PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

RP_McMurphy
10-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Well what can you say about Big Ben the guy is a tough guy in a league of tough guys. His ability get it done with players hanging on him won this game for you guys. Hope to see you guys in the playoffs but right now with the Jaguars injuries and poor defensive play the playoff's are a distant dream.

scsteeler
10-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Yes the Jags have injuries but the Steelers do too but you have to find a way to adjust to those situations and we did. Glad it is a bye week and we got the Win.

fansince'76
10-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Good game, RP. Good luck on the rest of your season. :drink:

Mosca
10-06-2008, 09:41 AM
I can't say for anyone else here, but I love playing the Jags. It's like old time football again; the intensity of this kind of game is what makes the NFL great. I didn't feel confident until the last knee; up to then, I believed the Jags could still take it, and they could have. They never, never quit, and that is what makes a team worth watching, and worthy of respect from their adversaries.

CanadianSteel
10-06-2008, 10:10 AM
As much as I can't stand the Jags cause they play very well versus the Steelers, they are one of the teams I respect. They play hard-nosed Steeelr type football.
I also think Jack DelRio as a very good and underated coach....

steelpride12
10-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Hey great game we came out played our style, running the ball down your throats and played pretty good defense, Jags always give us trouble and we played well and Ben was the tough guy all night and led us to victory like a 100 Million QB should.

Strangeirish
10-06-2008, 10:54 AM
No excuses from this Jags fan. You fully deserved that win last night. Best of luck for the rest of the season. Hopefully we can get our defense back in order and our run game back on track. Enjoyed the banter with the Steeler fans before and after the game and you guys are always welcome in Jacksonville.

Cheers!:drink:

The Duke
10-06-2008, 11:03 AM
I truly enjoy jax-pittsburgh games. always have me on the edge of my seat, and the last 3 games have come down to the final minute

I hope you guys make the playoffs. another game against the steelers should be exciting :tt:

jblovein
10-06-2008, 11:25 AM
class acts for the jags fans on this board. A+. good luck on the rest of your season also. (just make sure you beat Baltimore!)