PDA

View Full Version : Ocho jerk O

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
10-01-2008, 11:10 PM
two words - - pathetic -- moron

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/10/just-imagine-if-ocho-cinco-joined-the-va.html

Just imagine if Ocho Cinco joined the Valley Ranch circus

Chad Ocho Cinco tried really hard to make it happen. He even lobbied to become a Cowboy on national TV in March.

"If I end up in Dallas, I would just look at which finger I'm gonna put it on," Ocho Cinco said, referring to a Super Bowl ring. "That's it. Ain't no ifs, ands or buts about it."

But, of course, it didn't happen despite Jerry Jones spending the off-season trying to get a "wow" receiver to complement T.O. The Bengals wouldn't give in to Ocho Cinco's trade demands, but that isn't stopping him from picturing the possibilities of pairing with Ocho Uno.

"I tried," Ocho Cinco said during his epic conference call with the Valley Ranch media. "I talked to 81 almost every day, man. I love 81. We talk all the time. That would've been a circus.

"Let me tell you, I don't mean to be funny ... I'm not tried to be rude or piss anybody off, but if I was in Dallas, they would have to change all of our damn games to pay-per-view because you need to pay to see that [beep]. I'm serious. I'm so serious. They would have to put all the games on pay-per-view. Because you can't just watch a show like that for free; 81 and 85? Come on, now. Please."

And Ocho Cinco isn't giving up yet.

"Tell Jerry Jones I said hello," he said as the conference call wrapped up, "and give me a call some time."

Maybe this March.

fansince'76
10-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Translation: I really want to move over to the NFC as I'm tired of being Ike Taylor's bitch twice a season.

tony hipchest
10-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Translation: I really want to move over to the NFC as I'm tired of being Ike Taylor's bitch twice a season.

:yep:

plus, its a foregone conclusion that texas native FA roy williams (of detroit) will be a cowboy next season. Kicking the other "horsecollar roy" to the curb will probably open up the mythical "capspace".

which is exactly why the cowboys DIDNT draft a wr or trade for Jad Chumpson going into 08.

Preacher
10-01-2008, 11:47 PM
:yep:

plus, its a foregone conclusion that texas native FA roy williams (of detroit) will be a cowboy next season. Kicking the other "horsecollar roy" to the curb will probably open up the mythical "capspace".

which is exactly why the cowboys DIDNT draft a wr or trade for Jad Chumpson going into 08.

I would pay money to see those two attitudes together on the team... TO and Ocho stinko???

HILARIOUS!

Steelman16
10-02-2008, 01:01 AM
I would pay money to see those two attitudes together on the team... TO and Ocho stinko???

HILARIOUS!

I wouldn't.

Seeing them on different teams is hard enough. :banging:

MasterOfPuppets
10-02-2008, 06:48 AM
if i were the bengels owner, just out of spite.....i'd deactivate that assclown for the remainder of his contract. let him stand on the sidelines for the next couple of years.

The_WARDen
10-02-2008, 08:00 AM
I would actually pity Romo just a little...okay maybe not...but he would be in a world of hurt!

:rofl:

Edman
10-02-2008, 10:03 AM
The "future" HOF reciever who has an amazing 10 catches and one TD in four games. Lol.

lilyoder6
10-02-2008, 03:42 PM
if he would be deactivated then he would just go to the player commitee.. and the bys did make an offer to the bengals for 85... but in a football aspect.. how sick would dallas off be if they would of gotten CJ,williams,fitz or even boldin??? there would of been a lot of single cov..

HometownGal
10-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Circus you say Crotcho Stinko? You'd be a better clown than you are an NFL WR, you plated toofed bozo.

http://www.franklesser.com/black_clown_college_files/black_clown_college.jpg

btw - is that Cartoon I see in the background there? :chuckle:

MrHarrison92
10-02-2008, 05:41 PM
if i were the bengels owner, just out of spite.....i'd deactivate that assclown for the remainder of his contract. let him stand on the sidelines for the next couple of years.

Lol, I thought the same thing!

MrHarrison92
10-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Who would have thought that he would have said all that? I mean is this really the same guy who claims that he can beat Michael Phelps in a swimming race? No, it couldn't be that guy!? Oh well.....

Blitzburgh_Fever
10-03-2008, 04:48 PM
if he would be deactivated then he would just go to the player commitee.. and the bys did make an offer to the bengals for 85... but in a football aspect.. how sick would dallas off be if they would of gotten CJ,williams,fitz or even boldin??? there would of been a lot of single cov..

And they'd still get beats by teams that put the team aspect first, like the Eagles, Steelers, etc.

Galax Steeler
10-04-2008, 03:46 AM
Circus you say Crotcho Stinko? You'd be a better clown than you are an NFL WR, you plated toofed bozo.

http://www.franklesser.com/black_clown_college_files/black_clown_college.jpg

btw - is that Cartoon I see in the background there? :chuckle:

I think the picture sums it all up about him.

Hapa
10-05-2008, 11:54 AM

That is true. The Cowboys with their O-Line, Tony Romo, Terrell Owens, and Chad Johnson would wreck people.

revefsreleets
10-05-2008, 06:52 PM
That gold toofed assclown had another "impressive showing" today with a few catches for 43 yards and no TD's.

He's the most overrated piece of garbage in the NFL...and I'm dumping him in fantasy, something i should have done after week one.

MasterOfPuppets
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
That gold toofed assclown had another "impressive showing" today with a few catches for 43 yards and no TD's.

He's the most overrated piece of garbage in the NFL...and I'm dumping him in fantasy, something i should have done after week one.
isn't it hilarious how everytime he talks a big game, it never happens? that was a great audition for jerry jones....:thumbsup:

revefsreleets
10-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I HATE Chad Johnson. HATE. HIM. He's filthy and stupid and awful...and I hate myself for thinking it'd be smart to take him for fantasy by proving that I really could pickup players who give me the best chance to win despite their awfulness.

I'm going back to never drafting players I hate personally...

SteelCityMan786
10-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Ocho should JUST SHUT UP. The Bengals are a freakin Embarrassment.