PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy your Steeler Jersey

the_king_from_leon
10-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Living in the UK we have a very limited amount of places where we can buy a jersey, last time I was out in Pittsburgh I bought a Maddox jersey (I know....:stupid:) well as you can imagine I want to replace it with a new one for when I go out there in November.

Already spending a ton on flights/tickets/accomodation etc I am wondering if you guys know of some places where I can buy a cheap Jersey from. I will be getting into Pittsburgh on the morning of the game so probably wont have too much time to get to the stadium to enjoy some tailgating beforehand so any advise would be greatly appreciated!

SteelersMongol
10-06-2008, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I actually wanted 2 ask almost same question.

1. I wonder if there is any place where they can make custom jersey in the Burgh?

2. If they do, what kind of # the fans usually take? I know it may sound stupid, but it's just that I don't think fans should be taking any number they like. :popcorn:

MasterOfPuppets
10-06-2008, 11:49 PM
why not just order online......:noidea:

the_king_from_leon
10-07-2008, 06:17 AM
mostly the cost of shipping the the UK is something like $40! Also there is nothing better than buying it in person!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-07-2008, 07:27 AM

1. I wonder if there is any place where they can make custom jersey in the Burgh?

2. If they do, what kind of # the fans usually take? I know it may sound stupid, but it's just that I don't think fans should be taking any number they like. :popcorn:

You guys nay want to check out this site.

http://www.onthefield.com/pittsburghsteelers.html

It claims to have bo shipping costs for orders over $78....but that may only be within the continental states....

MrsShutdown24
10-10-2008, 08:16 PM

Go to nflshop.com for very good priced costumized jerseys.

micraydim
03-05-2012, 08:21 AM
mostly the cost of shipping the the UK is something like $40! Also there is nothing better than buying it in person!

i bought mine just cost 25 dollars shipping . quite acceptable for me . may be you can check the following site :

http://www.weiketrade.com

micraydim
03-20-2012, 06:30 AM
Go to nflshop.com for very good priced costumized jerseys.

Good priced ? how much ?

Bayz101
03-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Good priced ? how much ?

He posted that message over four years ago, you'd be lucky if he's still around to read your response. Now. NflShop.com is the NFL's official online merch-store, and it's not what i'd call cheap, but you be the judge:

NflShop.com

micraydim
03-21-2012, 08:32 AM
He posted that message over four years ago, you'd be lucky if he's still around to read your response. Now. NflShop.com is the NFL's official online merch-store, and it's not what i'd call cheap, but you be the judge:

NflShop.com

For authentic jersey .it's just soso

micraydim
03-22-2012, 08:06 AM

NflShop.com

Ebay would be much cheaper now for me

Bayz101
03-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Yeah, buying directly from the main source is always the most expensive route, but it insures that you won't receive knock-off's.

steelersflow
03-24-2012, 01:28 PM
I just buy from the chinese suppliers. They're cheap and no one can tell the difference if you get it from the right places.

Blackout
03-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Does anyone have Mitchell and Ness throwback jersey? Just curious on how the quality is, seems like everything is stitched in.

micraydim
04-05-2012, 08:06 AM
i have bought a Levon Kirkland Black jersey before . it's great from the touch .http://weiketrade.com/Product/Pro2877.Html

micraydim
04-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Yeah, buying directly from the main source is always the most expensive route, but it insures that you won't receive knock-off's.

that's right . so if you wanna just buy some authentic jerseys . just gonna buy from the main source official site .

stb_steeler
04-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Us poor people cant afford the official site prices.... :(

micraydim
05-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Us poor people cant afford the official site prices.... :(

that's it . maybe we can just buy some discount jersey or some cheap but good price ones online

micraydim
10-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Does anyone have Mitchell and Ness throwback jersey? Just curious on how the quality is, seems like everything is stitched in.

quality is great anyway with lower price compared to official sold jersey.

Bayz101
10-04-2012, 08:20 AM
This thread is over four years old, and it seems every few months it finds it's way back to the top. :monkey:

steelax04
10-04-2012, 09:49 AM
quality is great anyway with lower price compared to official sold jersey.

You should check the dates of threads before resurrecting them from months or years of age... I believe it's generally accepted forum courtesy to not drag things back from the dead. Just a friendly tip :drink:

Bayz101
10-04-2012, 10:15 AM
You should check the dates of threads before resurrecting them from months or years of age... I believe it's generally accepted forum courtesy to not drag things back from the dead. Just a friendly tip :drink:

I second this.

You're more than welcome to create a new thread about this at any point, and honestly, you'll probably get more replies and opinions by taking that route as well. For every action a user completes, the server is put to work, and when an older thread like this is bumped, the server is forced to retrieve the older data and place newer data within it.

By creating a new thread, you're sending entirely new data to the server, and THAT is a lot better for the overall health of a forum.

Not that anyone wanted to know that. :chuckle:

micraydim
10-11-2012, 09:39 AM
ok . i see that . thanks for your advice