PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Fans Crying about Hines Ward

HereWeGoSteelers219
10-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Just about on every Ravens message board, they have a thread crying about how Hines Ward takes cheap shots on Ed Reed all the time. They claim that he hits him "when he isn't looking"??? Seriously? Then they say that when he does it he is a cheap player for getting up and celebrating it. So when Ray Lewis makes a tackle (jumps on the pile) and gets up going crazy and bouncing around, it's OK? I enjoy the hell out of Hines Ward laying every Baltimore Raven flat on their back.

Seriously, Ravens fans are almost as bad about crying as their players. How many times has Hines gotten fined by the NFL? ZERO. Crawl back into reality now that you actually faced a real team and got beat.

Mosca
10-02-2008, 04:09 PM
LOL, how about that hit Hines made on him on that punt, a legit hit but Reed wasn't looking? And Reed took a swing at him! Ward was dancing, smiling, and laughing at that one!

MrHarrison92
10-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I LOVE watching Hines block that piece of crap last year! He straight owned him! Hell Ward was so happy he forgot the play was still going and by the time he remembered he couldn't block anyone else! But who can blame him? Haha. For the Ravens.......they're just desperate! Idk, it's not like that hit would change the fact that they LOSS anyways!

HometownGal
10-02-2008, 06:00 PM
They should be spending their time crying about their suck-ass team that tanked late in the late 3rd and 4th quarters, as well as in OT this past Monday night, instead of worrying about Hines.

Maybe they should also cry for the victim of Ray Lewis' shank attack that he got away with.

I give Flacco props - he played a very good game, but he's about the only Rat I have any respect for.

lilyoder6
10-02-2008, 06:05 PM
wow, i can't beleive that they are crying about that..

HereWeGoSteelers219
10-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Maybe they should also worry about the fact that we beat them without 2 of our pro bowlers and a 4th string RB in the 2nd half.

MasterOfPuppets
10-02-2008, 06:32 PM
is it a "dirty" hit when a QB gets nailed from the blindside.....no.......i rest my case...:coffee:

St33lersguy
10-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Seriously, Ravens fans are almost as bad about crying as their players.

They're also as bad about crying as Seahawk fans.

What a bunch of crybabies. :crying01:

msafford
10-02-2008, 06:51 PM
They should be spending their time crying about their suck-ass team that tanked late in the late 3rd and 4th quarters, as well as in OT this past Monday night, instead of worrying about Hines.

Maybe they should also cry for the victim of Ray Lewis' shank attack that he got away with.

I give Flacco props - he played a very good game, but he's about the only Rat I have any respect for.

eh....give him time. He'll turn into a dick sooner or later. I mean...he's a Raven! :sofunny:

revefsreleets
10-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Ruck the Fats.

silver & black
10-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Just about on every Ravens message board, they have a thread crying about how Hines Ward takes cheap shots on Ed Reed all the time. They claim that he hits him "when he isn't looking"??? Seriously? Then they say that when he does it he is a cheap player for getting up and celebrating it. So when Ray Lewis makes a tackle (jumps on the pile) and gets up going crazy and bouncing around, it's OK? I enjoy the hell out of Hines Ward laying every Baltimore Raven flat on their back.

Seriously, Ravens fans are almost as bad about crying as their players. How many times has Hines gotten fined by the NFL? ZERO. Crawl back into reality now that you actually faced a real team and got beat.

You mean kinda like Steeler fans crying about Jack Tatum and George Atkinson back in the day? :wink02:

I'm just havin' a little fun with ya... I couldn't let that one go without a smart ass comment. :toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
10-02-2008, 07:04 PM
You mean kinda like Steeler fans crying about Jack Tatum and George Atkinson back in the day? :wink02:

I'm just havin' a little fun with ya... I couldn't let that one go without a smart ass comment. :toofunny:the difference is ward is playing within the rules. he isn't eye gouging and punching people in the nuts on the bottom of the pile.the raiders then weren't dirty....they were freakin filthy dirty S.O.B.'s. thats not my opinion....thats a well known FACT.

silver & black
10-02-2008, 07:12 PM
the difference is ward is playing within the rules. he isn't eye gouging and punching people in the nuts on the bottom of the pile.the raiders then weren't dirty....they were freakin filthy dirty S.O.B.'s. thats not my opinion....thats a well known FACT.

Sure, they did that stuff. Every team did that on the bottom of the pile... even the Steelers. Hell... they still do it today. The difference is... no one did it as good as the Raiders. They were the undisputed kings of intimidation, cheap shots, and right on the edge of the rules tactics... so what? How come nobody did anything about it back then? :toofunny: :sofunny:

ps... it was not my intent to turn this into a smack thread. If this gets moved to the blast furnace, I will not respond to anything... I was having a little fun , thats all.

