PDA

View Full Version : Any word on the injury to Jeff Reed

gosteelers38
10-06-2008, 12:23 AM
We can not have him out for any period of time. Hopefully with the bye week he'll be alright.

Galax Steeler
10-06-2008, 03:53 AM
I haven't heard but he should be alright it didn't seem to be to serious hopefully he will heal up he will have a couple of weeks before the next game.

steelpride12
10-06-2008, 06:10 AM
AH! I can't find any reports on him, lets hope it was just a cramp.

the_king_from_leon
10-06-2008, 06:14 AM
I didnt hear anything about this at all....probably just a bit of nerves finally getting to him! I also thought the reason he wasnt taking the kick off was just incase he needed his strength for a long Field Goal for the win

Guttpuppy
10-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Probably got banged up making that TD saving tackle on a kick return.

CanadianSteel
10-06-2008, 09:47 AM
The Trib said today he had a calf injury.... but thats all it said..... see below from todays Pitt Tribune.

Notes: James Harrison was still steaming after the game about a roughing the quarterback penalty he got in the fourth quarter. Harrison said he didn't take an extra step before hitting Garrard. "Ridiculous call," Harrison said. "You don't make a call like that. Unless (the official) might have money on it." ... Kicker Jeff Reed (calf), wide receiver Dallas Baker (shoulder), linebacker Keyaron Fox (hamstring) and offensive tackle Marvel Smith (cramps) left the game with injuries. Tomlin said all will be re-evaluated today.

jjpro11
10-06-2008, 11:07 AM
he's been our most consistent player for the past couple seasons now.. no way can we afford to miss him.