PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins double win total!

GoFins11
10-05-2008, 05:56 PM
The fins already have 2 wins:applaudit:

We beat the Chargers 17-10. The Fins D held LT to 35 yards in 12 carries and the Chargers a total of 60 yards rushing. Another great day for Ronnie Brown with 125 yards rushing with a TD.

:drink:

SteelCityMan786
10-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Miami fans don't party too hard tonight.

The Duke
10-05-2008, 06:01 PM
congrats GoFins :cheers:

that wildcat formation is really something

love seeing peezy isn't done either

steelpride12
10-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Well its not the apocalypse so make sure all you Fins fans can wake up in the morning.

MasterOfPuppets
10-05-2008, 06:27 PM
congrats phins.....the pennington pickup looks to be a good one

revefsreleets
10-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Two team race in the East now...and neither of those teams has a gay QB or videotapes their opponents.

GutterflowerSteel
10-05-2008, 07:14 PM
That was a good game ~ CONGRATS, Phins fans - I loved watching the Chargers LOSE!! :flap: JPeezy is still da man :tt03:

The Patriot
10-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Two team race in the East now...and neither of those teams has a gay QB or videotapes their opponents.

Oooh, looks like somebody has an inferiority complex. :wink02:

GoFins11
10-05-2008, 09:56 PM
I love that at some point in the 4th quarter, Ronnie Brown ran for a first down and after the play did the LT celebration.

Like this:http://images.townnews.com/nctimes.com/content/articles/2007/12/16/sports/professional/chargers/23_07_2912_15_07.jpg

revefsreleets
10-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Oooh, looks like somebody has an inferiority complex. :wink02:

Huh?

Sir, trust me...you are A) barking up the wrong tree and B) Not wanting to pick a fight with me

lilyoder6
10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
:popcorn:

good job dolphins for beating the chargers...

so the dolphins beat the pats and the chargers but...... they lose to the jets and ?????

GoFins11
10-05-2008, 11:00 PM
:popcorn:

good job dolphins for beating the chargers...

so the dolphins beat the pats and the chargers but...... they lose to the jets and ?????

The Jets could have easily of lost that game and Arizona beat the crap out of undefeated Buffalo.

steelergirl07
10-06-2008, 03:04 AM
Congrats Fins!!!

Beating two of the Golden teams...awesome.

The Patriot
10-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Huh?

Sir, trust me...you are A) barking up the wrong tree and B) Not wanting to pick a fight with me

I'm just curious to know if you were referring to Tom as the gay QB or somebody else.

Leftoverhard
10-06-2008, 02:59 PM
I loved watching the Dolphins kick Charger booty. Keep it up. Obviously a lot of us Steeler fans will always root for Joey in one way or another.

GoFins11
10-10-2008, 02:11 PM
The No Fun League has struck again.

Ronnie Brown, Vernon Carey and Ikechuku Ndukwe were fined $10,000 each for excessive celebration after a Ronnie Brown TD vs. the Chargers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3635993

Why don't you pricks worry about players like Pacman Jones and not the Lowly Miami Dolphins. We have had it hard enough!:chair:

MasterOfPuppets
10-10-2008, 02:19 PM

Ronnie Brown, Vernon Carey and Ikechuku Ndukwe were fined $10,000 each for excessive celebration after a Ronnie Brown TD vs. the Chargers.

Why don't you pricks worry about players like Pacman Jones and not the Lowly Miami Dolphins. We have had it hard enough!:chair:i'm startin to think goodell is lining his pockets with fine money........ so you can get a 10 k fine for celebrating, but a 5k fine for a cheap shot......makes sence.:coffee:

SteelMember
10-10-2008, 03:00 PM

Why don't you pricks worry about players like Pacman Jones and not the Lowly Miami Dolphins. We have had it hard enough!:chair:

I see roger goodcall has been skimming money from yinz too...

What a motherprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilte rprofanityfilterin' shitbag!!!

The Patriot
10-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Shame on you Dolphins. Don't you care about the Chargers' feelings?

Dino 6 Rings
10-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Shame on you Dolphins. Don't you care about the Chargers' feelings?