MasterOfPuppets
10-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Sure, they did that stuff. Every team did that on the bottom of the pile... even the Steelers. Hell... they still do it today. The difference is... no one did it as good as the Raiders. They were the undisputed kings of intimidation, cheap shots, and right on the edge of the rules tactics... so what? How come nobody did anything about back then? :toofunny: :sofunny:

ps... it was not my intent to turn this into a smack thread. If this gets moved to the blast furnace, I will not respond to anything... I was having a little fun , thats all.LOL......i was only joking also......i miss the trash talking days with raider fans. those were the good ole days. anyhow kings of intimidation??? for some reason i don't think they intimidated the steelers much. could be becauce the steelers kept knocking em outta the playoffs.....:popcorn:

silver & black
10-02-2008, 07:25 PM
LOL......i was only joking also......i miss the trash talking days with raider fans. those were the good ole days. anyhow kings of intimidation??? for some reason i don't think they intimidated the steelers much. could be becauce the steelers kept knocking em outta the playoffs.....:popcorn:

The Steelers are the only team that wasn't intimidated... thats why the rivalry was so good. Neither team would give an inch... I really miss those days.

Preacher
10-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Raiders suck....

Oh wait... dangit! :banging:

Wrong thread.

:chuckle:

silver & black
10-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Raiders suck....

Oh wait... dangit! :banging:

Wrong thread.

:chuckle:

I got nuthin... and that sucks too. :shake01:

Preacher
10-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I got nuthin... and that sucks too. :shake01:

:rofl:

Your a good man S & B

silver & black
10-02-2008, 08:52 PM
:rofl:

Your a good man S & B

Ditto. :drink:

SteelersMongol
10-02-2008, 08:56 PM
They're also as bad about crying as Seahawk fans.

What a bunch of crybabies. :crying01:

Really? I thought Seash*ts R the worst of the crybabies. No other fans R gonna top em. :wink02:

touchdownward
10-02-2008, 09:13 PM
I think what pisses off defences is when they smack Hines in the mouth, they can't wipe the smile off his face and when he smacks 'em back, he smiles even wider.

I love it. :tt02:

NJarhead
10-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Ravens Fans Crying about Hines Ward

WAAAAAAAAAA :crying01:

Things are tough all over, ya little bitches!

Galax Steeler
10-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Let them whine and cry they lost on monday night let them deal with it.

steelwall
10-03-2008, 05:43 AM
The ravens (and the freakin knob slobers that work the NFL news) think Reed is the best player ever. Their just embarrassed a WR usually puts Reed on his kester just about everytime we play. Let them cry, crying is a sign of weakness.

stlrtruck
10-03-2008, 08:13 AM

I'm just havin' a little fun with ya... I couldn't let that one go without a smart ass comment. :toofunny:

I was thinking along the lines of how Madden cries about the Immaculate Reception :flap: :chuckle:

Sorry, couldn't resist throwing it out there for ya too!!!

fansince'76
10-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Clean hit. If they have a problem with it, tough shit. We play the Ratbirds often enough that Reed should be able to avoid getting knocked on his ass by Hines. :coffee:

Edman
10-03-2008, 01:22 PM
So what? They get stiffies over Bart Scott's blindside hit on Ben(Or "Big Jen" as they like to call him). It's a legal play. Suck it up, ya pansies.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-03-2008, 02:32 PM
I was thinking along the lines of how Madden cries about the Immaculate Reception :flap: :chuckle:

How about Al Davis crying about the frozen field at three rivers back in 75?? Just read the scoreboard baby!!!

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
So what? They get stiffies over Bart Scott's blindside hit on Ben(Or "Big Jen" as they like to call him). It's a legal play. Suck it up, ya pansies.

Did you see McHugh knock Scott's helmet off with a block in the 1st quarter??? WHOOOOOOOO!!!

stlrtruck
10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Clean hit. If they have a problem with it, tough shit. We play the Ratbirds often enough that Reed should be able to avoid getting knocked on his ass by Hines. :coffee:

He will next game. I hear he's going to be holding coaches cord to the headphones and serving water to the players as they come off the field.

silver & black
10-03-2008, 02:39 PM

Touche'. :sofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
10-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Ravens fans need to shut their pie holes and worry about the Titans.

They'll get another opportunity to be blocked by Ward later in the year. Shut up, move on and focus.

Jags are going down!

The Duke
10-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Did you see McHugh knock Scott's helmet off with a block in the 1st quarter??? WHOOOOOOOO!!!

yeah, that was great. I certainly had doubts about mchugh as a blocker, but he's better than davis at that

him playing FB sunday should help the running game

memphissteelergirl
10-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Ravens fans need to shut their pie holes and worry about the Titans.

My sentiments exactly.

