PDA

View Full Version : Thank You God

Sith Lord
10-05-2008, 11:04 PM
I havent posted here since being banned for my drunken tirade after the jax playoff loss. I disagreed with the banishment....but no big deal. I vowed not to return until the steelers beat the jags. Nice to be back.

I do have some quick points....

Which week does Ben go down because they cannot protect him?

WHAT THE profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter was the deal with james harrison's roughing the passer call? CAN YOU SAY HOME COOKING? That ref needs to be evaluated and graded poorly.

Who steps in for Marvel?

FU JACK DEL RIO.
FU RASEAN MATHIS.

Cincy plays at Jets next week, then home to steelers. If cincy beats jets, the steelers should beat cincy. If cincy loses, they'll be 0-6. Anyone see this as being a trap game with the champs coming into town the week after? No one can like playing a winless team.

This game was going by the typical script, letting a team hang around, until Big Ben took charge. Can we win all year despite Arians? I cant say I like big Ben calling the plays too much.

This ball being said, it will be a much needed rest with the perfectly placed bye week coming up. 4-1 will a nice win to chew on for the next two weeks.

:tt::tt::tt::tt02::tt02::tt02::helmet::helmet:

Avoid LLoyd1975
10-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Hey bro I think the refs were doing a little B and G bashing myself in the 4th. What about Nate's personal foul after he caught the ball and kindly displayed it to the J-Ville bench then handed it to the ref. I feel you. Welcome back.

HereWeGoSteelers219
10-05-2008, 11:09 PM
James Harrison was asked about it after the game and was soooo pi$$sed about it.

fansince'76
10-05-2008, 11:09 PM
I havent posted here since being banned for my drunken tirade after the jax playoff loss. I disagreed with the banishment....but no big deal.

If it's no big deal, why mention it? It was nine months ago.

Avoid LLoyd1975
10-05-2008, 11:12 PM
"If it's no big deal, why mention it? It was eight months ago."
True. I left for almost three years because of some unintelligent jack-ass on here arguing about a non Steeler topic. You always come back to home, just like I did.

hizmi
10-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey bro I think the refs were doing a little B and G bashing myself in the 4th. What about Nate's personal foul after he caught the ball and kindly displayed it to the J-Ville bench then handed it to the ref. I feel you. Welcome back.

To be fair the Jags were flagged for several after-the-whistle penalties in the first half...

fansince'76
10-05-2008, 11:13 PM
I left for almost three years because of some unintelligent jack-ass on here arguing about a non Steeler topic. You always come back to home, just like I did.

Was it LITP? :chuckle:

Edman
10-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Feels good to beat the Jags. Now their fans will back disguising themselves as tarps. Steeler Nation represented well tonight.

This game honestly shouldn't have been this close, though.

Sith Lord
10-05-2008, 11:18 PM
If it's no big deal, why mention it? It was nine months ago.

Just had to say my piece.

Lets just say "freedom of speech" wasn't being recognized that night.

Let it go.

Avoid LLoyd1975
10-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Was it LITP? :chuckle:

You tell me.

fansince'76
10-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Just had to say my piece.

Lets just say "freedom of speech" wasn't being recognized that night.

Let it go.

Excuse me, but I'm not the one who brought it up nine months after the fact, so I think you're the one who needs to let it go. "Freedom of speech" has its limitations - we don't allow F-bombs all over the place around here. You were also warned to stop before you got your little vacation, but you still persisted.

Sith Lord
10-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Excuse me, but I'm not the one who brought it up nine months after the fact, so I think you're the one who needs to let it go. "Freedom of speech" has its limitations - we don't allow F-bombs all over the place around here. You were also warned to stop before you got your little vacation, but you still persisted.

Not looking to start anything.....just enjoying the victory. you should too. i dont remember being warned, like I said I was in a bad place. I could have very well been warned but obviously it didnt matter that night. I guess you were the one who "flexed your muscle." I hope you felt better. Not looking to get into it with anyone. Just looking to talk steeler football.

Anyway, like I said before, great win tonight. After the bye we should be able to get Parker, hampton, and maybe even keisel back. I dont think our run D suffers at all with Hoke in there. He proved that after casey went down in dallas during the 15-1 season.:tt::tt:

fansince'76
10-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Not looking to start anything.....just enjoying the victory. you should too. i dont remember being warned, like I said I was in a bad place. I could have very well been warned but obviously it didnt matter that night. I guess you were the one who "flexed your muscle." I hope you felt better. Not looking to get into it with anyone. Just looking to talk steeler football.

Anyway, like I said before, great win tonight. After the bye we should be ale to get Parker, hampton, and maybe even keisel back. I dont think our run D suffers at all with Hoke in there. He proved that after casey went down in dallas during the 15-1 season.:tt::tt:

Yep, screw it - what's past is past. No hard feelings. :drink:

Sith Lord
10-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Yep, screw it - what's past is past. No hard feelings. :drink:

Here's to ya.....:drink:

klick81
10-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Yep, i'm more and more impressed with Hoke out there. He straight up smashed one of the tackles straight into Garrard on one play. He's a beast!!!

Galax Steeler
10-06-2008, 03:43 AM
I really like the play of Hoke he really does a nice job filling in.

Preacher
10-06-2008, 03:51 AM
Heck.. both replacements on the D line did well.

BTW... welcome back Sith!!!!

remember to have your buddies take a way your keys.... and your keyboard next time your drinking and watching the steelers! :rofl:

its good to have you back here.

Sith Lord
10-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Heck.. both replacements on the D line did well.

BTW... welcome back Sith!!!!

remember to have your buddies take a way your keys.... and your keyboard next time your drinking and watching the steelers! :rofl:

its good to have you back here.

Thank you....Glad to be back. BTW I'm lucky enough to have the NFL ticket so I dont go out for the games. That playoff game was a sat night do the booze was flowing.

All I have to say is last nights victory was as sweet as can be considering the circumstances.

TailgateMel
10-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Yes, thank God, and I hope we don't see them in the playoffs either... I'm sick up them there jagoffs!

steelpride12
10-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Ok Sith and Fansince76 kiss already and make up.