PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to get in trouble for saying this but....

Preacher
10-05-2008, 08:23 PM
If we keep playing this way tonight....

then we need to keep this starting team....

yes, that means start Mwelde as well. If they are getting hot together, then we need to let them play together.

Of course, I wanna see Willie play... but if they are playing well as a unit... why hurt the unit?

(yes, I know, 1 quarter. I reserve my right to ask for this thread to be pulled if it seems a little premature by the time the game is over :chuckle:)

Mikee
10-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I have been stoked on Moore. I would like to see him get more playing time. Share with Parker next week?

The Duke
10-05-2008, 08:55 PM
another willie sucks thread??

jk preacher

moore will definitely have to be more involved more in the offense when willie comes back. he'll be a great backup for willie

but I really doubt we see any RB controversy

43Hitman
10-05-2008, 08:56 PM
You know, you may be on to something there. I realize we have to have Willie as the starter, but maybe after the bye week next week we will see some of both Willie and Moore in the same backfield. Moore has proven he can pass block and is definitely a threat coming out into the flats.

X-Terminator
10-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Parker is the starter when he gets back in the lineup. Discussion over.

Preacher
10-05-2008, 08:57 PM
another willie sucks thread??

jk preacher

moore will definitely have to be more involved more in the offense when willie comes back. he'll be a great backup for willie

but I really doubt we see any RB controversy

I'm not talking about a RB controversy....

I am thinking that, more like a hockey game, if you find a line that works, you keep with that line until they are no longer hot.

that is all I am saying.

cubanstogie
10-05-2008, 08:58 PM
no argument from me.

The Duke
10-05-2008, 09:02 PM

I am thinking that, more like a hockey game, if you find a line that works, you keep with that line until they are no longer hot.

that is all I am saying.

hmm....interesting. and considering next game is against the bungles moore could run easily

gives willie a rest too, you know, for when he is truly needed (playoffs)

doesn't seem like a crazy idea, though unlikely

Preacher
10-05-2008, 09:05 PM
hmm....interesting. and considering next game is against the bungles moore could run easily

gives willie a rest too, you know, for when he is truly needed (playoffs)

doesn't seem like a crazy idea, though unlikely

It's not just Willie... the same goes for Simmons when he gets healthy.

Same goes for our D. line too...

let them all sit until this team cools off a bit, then bring them all back out. Imagine how strong they will be against those beaten up teams!

43Hitman
10-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Parker is the starter when he gets back in the lineup. Discussion over.

I don't think any of us are disputing that X. :tt02:

Blitzburgh_Fever
10-05-2008, 09:07 PM
You know, you may be on to something there. I realize we have to have Willie as the starter, but maybe after the bye week next week we will see some of both Willie and Moore in the same backfield. Moore has proven he can pass block and is definitely a threat coming out into the flats.

This. Moore and Parker in the same backfield is more threatening than a power/elusive combo. Run with either is dangerous, pass with either is dangerous, and while Parker isn't a great pass blocker, Moore holds his own quite often and Parker can at least get in the way. The homerun hitting of Parker while make defenses stay honest, when they see a mass it's possible they'll miss either Moore or Miller if Parker stays in...

I like the idea of keeping our potential Pony offense, only Parker and Moore instead of Mendenhall and Parker.

Another good thing, this should shut the "Tomlin's personnel sucks" crowd up for a bit.

The Duke
10-05-2008, 09:08 PM

let them all sit until this team cools off a bit, then bring them all back out. Imagine how strong they will be against those beaten up teams!

well , Simmons is on IR unfortunately.

but yeah, hampton and keisel should come fresh too. their backups have been stuffing the jags all night and seem start capable for more games

PalmerSteel
10-05-2008, 10:35 PM
i agree but thats a big ol fat IF

steelpride12
10-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Willie gets paid more and he is the starter. Moore stepped up and played great tonight could even be our second down back, but not start over Parker no way.

Big7BenHOF
10-05-2008, 10:38 PM
I have been stoked on Moore. I would like to see him get more playing time. Share with Parker next week?

Next week is a bye.

