PDA

View Full Version : new espn commercial for sunday night football

tony hipchest
12-01-2005, 07:40 PM
has j. theismann and the other 2 commentaters and the steelers o-line. faneca gets pissed when they call him fa-nee'-ka. better than that stupid patriots visa commercial (although id do t. bradys girlfriend)

anyone see the "this is sportscenter" one with ben pulling people out of the bldg during a fire drill

SteelerFanInATL
12-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Yes I saw it yesterday!! I thought it was funny and also supprised. I thought to myself that
at least the ESPN respects us considering how we have played lately. Really I thought it was graat.

Livinginthe past
12-02-2005, 11:25 AM
has j. theismann and the other 2 commentaters and the steelers o-line. faneca gets pissed when they call him fa-nee'-ka. better than that stupid patriots visa commercial (although id do t. bradys girlfriend)

anyone see the "this is sportscenter" one with ben pulling people out of the bldg during a fire drill

I can only begin to imagine how excited Tom Brady's girlfriend would be hear that you would 'do' her....talk about Xmas coming early.... :rolleyes:

NM

tony hipchest
12-02-2005, 11:27 AM
I can only begin to imagine how excited Tom Brady's girlfriend would be hear that you would 'do' her....talk about Xmas coming early.... :rolleyes:

NM although id have to clean her up real good after being with that goat herder!:grin:

jtdapit
12-02-2005, 12:34 PM
i thought both commercials were hilarious

Livinginthe past
12-02-2005, 04:20 PM
although id have to clean her up real good after being with that goat herder!:grin:

Im afraid I cant let you get away with calling TB a common goat-herder ...... he is an Unskilled Agricultural Worker (Goat Division)

:cheers:

NM

hinesfield
12-02-2005, 05:13 PM
if anybody can find the video link to that ben espn commercial that would be awesome ive yet to see but ive heard all about it

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Im afraid I cant let you get away with calling TB a common goat-herder ...... he is an Unskilled Agricultural Worker (Goat Division)

:cheers:

NM
I beg to differ. It does take some skill to herd goats. At least thats what I was told:smile:

BB2W
12-03-2005, 10:17 AM
I thought this comercial was dumb. I think it would have been funnier if during the comercial half of the NFL comes blasting through our O-line and smashes Theisman. :grin:

Koopa
12-12-2005, 03:16 AM
i finally saw the commercial, it was pretty funny but dude chukky okobi talks like a queer "whoa sit still please"

clevestinks
12-12-2005, 09:44 AM
The Ben fire alarm one I hate to say is kinda lame? But what the hell.

Dook
12-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Who is that girl in the Patriots VISA commercial?

She's not Brady's real girlfriend.

BB2W
12-12-2005, 01:11 PM
The Ben fire alarm one I hate to say is kinda lame? But what the hell.
It's gotta be better than that stupid Fat Head commercial... that thing freaks me out.