PDA

View Full Version : Serious Weather Message

msafford
10-02-2008, 08:27 AM
FROM THE NORTHEAST OHIO WEATHER BUREAU located in Cleveland, Ohio.

NEW TORNADO POLICY For the Cleveland and nearby areas: In case of
possible tornadoes sweeping through the greater Cleveland metro area,
we ask that all residents take shelter at the Cleveland Browns Stadium. We
are certain that a TOUCHDOWN will not occur there. Thank you for your
cooperation. National Weather Bureau

:tt:

HometownGal
10-03-2008, 05:23 PM
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::applaudit:

Preacher
10-03-2008, 05:26 PM
UPDATE:

For those of you in the Cincinatti area, we advise you to also go to Bengals Stadium. The suckage of the Bengals counteracts any tornado, leaving all people around the stadium with broken hearts, but otherwise safe.

steelwall
10-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Thats funny:toofunny:

Not trying to steal your thunder but reminds me of a joke I heard a long while back.....

A man goes to a Browns game, and sits down beside another man who's holding a rooster. Perplexed the man asked "why did you bring a rooster to a football game"? The other man replies, "this here is a trained rooster, when the Browns score, he does a special dance". The other man says wow I can't wait to see that....... The game goes on and the Browns make a feildgoal. The rooster jumps up and starts dancing around wildly. The man was so impressed he asked the rooster owner, "well if he does all that for a field goal what does he do when the Browns score a touchdown"? The rooster owner replies "hmmmm.... I don't know, I've only had him for 3 years"....:wink02:

Polamalu Princess
10-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Funny!!!

Steelman16
10-03-2008, 09:39 PM
FROM THE NORTHEAST OHIO WEATHER BUREAU located in Cleveland, Ohio.

NEW TORNADO POLICY For the Cleveland and nearby areas: In case of
possible tornadoes sweeping through the greater Cleveland metro area,
we ask that all residents take shelter at the Cleveland Browns Stadium. We
are certain that a TOUCHDOWN will not occur there. Thank you for your
cooperation. National Weather Bureau

:tt:

:toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
10-04-2008, 12:20 AM
UPDATE:

For those of you in the Cincinatti area, we advise you to also go to Bengals Stadium. The suckage of the Bengals counteracts any tornado, leaving all people around the stadium with broken hearts, but otherwise safe.

This just in from Pittsburgh

Cincinnati and Cleveland still suck.

steelpride12
10-04-2008, 06:25 PM

:applaudit::rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
10-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Hey guys, did you hear that they had to stop Browns practice the other day?

There was a mysterious white substance on the field, so they called in the FBI. They took Jamal Lewis into custody while they examined the substance.

After about 20 minutes, the released Lewis when they determined that this white substance was the goal line...and that the Browns should not worry about encountering this mysterious white substance again.

Steelman16
10-05-2008, 01:24 AM
Hey guys, did you hear that they had to stop Browns practice the other day?

There was a mysterious white substance on the field, so they called in the FBI. They took Jamal Lewis into custody while they examined the substance.

After about 20 minutes, the released Lewis when they determined that this white substance was the goal line...and that the Browns should not worry about encountering this mysterious white substance again.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

That is hilarious!

Galax Steeler
10-07-2008, 05:19 AM

Agreed.:sofunny: