PDA

View Full Version : Ah the lumps

Pounce
10-06-2008, 02:20 PM
So...I came in and made a post last year in the playoffs when the Jags beat the Steelers.

I have no problems coming here and making a post when the Steelers beat the Jags.

I give the Steelers coaching staff and players credit. They picked up the pieces of a battered team and put together the puzzle to make a win.

The Jaguars coaching staff and players picked up the pieces of a battered team...and never could quite get the picture put together.

Not even going to comment on the refs other then to say both sides got crapped on by missed calls, bad calls, and horrendous calls. Seems to be the lot of every game between the teal and black and the yellow and black.

Congratulations on the win.

*shakes a fist* We'll get you next time ya dirty varmits!

Dino 6 Rings
10-06-2008, 02:36 PM
take them lumps. it was a great road win for our team, we needed this win in a big way and it was nice to get it against last year's nemesis.

fansince'76
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks, Pounce - best of luck on the rest of your season. :drink:

Preacher
10-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Jags looked decent last night.

I am sure glad we won that one though, Jags ALWAYS play the STeelers tough.

hizmi
10-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Jags looked decent last night.

I'd have to disagree with that

Their defense was very porous and created less pressure than possibly any team we've played all year, and their running game was a shadow of what it was last year.

We completely controlled the game and were it not for the int touchdown, it could've been a rout.

I don't think they're playoff material

Leftoverhard
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
It was a fun game to watch - of course it's always better when we win though...

Galax Steeler
10-06-2008, 04:10 PM
I would have to say that the calls on both sides were bad last night but I will take the win they are few and far between when we play the jags.

MasterOfPuppets
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
just for the record.....It's black and GOLD !!!

steelpride12
10-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Always fun against the Jags.