PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly VS. Barney Frank

MACH1
10-03-2008, 03:34 PM
yrfPMa3lONU

:applaudit:

augustashark
10-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Franks time will come. He was right in the center of the fannie and freddie. I just always remember that if he were in anyother state he would have never been reelected so many times.

JPPT1974
10-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Don't know who is more worse?!
Frankly they both deserve one another.

cubanstogie
10-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Don't know who is more worse?!
Frankly they both deserve one another.

O'reilly may be annoying at times, although I love the show. At least he holds people accountable. Such as these dumb ass liberal judges letting pedophiles go free with a slap on the wrist, and actually asking the politicians real questions unlike Kuntie Couric.

GBMelBlount
10-04-2008, 09:07 AM
O'reilly may be annoying at times, although I love the show. At least he holds people accountable. Such as these dumb ass liberal judges letting pedophiles go free with a slap on the wrist, and actually asking the politicians real questions unlike Kuntie Couric.

Yep, I also believe there are states where a child in grade school can get pregnant and have a state approved abortion which is paid for by their parents tax dollars, yet the parents are never notified that their preteen grade school daughter was even pregnant. Government solutions. Nice.

Breaking down the moral fabric of our country, and the family structure, were stated as goals of the American communist party on the floor of congress in 1963 and the Democrats have made sure to follow through so as to make way for more government solutions. Government solutions....talk about an oxymoron......

cubanstogie
10-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Yep, I also believe there are states where a child in grade school can get pregnant and have a state approved abortion which is paid for by their parents tax dollars, yet the parents are never notified that their preteen grade school daughter was even pregnant. Government solutions. Nice.

Breaking down the moral fabric of our country, and the family structure, were stated as goals of the American communist party on the floor of congress in 1963 and the Democrats have made sure to follow through so as to make way for more government solutions. Government solutions....talk about an oxymoron......

I happen to live in California, one of the states that has the above law. It made me sick when that passed with a fairly large margin if I recall. WTF are people thinking. Thank god my daughter is and will continue to go to privates schools.

revefsreleets
10-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Bill O'Reilly is an annoying hypocritical jackass and 90% of what he says is biased claptrap...

But he scored a point here...calling out a politician on his own bullshit.

Hines0wnz
10-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Frank admitted his part in the financial meltdown on the Lou Dobbs show today.

:applaudit:

SunshineMan21
10-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Bill O'Reilly is a biased idiot . . . in this case I even partially agree with the charges he makes, yet he has to go and cherrypick statements to distort Frank's statement in the hopes of scoring an even bigger blow.

When did reporting the truth cease to be enough for these talking heads?

Preacher
10-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Bill O'Reilly is a biased idiot . . . in this case I even partially agree with the charges he makes, yet he has to go and cherrypick statements to distort Frank's statement in the hopes of scoring an even bigger blow.

When did reporting the truth cease to be enough for these talking heads?

84 was it? When Dan Rather first made up news and got caught?

I would have to say the late 60's/Watergate When the press moved from reporting to "investigative" reporting.

revefsreleets
10-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Kudo's to Frank if he really did finally admit his culpability.

Anybody think Pelosi and Reid will step up and stop blaming the GOP for the whole thing and admit THEIR undeniable and indisputable hand in the matter as well?

Godfather
10-09-2008, 09:01 AM
One likes falafel, the other likes wieners.

RunWillieRun
10-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Anybody think Pelosi and Reid will step up and stop blaming the GOP for the whole thing and admit THEIR undeniable and indisputable hand in the matter as well?

:toofunny: :sofunny: :rofl:

Good one rev, good one!

I think it's about as likely as Obama apologizing for his "raiding villages and killing civilians" comment.