GBMelBlount
10-05-2008, 10:39 PM

Doesn't he have diabetes? I wonder if that will affect his healing time / rehab.

cubanstogie
Willie gets paid more and he is the starter. Moore stepped up and played great tonight could even be our second down back, but not start over Parker no way.

probably not, but he guaranteed himself significant playing time. Two weeks in a row, the guy isn't a fluke. I like his moves and cut back ability.

Crushzilla

but yeah, hampton and keisel should come fresh too. their backups have been stuffing the jags all night and seem start capable for more games

Simmons is on the IR?

I have not been here enough lately!

But I hear ya Preach. Moore does scoot up to number 2, but for some reason... Flame me all you want... I see him disappearing in the game plan when Willie gets back.

I don't know why, but I just don't see it working out like this. Just a feeling in my gut.

EDIT: I mention the flame because it would appear I'm criticizing the coaches... Maybe I am! I'm mysterious...

cubanstogie
10-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Doesn't he have diabetes? I wonder if that will affect his healing time / rehab.

if incisions are made he has an increased chance of infection and a longer healing time.

The Duke
10-05-2008, 10:42 PM

yeah, it most likely will

but we can only hope it doesn't and he comes back at full health next year.

at least he gets to spend more time with his new kid....

lilyoder6
10-05-2008, 10:42 PM
crush.. simmons tore his achilles... that is a def season-ending and possiblely a career-ending...

i think moore did great tonight.. and and RUSSEll did very well tonight runing the ball.. 6 carries for 25 yrds

Atlanta Dan
10-05-2008, 10:43 PM

For an OL the Achilles tear can be a career killer since you are putting so much stress on it every play - IMO Simmons may be done.

I am disappointed for him since he has had a lot of bad breaks, but it just adds to the total chaos of putting together an OL for 2009.

steeler dude
10-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Thats why you are a fan Preacher ,thank the Lord no pun intended. You simply cant go by one game ! lol:chuckle: although it was nice i cant wait to get all our starters back ! get well soon all :tt:

hizmi
10-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I really like the quick handoffs we used tonight to get moore and russell moving straight up field right away....with parker we use a lot more slow-developing run plays that get caught in the backfield way too often

We still had a few stuffed on 1st and second down, but there weren't as many negative plays as usual

Of course it could just be that stapleton is an upgrade over simmons or the Jags are a bad defense (both seem plausible to me).

Preacher
10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Thats why you are a fan Preacher ,thank the Lord no pun intended. You simply cant go by one game ! lol:chuckle: although it was nice i cant wait to get all our starters back ! get well soon all :tt:

they didn't show the dominance I was hoping for throughout that game.

My point through this was that, if we mind a package that works, make it the base package until it stops working.

SteelersMongol
10-05-2008, 10:58 PM
If we keep playing this way tonight....

then we need to keep this starting team....

yes, that means start Mwelde as well. If they are getting hot together, then we need to let them play together.

Of course, I wanna see Willie play... but if they are playing well as a unit... why hurt the unit?

(yes, I know, 1 quarter. I reserve my right to ask for this thread to be pulled if it seems a little premature by the time the game is over :chuckle:)

Is it like until Mendenhall comes back?

jjpro11
10-05-2008, 11:12 PM
the line opened up big holes for moore tonight.. but moore definitely looked good in open space and shed some tackles. he will get significantly more playing time, because that is why we got mendenhall. the coaching staff knows willie cant carry 350 times a year. willie is still the man though, and im sure he would have had a big night with some of those holes i saw open up.

Avoid LLoyd1975
10-05-2008, 11:16 PM
It is nice to have options. Leave it at that. Be glad that we have a RB situation that is deep. Willie is our starter and a proven commodity. Nothing to see here and discuss, move on folks. Moore was good for us tonight but he is unproven in our scheme over a long haul and J-Ville's D-Line was beat up.

steeler dude
10-05-2008, 11:38 PM
we didnt look good enough imo ! i was very nervous until 40 sec left:hug::hatsoff:

JackHammer
10-05-2008, 11:43 PM
I still like Fast Willie as the starter, but I want to see them use Moore more :sofunny: He's earned that much in the past two games, and FWP deserves to have somebody to keep his wheels fresh for the long run.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-06-2008, 12:02 AM

that is all I am saying.

The problem is that in a 80+ game long hockey season you can juggle lines several times during 3 periods and if you lose a game.....not that big of a deal.