WOOHOO Pats Fan Still waiving the Terrible Towel! Rock On!

MasterOfPuppets
10-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Deadline
With the Oct. 14 trade deadline rapidly approaching, a lot of teams should be looking to make the right personnel moves that could re-define their seasons...

WR Chad Johnson (CIN) to the Miami Dolphins

Raise your hands if you believe Chad Johnson will return to Cincinnati in 2009.

Good. I didn't want to take my hands off my mouse and keyboard either.

Ocho Cinco is going to be wearing a different jersey in 2009, and the Bengals should be looking to get those wheels in motion before Oct. 14. With T.J. Houshmandzadeh on the final year of his contract, the Bengals should be looking to lock him up long-term while freeing up precious cap space.

But this isn't really about the Bengals' need to part ways with Johnson as much as it's about Miami's need for a real wide receiver. A surprisingly dangerous Dolphins' offense instantly becomes more dynamic with Johnson.

Miami's passing game has seen the most success through the tight ends. And with Ronnie Brown exploding as an army of one, adding an All-Pro receiver to the mix will force defenses to play them with a lot more honesty.

Surprising the NFL with two impressive victories over 2007's best AFC teams has opened everyone's eyes. But one has to believe that their success with an unorthodox offensive scheme will eventually run its course.

As their opponents look to neutralize the element of surprise, the Dolphins will need to find a way to remain legitimate in a tight race for the AFC East crown. Lining up Chad Johnson at receiver will instantly provide that legitimacy.

Johnson may be off to a slow-start in 2008, but when he's at the top of his game, he's worth a conditional first-round pick. Bill Parcells hates parting with high draft picks though, so if a deal were to happen, fans shouldn't expect anything more than a second or third-round choice.

no way would parcells add johnson to the roster after the T.O. ordeal

GutterflowerSteel
10-10-2008, 06:07 PM
no way would parsels add johnson to the roster after the T.O. ordeal

That's why they should try for T.J. instead - Chad is a spectacle unto himself.

lilyoder6
10-10-2008, 09:49 PM
i think that bill and t.o. were fine after the first few weeks... but they did fine together.. if he can honestly handle to i think he can handle cj

MrsShutdown24
10-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Congratulations on your wins, Dolphins! Yay!
Excellent job beating the Patriots, too! =D

MasterOfPuppets
10-10-2008, 10:24 PM
i think that bill and t.o. were fine after the first few weeks... but they did fine together.. if he can honestly handle to i think he can handle cj

:uhh:

GoFins11
10-10-2008, 10:28 PM
I'll take CJ. We need a little more flash.

warddj86
10-10-2008, 10:34 PM
The Jets could have easily of lost that game and Arizona beat the crap out of undefeated Buffalo.

I don't get Arizona, are they good or bad?

They: beat undefeated Buffalo
BUT got killed by Favre's new crew
BUT lose to the Skins (well that's understandable)
BUT beat first-place San Fran

MasterOfPuppets
10-10-2008, 10:36 PM
I'll take CJ. We need a little more flash.
wow.....that reeks of desperation. as a poster said earlier, douchemanzadah would be a much better option.at least he shows up for every game.

GoFins11
10-10-2008, 10:41 PM
wow.....that reeks of desperation. as a poster said earlier, douchemanzadah would be a much better option.at least he shows up for every game.

I'll take almost anyone at WR right now. We haven't had a really good WR since Orande Gadsden and OJ McDuffie IMO.

The Wildcat offense isn't going to last for too much longer.

EDIT: I forgot about Wes Welker.

MasterOfPuppets
10-11-2008, 02:42 PM
I'll take almost anyone at WR right now. We haven't had a really good WR since Orande Gadsden and OJ McDuffie IMO.

The Wildcat offense isn't going to last for too much longer.

EDIT: I forgot about Wes Welker.
perhaps before you go thinking it would be a good idea of signing a malcontent, you might wanna talk to some raider fans , or philly fans.
its still to early in ginns carrear to give up on him as deep threat.not to mention he hasn't really had a good qb throwing to him.
camarillo looks like a very dependable slot man.
what the phins need is a chain moving possession guy.