PDA

View Full Version : Yum Yum,Jaquar meat!

cowboykilla
10-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Is it just me or did last night's victory feel extra sweet? It felt like a playoff win,and the fact that it was in Jacksonville was the cherry on top. The o line still needs work but i can honestly say that i think we are on track for one helluva season. The way the rest of the league is looking at this moment,our schedule doesn't seem as hard as it did before the season started. Only time will tell,but for some reason i just have a gut feeling that this year's team is for real,but hey,i'm a little biased so what do i know. Big shout out to Steelers Fever Nation!!! Keep waving those terrible towels,i see ya from here,it looks good on ya baby.:tt::tt:

Edman
10-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Getting someone's monkey off your back makes it feel extra sweet.

I'll feel more satisfied when we break our streak against the Cheatriots.

Hapa
10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
This was a great win. I honestly hate the Jaguars as much as the Ravens.

steelpride12
10-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Feels good, but a lot of work to do.

stlrtruck
10-07-2008, 07:56 AM
It felt good but I'm more thankful to get another victory and into the BYE week. Get some healing done this week, take in a movie or two, refocus and then remember we have to take another trip to ohio for the bungals (who currently remain winless)

memphissteelergirl
10-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Feels good, but a lot of work to do.

:iagree:

drucifer
10-07-2008, 08:51 AM
:iagree:

Double ditto! Our boys can't start patting themselves on the back yet, they have exactly eleven more reasons to turn it up a notch each week. The "atta boy" can wait until the season is over.