PDA

View Full Version : What 'cha watching at 1?

SteelMember
10-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Ahh Sunday, the beginning of a new football week, but with the Steelers "Prime Time" schedule this year, It's been difficult to wait until 8:00, or even 4:30, to quench the thirst that is NFL football.

I personally enjoy the 1 o'clock kickoff the most. It's just enough time to get up, go ask for help/forgiveness form the big guy upstairs, tailgate, then watch the game. Then, after it's all over, have enough time to wind down and reflect without having to worry about how much sleep I'm going to miss.

Just wondering what other football fans may be watching and why. Maybe checking out the competition, watching another player (the farve show or a FF player), against a disliked team (cowgirls or *'s) or just subject to your local broadcast.

So anyway, here's this weeks schedule. What 'cha watching at 1?
Week 5 -SUN, OCT 5
Kansas City at Carolina
Chicago at Detroit
Atlanta at Green Bay
San Diego at Miami
Seattle at NY Giants
Washington at Philadelphia
Tennessee at Baltimore
Indianapolis at Houston

I think I'm gonna keep it in the AFC with Tennessee at Baltimore, but Washington at Philadelphia will probably be a good one as well.

The_WARDen
10-02-2008, 12:41 PM
eh, talk about drek. I think I'll mow the lawn for the last time this year.

MACH1
10-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Probably Seattle at NY Giants with my friend who's a seagull fan.

stlrtruck
10-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Unfortunately it will probably be the bucs game and I'll be catching highlights of the two games I want to see:

Redskins vs. Eagles
Titans vs. ratbirds.

The Duke
10-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Oh right, another primetime game. at least after the bye week they have a 1:00 game. unbelievable there's only 5 all season :jawdrop:

I guess I'll watch Atlanta at Green Bay and San Diego at Miami

MasterOfPuppets
10-02-2008, 01:41 PM
my area always shows the foreskins and ratbirds if thier on.......

Preacher
10-02-2008, 04:10 PM
I'll be watching people show up for church service!

I love these late games!!!

MasterOfPuppets
10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
I'll be watching people show up for church service!

I love these late games!!!probably mostly bungle fans, praying for a win this season........:laughing:

Preacher
10-02-2008, 05:10 PM
probably mostly bungle fans, praying for a win this season........:laughing:

I am in N. California....

that would be Oakland!!

MasterOfPuppets
10-02-2008, 05:29 PM

that would be Oakland!!al davis already traded raider fans football souls for thier last superbowl appearance.....thats why thier now in football hell.......:popcorn:

SteelMember
10-03-2008, 08:06 AM

that would be Oakland!!

How 'bout the 9ers.
I hear they're about ready to throw a.smith into the bay and cut their losses. Just another reason to cap these rookie contracts.imo.

I usually go the the 8am service, so the start time is usually not a problem. I do, however, wear a Steelers t-shirt, turned inside out, underneath my dress shirt.

Represent without the fashion fo-pa. :chuckle:

How about you? Guess this would be like the "kilt question". If the answer is the same...forget I asked.:laughing: