PDA

View Full Version : Mendenhall text?

MrHarrison92
10-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Can someone tell me about this texting that I've heard little about? All I know is that Mendenhall had sent a couple of text messages to Ray Lewis.
Thanks Steelers Nation!

HometownGal
10-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Can someone tell me about this texting that I've heard little about? All I know is that Mendenhall had sent a couple of text messages to Ray Lewis.
Thanks Steelers Nation!

No disrespect intended, Mr. Harrison, but who cares at this point - LOL! The game is over, we won and Mendy is on IR for the rest of the season.

Borski
10-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks Steelers Nation!

All I heard was that Mendy sent a text to Ray Rice, saying he would have a big game against the Ravens D. Rice showed it to the Ravens D.

Mendy denies sending it.

Games over now, we won, Mendy is on the IR.

Avoid LLoyd1975
10-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Remember who we are talking about.here making allegations, the Ravens. I think it was all a bunch of crap just to help pad Ray Ray's tackle stats. Did anyone know that he was credited with 10 tackles, 4 sacks, 3 forced fumbles and 2 picks even before kickoff.

MrHarrison92
10-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Remember who we are talking about.here making allegations, the Ravens. I think it was all a bunch of crap just to help pad Ray Ray's tackle stats. Did anyone know that he was credited with 10 tackles, 4 sacks, 3 forced fumbles and 2 picks even before kickoff.

Ha, I did not know that!

Avoid LLoyd1975
10-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Ha, I did not know that!

Yep, and even before the Monday night game took place, his name was secretly penciled in as this year's defensive PLOY. Bet you didn't know that either huh?