarah believes man saddled up on dinosaurs! :yeehaw:

:laughing::laughing:

feel free to discredit the actual facts i posted, instead of posting lame rhetoric gibberish, and we will procede. :chuckle::wink02:

you know, ive never diminished your hardline stance on "anti-abortion". i am a bit suprised you would be so vehement in diminishing my hard line stance on being capable of selectin a suitable running mate for the VICE-PRESIDENCY OF THE USA.

you people diminish obama and you diminish a huge percentage of americans who selected him to run for this office.

i diminish palin and i only diminish mccain (and his single vote to bring her onto the ticket).

me comparing him to mike mularkey may be giving him to much credit. he is now looking like the "al davis" of politics.

FACT- al davis and sen mccain are both considered "mavericks" in their respective careers. :rofl:

Preacher
10-01-2008, 11:59 PM
no, you are actually ignoring the GIGANTIC problem (i wont even insinuate your posts are dumb or your padding count, as i will choose to treat you with more respect than that.)

PRESIDENT Reagan is rolling over in his grave and PRESIDENT Clinton is laughing his ass off over mccains assinine comparissons.

:rofl:

Now he takes the high road.

Preacher
10-02-2008, 12:02 AM

Dangit Tony... I told you to keep it a secret!

I think you are taking this a little too seriously... Padding the post count was a joke.

Relax Tony. Neither your nor my arguments on this board are going to get either candidate elected.

tony hipchest
10-02-2008, 12:04 AM
:rofl:

Now he takes the high road.
political differences aside (yes, i am actually capable of seperating them) i have ALWAYS shown you a high level of respect.

mock it if you wish....

it definitely doesnt make me look bad, if that is the intent.

care to actually address any content of the article in the OP or do you got nothing?

tony hipchest
10-02-2008, 12:25 AM
:huh:

I think you are taking this a little too seriously... Padding the post count was a joke. :nerd: nah, really?

Relax Tony. Neither your nor my arguments on this board are going to get either candidate elected. :propeller: nah, really?

calling the dogs off eh?

IN OTHER NEWS-

palin lives in alot of snow so mccain is seeking her advice on who to appoint Drug Czar.

palin uses coconut oil while she tans in her mansion so mccain is seeking her advice on OPEC.

Her husband is a fisherman so she will advise the Navy.

and since she was a sportscaster she will be handling all media relations and press releases.

youre right, im WAY too serious and need to lighten up. :rolleyes:

(palin growing up around potatos qualifying her for the Dept of Agriculture is still the best one... :busted:...)

Preacher
10-02-2008, 12:42 AM
political differences aside (yes, i am actually capable of seperating them) i have ALWAYS shown you a high level of respect.

mock it if you wish....

it definitely doesnt make me look bad, if that is the intent.

care to actually address any content of the article in the OP or do you got nothing?

Tony... maybe we should take this to PM.. cause there are times that I didn't view it the same way..

if not.... all is good.

Like you said, bro's before politics.

Preacher
10-02-2008, 12:45 AM
:huh:

calling the dogs off eh?

youre right, im WAY too serious and need to lighten up. :rolleyes:

(palin growing up around potatos qualifying her for the Dept of Agriculture is still the best one... :busted:...)

I um... was talking about the post count.... you seemed to take offense at it.

(i wont even insinuate your posts are dumb or your padding count, as i will choose to treat you with more respect than that.)

tony hipchest
10-02-2008, 01:22 AM
"bro's b4 hoes and bro's b4 politics"

i stand besides that creed.

im off to san antonio for a 3 day work related trip in about 5 hours :dang:, so i wont be answering (or dodging) any questions until i return.

i hope to see the debates on thurs (but priorities are priorities and the Coyote Ugly on the Riverwalk is calling....)

in the likes of OZZY, sneaking in an attemt to piss on the alamo is always high up on the list :chuckle: (im staying right next door at The Menger- not that id actually piss on a historical monument).

dallas football stadium is entirely different though. i gotta earn my $$$ when im away on "business" :cheers:

Texasteel
10-02-2008, 02:25 AM
well, in that case, i wont even bother assuming you took the time to actually read the original post and subject matter in this thread. :smile:

theyre mccains words, not mine. :noidea:

but if it takes jack palance and ripley's to convince you, theres not much i can do.

You would be wrong, as usual. If thats the only comment you are using, he was speaking of perceptions and that is all.
Sorry I don't understand, Jack Palance, isn't he dead. Now Ripley's Believe It Or Not, there your talking about the Democratic Convention.

RunWillieRun
10-02-2008, 08:38 AM
I'll take an inexperienced VP candidate on my ticket over a Presidential candidate who is in the pockets of Frannie and Freddie, who at one point was a lawyer who worked to sue banks for NOT issuing ENOUGH subprime loans, who once worked for ACORN (a group known to be involved in numerous counts of voter fraud), who is supporting 'truth squards' to silence his critics (:wave: First Amendment), who is willing to have unconditional talks with leaders of rogue nations, and who stated that our troops are just, "air raiding villages and killing civilians."

RunWillieRun
10-02-2008, 08:52 AM
I'll take an inexperienced VP candidate on my ticket over a Presidential candidate who is in the pockets of Frannie and Freddie, who at one point was a lawyer who worked to sue banks for NOT issuing ENOUGH subprime loans, who once worked for ACORN (a group known to be involved in numerous counts of voter fraud), who is supporting 'truth squards' to silence his critics (:wave: First Amendment), who is willing to have unconditional talks with leaders of rogue nations, and who stated that our troops are just, "air raiding villages and killing civilians."

Edit: Lest I forget being a member of a church for 20yrs that preached anti-American hate and only denouncing said church when it became a political liability.

revefsreleets
10-02-2008, 10:25 AM
I don't see any facts in the original post at all, nor in the ensuing posts. I see some conjecture and a lot of biased opinion, and plenty of plain old fashioned dislike for the GOP candidates, but little else.