If you decide to juggle a starting lineup and lose a game in the NFL, you might find yourself watching the playoffs in January. Parker is the starter, these past 2 games will just give the confidence to hand more work to Moore.

Besides, a couple of Moore's runs to the outisde were due to Miller and Essex setting the edge and one was Colon pulling and sealing off the inside.......Parker would have busted those longer with his speed.

Preacher
10-06-2008, 12:06 AM
The problem is that in a 80+ game long hockey season you can juggle lines several times during 3 periods and if you lose a game.....not that big of a deal.

If you decide to juggle a starting lineup and lose a game in the NFL, you might find yourself watching the playoffs in January. Parker is the starter, these past 2 games will just give the confidence to hand more work to Moore.

Besides, a couple of Moore's runs to the outisde were due to Miller and Essex setting the edge and one was Colon pulling and sealing off the inside.......Parker would have busted those longer with his speed.

I understand...

I was just wondering if we found something that works, it would be nice to stay with it a while... WHen Moore starts getting a bit tired, then a FRESH Willie comes in...

I DARE LB's and DB's to try and chase down a fresh Willie Parker in November and December.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-06-2008, 12:16 AM
I understand...

I was just wondering if we found something that works, it would be nice to stay with it a while... WHen Moore starts getting a bit tired, then a FRESH Willie comes in...

I DARE LB's and DB's to try and chase down a fresh Willie Parker in November and December.
I hear ya.

I think Ben's 300 yards passing is the "something that works". Cant really stack 8 in the box when a QB with a sprained shoulder is throwing up big numbers on your 27th ranked pass defense.

I think if you asked any of the Jags or Ravens if they wanted a rematch next week and they could choose the Steelers starting RB.......I bet all of them would prefer the Steelers start Moore over Parker. Parker, his speed and his successive 1000 yard seasons speak for themselves.

Preacher
10-06-2008, 12:19 AM
I hear ya.

I think Ben's 300 yards passing is the "something that works". Cant really stack 8 in the box when a QB with a sprained shoulder is throwing up big numbers on your 27th ranked pass defense.

I think if you asked any of the Jags or Ravens if they wanted a rematch next week and they could choose the Steelers starting RB.......I bet all of them would prefer the Steelers start Moore over Parker. Parker, his speed and his successive 1000 yard seasons speak for themselves.

I don't want to make this a "bench Willie" thread. He is our now, and our future.

I am just looking at how the line played, how the D played, how the other players played, and wonder why we are going to change a thing until we have to.

Like I said, those players coming back in a few weeks nice and fresh are going to be BRUTAL on other teams... So take our time bringing them back.

JackHammer
10-06-2008, 12:19 AM
I understand...

That's what I'm thinking. Both guys need to get enough touches, but keeping each other fresh for the long run is absolutely priceless.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-06-2008, 12:27 AM
I don't want to make this a "bench Willie" thread. He is our now, and our future.

I am just looking at how the line played, how the D played, how the other players played, and wonder why we are going to change a thing until we have to.

Like I said, those players coming back in a few weeks nice and fresh are going to be BRUTAL on other teams... So take our time bringing them back.

Actually, the line didnt look much better or worse than it did the past couple weeks. Still lots of pressure, but they never faced the blitzing like the past 2 weeks. We just beat a now 2-3 Jags team that was winning this game late into the 4th. I dont see it as some kind of stellar performance as a result of great team chemistry.

Are you suggesting we sit Parker, Hampton, Smith and Keisel because we won 2 close games without them???

If they can play vs the Bengals they all will. If your best players can play.....you play them. Its a pretty basic strategy that I think we will see in 2 weeks.

Preacher
10-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Actually, the line didnt look much better or worse than it did the past couple weeks. Still lots of pressure, but they never faced the blitzing like the past 2 weeks. We just beat a now 2-3 Jags team that was winning this game late into the 4th. I dont see it as some kind of stellar performance as a result of great team chemistry.

Are you suggesting we sit Parker, Hampton, Smith and Keisel because we won 2 close games without them???

If they can play vs the Bengals they all will. If your best players can play.....you play them. Its a pretty basic strategy that I think we will see in 2 weeks.

Well... let me go back to this post...

they didn't show the dominance I was hoping for throughout that game.

