PDA

View Full Version : Fox news... "No Spin"?

Mosca
10-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah, this looks split" to me; it looks almost unanimous!

KTkqosRiyYo&e

revefsreleets
10-02-2008, 07:26 PM
NE PA? Isn't that practically the state of NY?

Mosca
10-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Well, he's basically in a diner full of AARP types, and the old guard here (this is in my back yard) is old time union Dems. I think it shows sloppy journalism as much as it does "spin", but both are there.

MACH1
10-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Don't watch much NBC do you? Thats the real unbiased, no spin channel. :doh:

Mosca
10-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Don't watch much NBC do you? Thats the real unbiased, no spin channel. :doh:

LOL, classic defense; instead of addressing the issue, deflect it.

In a diner full of people, EVERYONE raises their hand for Obama, the only one who raises his hand for McCain is the reporter, and he calls it "split" for the camera! And the people in the diner laugh at him!

What the HELL does NBC have to do with that LIVE report, and the SPIN that the "no spin" network put on it? When the same thing happens on another network, I'll post it, but I don't think that's going to happen.

revefsreleets
10-02-2008, 08:34 PM
I saw two people raise their hands for McCain.

MACH1
10-02-2008, 08:37 PM
LOL, classic defense; instead of addressing the issue, deflect it.

Reading through all these post I learned from the best. Not mentioning names but he does like his cheese. :chuckle:

Mosca
10-02-2008, 08:37 PM
I saw two people raise their hands for McCain.

Did you see the guy in the back raise his, and then his wife slapped it down? That was funny. I wouldn't doubt that there was something of a set-up, but the funny isn't that, or who was for or against which candidate; it was the guy saying that it appeared split!

millwalldavey
10-02-2008, 10:09 PM
NE PA? Isn't that practically the state of NY?

Easy....