PDA

View Full Version : Cast away your doubts!!

cowboykilla
10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
First a shout out to the STEELERS FEVER nation,i'm brand new but it feels real good to be here. So,let's ride! A lot of you seem to be giving up on the season already. All i hear is complaints,the o-line this,the running game that,Big Ben didn't do that,boy are we in trouble. That's the talk of cowards,not STEELERS fans. It's early in the season,our record is 3-1,and we're leading our division. Are we perfect? Naw. Are we dangerous,a constant threat? Always. The season is young,anything can happen. My forecast says as long as Ben can stay healthy,we right where we should be,a playoff team. And once the playoffs happen,anything can happen. Can you dig it? As far as the Faguars game this week we owe them a headbusting. They done forgot who the bullies of the AFC are,but i got a feeling they gone be reminded sunday. STEELERS roll 24-10 over the team with quite possibly the ugliest uniforms in the history of modern football. :tt: Oh yeah! For all you goons and goblins out there,whose teams probably have'nt won a playoff game in over a decade:wink02:all i have to say to you is,how about the Steelers monday night record the past 20 years:applaudit:

billybob
10-02-2008, 11:23 PM
You ride-em cowboy!! 3-1 not 1-3 what more could we ask for? Besides 4-0.(LOL) I am optimistic about our offense. The more new players we plug in the less predictable we could be. That is my only concern. Being predictable on offense. I have not jumped the ship. I do get what you are saying though,cause there is a lot of that feeling of dispair,around the Steeler nation these days. Not me brother! Been on the ship since 1974 and don't plan on getting off of it anytime soon. Nice first post!!!!!:tt:

SteelMember
10-03-2008, 07:41 AM
I wouldn't say people are "jumping ship", rather, overanalizing the craftsmanship of the vessel.:wink02:

Aye, Captain. She's a good ship, and if she goes down...I'm goin' with her.

GO STILLERS! :tt03:

memphissteelergirl
10-03-2008, 09:07 AM
First a shout out to the STEELERS FEVER nation,i'm brand new but it feels real good to be here. So,let's ride! A lot of you seem to be giving up on the season already. All i hear is complaints,the o-line this,the running game that,Big Ben didn't do that,boy are we in trouble. That's the talk of cowards,not STEELERS fans. It's early in the season,our record is 3-1,and we're leading our division. Are we perfect? Naw. Are we dangerous,a constant threat? Always. The season is young,anything can happen. My forecast says as long as Ben can stay healthy,we right where we should be,a playoff team. And once the playoffs happen,anything can happen. Can you dig it? As far as the Faguars game this week we owe them a headbusting. They done forgot who the bullies of the AFC are,but i got a feeling they gone be reminded sunday. STEELERS roll 24-10 over the team with quite possibly the ugliest uniforms in the history of modern football. :tt: Oh yeah! For all you goons and goblins out there,whose teams probably have'nt won a playoff game in over a decade:wink02:all i have to say to you is,how about the Steelers monday night record the past 20 years:applaudit:

Welcome to SF! And great post! :thumbsup:

WisconsinSteelerMan
10-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Way to announce yourself to the Steelersfever world, Cowboykilla!

Welcome to the best darned Steelers forum on the whole WWW!!! You are gonna love it here!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

steelpride12
10-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever and enjoy!
Great post see ya around!

Dino 6 Rings
10-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Doubts...who has doubts...they must want punched in the face...

Dino 6 Rings
10-03-2008, 12:07 PM
oh yeah...welcome to the board my friend. Wave that towel high and wide!

fansince'76
10-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Welcome to the board, cowboykilla! :cheers:

steelwall
10-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Welcome, and nice screen name.

Polamalu Princess
10-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Welcome!

TSDMedic
10-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the board cowboykilla! I love your post!!! I completely agree with you....we have a kick ass team and we will be fine.

HometownGal
10-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Hiya cowboykilla and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink::applaudit:

The Steelers are going to be "cowboykillas" on December 7th at HF! :tt02::applaudit:

Texasteel
10-03-2008, 07:09 PM
I like this one.
Welcome partner, your gona like it here.
Good people.

Galax Steeler
10-04-2008, 03:42 AM
welcome to the board.

SteelersMongol
10-04-2008, 04:09 AM
Welcome & enjoy.

SteelCityMan786
10-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.