So the post... and actually the thread, is a bit moot at this point.

But yes, I am suggesting that we make sure our players are FULLY healed, and then ease them back into the game since we have such a brutal schedule. I know we have only 16 games. however, it isn't a horse-race, it is a marathon. 10 games WILL win this division. 12 Games may even get a bye.

steeler dude
10-06-2008, 12:39 AM
if We didnt have Ben what would we do ?

steeler dude
10-06-2008, 12:42 AM
yea i think Moore is a good 3rd string back

tony hipchest
10-06-2008, 12:44 AM

preach....

you already did. the cat is out of the bag. now turn around.....

:buttkick:

(where is that cat in the chicken outfit picture when i need it?)

Preacher
10-06-2008, 12:49 AM
preach....

you already did. the cat is out of the bag. now turn around.....

:buttkick:

(where is that cat in the chicken outfit picture when i need it?)

:chuckle:

Just the opposite... I think we are in a GREAT place. Our second stringers are playing as well as these teams FIRST stringers!!

JackHammer
10-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Actually, the line didnt look much better or worse than it did the past couple weeks. Still lots of pressure, but they never faced the blitzing like the past 2 weeks.

It's amazing what short, quick passes will do to a D that wants to blitz. Early on, Greg Williams was using A-gap blitzes, like Philly did to us. They hit Ben at least 3 times in the first two drives. We kept hitting short pass plays and that backed the blitz off quite a bit. The line will be fine as long as we don't go out there trying to huck the ball way down field every time we throw it. There were at least two times tonight that Ben had guys open for short passes and he took sacks because he kept pump faking, trying to buy time for the deeper receivers. The o-line is far from great, but we can win games with them as long as we game plan accordingly.

hizmi
10-06-2008, 01:10 AM
It's amazing what short, quick passes will do to a D that wants to blitz. Early on, Greg Williams was using A-gap blitzes, like Philly did to us. They hit Ben at least 3 times in the first two drives. We kept hitting short pass plays and that backed the blitz off quite a bit. The line will be fine as long as we don't go out there trying to huck the ball way down field every time we throw it. There were at least two times tonight that Ben had guys open for short passes and he took sacks because he kept pump faking, trying to buy time for the deeper receivers. The o-line is far from great, but we can win games with them as long as we game plan accordingly.

Good analysis....tonight and the second half of last game shows how important scheme is to the performance of the O-line, and how horrible the game plan was against the Eagles. Credit to the staff for making the adjustments.

Sharkissle29
10-06-2008, 01:19 AM
i thought the o-line played pretty well tonite. i dont know how many sacks there were, but they could have decreased drastically if ben would just throw it away.

klick81
10-06-2008, 01:29 AM
All I know is I like how these units are playing. Whatever works, let's keep it going.

fansince'76
10-06-2008, 01:32 AM
i thought the o-line played pretty well tonite. i dont know how many sacks there were, but they could have decreased drastically if ben would just throw it away.

He was sacked three times. Not great, but still a hell of a lot better than 9 times. He made some great plays by "holding the ball too long" too. The 18-yard pass to Hines on 3rd-and-8 at the Jax 31-yard line on the winning drive, for example. But I guess he should have just thrown that away too.

Preacher
10-06-2008, 01:38 AM
He was sacked three times. Not great, but still a hell of a lot better than 9 times. He made some great plays by "holding the ball too long" too. The 18-yard pass to Hines on 3rd-and-8 at the Jax 31-yard line on the winning drive, for example. But I guess he should have just thrown that away too.

I think Ben had one sack that he could have prevented.

However, I would RATHER him take the sacks, and create plays that eventually win games.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-06-2008, 01:45 AM

I think Ben had one sack that he could have prevented.

However, I would RATHER him take the sacks, and create plays that eventually win games.

Come on....you would RATHER him take the sacks so we can scapegoat the offensive line. (especially the center) .::chuckle:

Preacher
10-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Come on....you would RATHER him take the sacks so we can scapegoat the offensive line. (especially the center) .::chuckle:

Its Mahan's fault we didn't win by 30!!