Texasteel
10-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Speaking of the Rats, where did all the trash talkers go. I especially miss the one that was going to come back and eat crow if the Steelers won.

rbryan
10-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Ed Reed may have gone to da U but he's a graduate on Neon Univ. IOW all flash and no substance. I love the fact that he's been exposed as being soft. Those years of gambling and making the occasional big play mean nothing now that he's lost a step and can't handle the physical aspect of the game. Hines owns his punk azz and treats him like the little beatch he is everytime they play now.

steel striker
10-04-2008, 10:11 AM
The rats can dish it out but, they can't take it! They wish they had a player like Hines and, we beat their asses. The rats are a bunch of crybabies like mentioned above. Now I wonder why Bart Scott did not have much to say after the game? What a piece of crap he is!!!

Mosca
10-04-2008, 10:27 AM
the difference is ward is playing within the rules. he isn't eye gouging and punching people in the nuts on the bottom of the pile.the raiders then weren't dirty....they were freakin filthy dirty S.O.B.'s. thats not my opinion....thats a well known FACT.

The hell they weren't... and the Steelers were dirty as hell, too. that's the way the game was played then, and it was STILL cleaner than it was 10 and 20 years earlier!

The best teams weren't just the toughest, they were also the meanest. If you weren't mean, you didn't win, simple as that. Who else was dirty? the Cowboys, the Vikings, The Oilers... all the good teams.

silver & black
10-04-2008, 10:32 AM
The hell they weren't... and the Steelers were dirty as hell, too. that's the way the game was played then, and it was STILL cleaner than it was 10 and 20 years earlier!

The best teams weren't just the toughest, they were also the meanest. If you weren't mean, you didn't win, simple as that. Who else was dirty? the Cowboys, the Vikings, The Oilers... all the good teams.

Yup. :drink:

Edman
10-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Speaking of the Rats, where did all the trash talkers go. I especially miss the one that was going to come back and eat crow if the Steelers won.

All of the Rat trolls scattered. Markh,FlaacidtoClaytonTD, and Crow Magnon. They've been missing since Monday night.

Don't expect them to show up anytime soon.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Screw the Rats.

When one of their jerkoff fans can show me a fine Hines Ward has received for a hit, then I will say he's a dirty player.

Their fans are just pissed our WR is a tougher player than any of their defensive players.

SteelCityMan786
10-04-2008, 02:35 PM

They're whiners what else is new.

HometownGal
10-04-2008, 03:10 PM
All of the Rat trolls scattered. Markh,FlaacidtoClaytonTD, and Crow Magnon. They've been missing since Monday night.

Don't expect them to show up anytime soon.

Crow Magnon was a pretty cool dude. He did make a nice post in the Steelers forum after the game (or the day after - can't remember) and did give us props and said he'd see us in December.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Screw the Rats.

When one of their jerkoff fans can show me a fine Hines Ward has received for a hit, then I will say he's a dirty player.

Their fans are just pissed our WR is a tougher player than any of their defensive players.

I'm the biggest Steeler Fan in the world...so noone start questioning my loyalty....but lets be THE forum that bases their opinions on facts.

Hines Ward was fined $5,000 by the NFL last year for a late hit against the Cleveland Browns Daven Holly.

Its NOT typical of Hines..and NOONE can say that one late hit makes him a dirty player...but he has done it.

steelpride12
10-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Hines does his job and blocks on the plays he needs to. Ratbird fans can cry all they want to, but there minds should be set of getting an offense worth watching.

X-Terminator
10-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Let 'em whine. This ain't flag football.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-04-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm the biggest Steeler Fan in the world...so noone start questioning my loyalty....but lets be THE forum that bases their opinions on facts.

Hines Ward was fined $5,000 by the NFL last year for a late hit against the Cleveland Browns Daven Holly.

Its NOT typical of Hines..and NOONE can say that one late hit makes him a dirty player...but he has done it.

I forgot about that hit.

But seriously, out of all the devestating blocks Hines Ward has delivered throughout his career, if that's his only fine then how the hell can anyone call him dirty?

And with cheap shot artists Bart Scott and Terrel Suggs on the Ravens, they really have no room to talk about someone taking a "cheap" shot on any of their players.

You would think that by now their players would know to keep an eye out for Hines Ward.

Avoid LLoyd1975
10-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Hey Ray Ray, you saw what happened to OJ this week, murderers never get away with their short comings. Pay back is coming beeyatch. For that piece of shit F stain fan base and player squad to complain about cheap shots is a sign of their short comings and lack of intelligence.

JackHammer
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM

Speculation is for idiots, and we all know that you're above that. At least you should be.

fansince'76
10-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Speculation is for idiots, and we all know that you're above that. At least you should be.

He's still a POS.

JackHammer
10-05-2008, 06:57 PM
He's still a POS.

Absolutely