:rofl:

Sharkissle29
10-06-2008, 02:13 AM

well, he threw it there and didnt take the sack so he didnt "hold onto the ball too long." their were times where he's definitely going down and knows it and doesnt throw it away. i think bens a stat profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter sometimes haha oh well.

steelreserve
10-06-2008, 02:23 AM

Why not? We SHOULD bench Willie, at least until we've figured out whether or not we have someone better. There is no reason to rush him back into the starting lineup just because he's the incumbent, and in the process cut short Moore's chance to prove himself.

Truth is, while Willie puts up great stats over the course of a whole season, he has obvious shortcomings -- to the point where he cripples our entire offense in about a third of the games we play, and it's a roll of the dice whether we can count on him in crunch time. With Willie as our automatic starter, we either have to recognize it really quickly on the days that he's ineffective and make an in-game switch ... or else we end up with 29 yards rushing on 16 carries.

Screw that. I didn't see any problems with Moore tonight. He did everything Willie does, plus he ran with some power and was a legitimate receiving threat out of the backfield on every down -- something Ben's never really had before. I cannot even begin to tell you how important that second part could be to the offense.

Anyway, Willie falls flat in both areas where Moore shined tonight. Unless you want to argue that being 0.2 seconds faster than everyone else in the 40-yard dash somehow makes him untouchable, I'll take a complete running back over Willie any day, thank you. Let him be another fricking sweatshirt model unless it becomes apparent that he brings something to the table that the other guys can't.

Preacher
10-06-2008, 03:27 AM
Why not? We SHOULD bench Willie, at least until we've figured out whether or not we have someone better. There is no reason to rush him back into the starting lineup just because he's the incumbent, and in the process cut short Moore's chance to prove himself.

Truth is, while Willie puts up great stats over the course of a whole season, he has obvious shortcomings -- to the point where he cripples our entire offense in about a third of the games we play, and it's a roll of the dice whether we can count on him in crunch time. With Willie as our automatic starter, we either have to recognize it really quickly on the days that he's ineffective and make an in-game switch ... or else we end up with 29 yards rushing on 16 carries.

Screw that. I didn't see any problems with Moore tonight. He did everything Willie does, plus he ran with some power and was a legitimate receiving threat out of the backfield on every down -- something Ben's never really had before. I cannot even begin to tell you how important that second part could be to the offense.

Anyway, Willie falls flat in both areas where Moore shined tonight. Unless you want to argue that being 0.2 seconds faster than everyone else in the 40-yard dash somehow makes him untouchable, I'll take a complete running back over Willie any day, thank you. Let him be another fricking sweatshirt model unless it becomes apparent that he brings something to the table that the other guys can't.

Willie is our starter... period. He is better, faster, and more explosive.

My POINT on this WHOLE THREAD was why don't we keep a UNIT together that is working for a while.

Then, I already stated it was a moot point because that unit didn't work as well as they did the first half.

If I knew this was going to turn into a willie sucks thread.... guess I should have.

MODS.............CAN I EXCERCISE MY OPTION??

and yes, i know the answer... and I apologize for starting another thread that lent itself into the Willie sucks... bench willie world.

I HEREBY RENOUNCE THIS THREAD!!

\m/xtrememarine\m/
10-06-2008, 06:35 AM
The team has always played great with that one, two punch at running back. Have that small but fast back for speed and moves, then hit them with the big back to beat up the d:tt:.

X-Terminator
10-06-2008, 07:25 AM
Willie is our starter... period. He is better, faster, and more explosive.

My POINT on this WHOLE THREAD was why don't we keep a UNIT together that is working for a while.

Then, I already stated it was a moot point because that unit didn't work as well as they did the first half.

If I knew this was going to turn into a willie sucks thread.... guess I should have.

MODS.............CAN I EXCERCISE MY OPTION??

and yes, i know the answer... and I apologize for starting another thread that lent itself into the Willie sucks... bench willie world.

What did you expect? Willie has had haters from the day he lined up as the starting RB. This thread was another excuse to bring them out of the woodwork, as well-intentioned as it may have been. So for that, you deserve a :buttkick:

Dino 6 Rings
10-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Character of a Team

3rd string running back
5th string running back
back up RG
back up DE
back up NT

And we still won.

Whatever it takes to get the W.

tyler289
10-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Moore does so much that Willie has never done (or has never had a chance to do).

Why does Willie never get swing passes or designed RB passes? It's because Willie has never been a good recieving RB. Moore is a better pass-catcher than Willie and when Willie is healthy I'd like to see Moore be the shotgun and 3rd down RB with more action than he got in the first 3 weeks.

As a runner, Moore seems to run tough and I don't see a problem with him and Willie splitting carries. A good tandem can be devastating and it's a great problem to have.

fansince'76
10-06-2008, 08:44 AM

Better than another "fire Arians" thread or more posts complaining that Tomlin isn't the man for the job/isn't emotional enough/is too emotional/can't make adjustments/makes boneheaded coaching decisions, etc., etc. Funny how those threads/posts don't appear when the team plays well and you're 4-1....

Dino 6 Rings
10-06-2008, 08:46 AM
I'm very happy that Arians trusted Moore enough to stay with the running game. He had a very good game when all was said and done.

but our Defense is fantastic. I'm such a fan!

The Duke
10-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Better than another "fire Arians" thread or more posts complaining that Tomlin isn't the man for the job/isn't emotional enough/is too emotional/can't make adjustments/makes boneheaded coaching decisions, etc., etc. Funny how those threads/posts don't appear when the team plays well and you're 4-1....

yeah, but if they lose to the bengals ( :laughing: lol, I know) they'll just come back bitching again

Tim
10-06-2008, 11:06 AM
I kinda skipped ahead, so apologies if this has been said, but what I like about Moore is he's a pretty darn good receiver. Better I think than Willie is. It feels pretty good to, seemingly out of nowhere, have a tailback that can play receiver.

Also, we ran some plays from some interesting alignments. As good as Moore has been, a couple of those plays I think Willie might have been in the end zone. Willie just has another gear that few backs have.

stlrtruck
10-06-2008, 12:12 PM
I don't think Willie needs to be benched. Matter of fact I've realized with Moore, that when he hits the center of the line, he tends to loose focus on the running lanes. There were plenty of times last night that if he would have recognized some of the blocking he could have broken through to the outside but instead got tackled after a few yards. I think Willie has better vision for that, but that's just my opinion.

With that being said, I'd like to see Moore put into the game plan moving forward.

cubanstogie
10-06-2008, 01:12 PM
I don't think Willie needs to be benched. Matter of fact I've realized with Moore, that when he hits the center of the line, he tends to loose focus on the running lanes. There were plenty of times last night that if he would have recognized some of the blocking he could have broken through to the outside but instead got tackled after a few yards. I think Willie has better vision for that, but that's just my opinion.

With that being said, I'd like to see Moore put into the game plan moving forward.

My guess is only the FWP haters want willie benched for Moore. I as a fan am excited having a quality all around back like moore as a former 3rd string now second string. This is a 2 back league. I hate to take a team like the Dolphins as an example but they are playing good football with Brown and Williams. Maybe the coaches are handing out dime bags for every run over 5 yards or something. Anyway we need 2 good backs. Willie has been banged up for a long time. I just want them to keep giving moore opportunitys, at least until he stops producing.

LVSteelersfan
10-06-2008, 01:34 PM

Simmons is on IR. Thank God we don't have to see him any more this year. I hate for an injury to take him out, but he won't be screwing up so much any more this year.

DACEB
10-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Good analysis....tonight and the second half of last game shows how important scheme is to the performance of the O-line, and how horrible the game plan was against the Eagles. Credit to the staff for making the adjustments.

That's what it's all about. Not about personell, please, FWP would have been better than Moore was. That's not to say that Moore should'nt be playing more.

We finally opened up the offense, meaning, horizontally spreading the field. It was rare that we were in a bunch formation. The defense spread and even the pass blocking was less confusing and the line played well. The running lanes were huge at times.

I will say that Stapleton is playing well, and should remain in the lineup. But when Parker is healthy he's #1. I hope Tomlin takes this as a lesson though and doesn.t worry about putting Moore in the game more often.

lilyoder6
10-06-2008, 06:32 PM
i just think that the off also looked better b/c of the fact that arians let ben play.. he threw the ball 41 times.. and finally got a 300 yrd game...

Hapa
10-06-2008, 06:39 PM
I don't think so. Mewelde is still unproven. He had a great game, but so did Najeh last year against the Jags.