PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Bigbenfastwillie

bengalsfan21
12-02-2005, 12:10 PM
I will have your new sig next weew (Monday or Tuesday) Figg has givin me a great idea as to what it could be :cheers:

Suitanim
12-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Um...errr...don't the Bengals need to win the game before he changes his sig?

I wouldn't work to hard on that if I was you.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Alittle pre mature dont ya think ?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-02-2005, 03:49 PM
The bet was originally that the steelers would beat the colts on monday night.
I will own up to the steelers loss and stand behind the greatest team in the NFL and use whatever SIG is thrown my way..
However, to redeem myself and the steelers football program... maybe bungholesfan21 would like to make another bet on sundays game.....
Possible playoff birth on the line....home field........Offensive Line taking abuse all week..
Along with many other players and coachers........The steelers will be ready and WILL NOT lose this sunday!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-02-2005, 08:03 PM
You should hould that Bengals Thing. Because The Bungals Could Lose Sunday.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2005, 08:07 PM
If I wasnt a moderator on this board I would so jump on that bet w/ the sigs !!!

SteelCityMan786
12-02-2005, 08:26 PM
If I wasnt a moderator on this board I would so jump on that bet w/ the sigs !!!

It's a good thing your a moderator.

bengalsfan21
12-03-2005, 12:08 AM
So what is the bet going to be, I am up for this........Bengals win you wear the sig for 2 months.....Steelers win I wear one for a month.
Kind of like a double or nothing for you but I have a month on the line as well.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2005, 01:17 AM
How bout you throw in post too of how the winning team is better than the losing one. You know, kind of a, " I know your team rocks and mine sucks" kinda deal!! :rofl:

figg
12-03-2005, 02:21 AM
I will have your new sig next weew (Monday or Tuesday) Figg has givin me a great idea as to what it could be :cheers:

I did? :rolleyes:

figg
12-03-2005, 02:27 AM
So what is the bet going to be, I am up for this........Bengals win you wear the sig for 2 months.....Steelers win I wear one for a month.
Kind of like a double or nothing for you but I have a month on the line as well.

How about you have to wear the sig on the cincybengals.com MB? Sounds fair to me.

bengalsfan21
12-03-2005, 08:59 AM
How about you have to wear the sig on the cincybengals.com MB? Sounds fair to me.

BBFW isn't on cincybengals and doesn't post as much as I do over there, where as here I say we are equal posters.

bengalsfan21
12-03-2005, 09:01 AM
How bout you throw in post too of how the winning team is better than the losing one. You know, kind of a, " I know your team rocks and mine sucks" kinda deal!! :rofl:

No way I will never be caught saying the Steelers are better then the Bengals, it's one thing to wear a sig if need be but never would I use blasphemy.

bengalsfan21
12-03-2005, 09:02 AM
I did? :rolleyes:

Yeah whatever CJ's celebration is will be his new sig.

BB2W
12-03-2005, 09:04 AM
There won't be a celebration... just like last time. Unless he decides to dance like an idiot after a non-touchdown... just like last time. :rolleyes:

bengalsfan21
12-03-2005, 09:07 AM
There won't be a celebration... just like last time. Unless he decides to dance like an idiot after a non-touchdown... just like last time. :rolleyes:

:bouncy: nope he will have a celebration, I would love for the Bengals to run a 5 wide on the Steelers just to see what happens. Then he would get his TD!!

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2005, 09:52 AM
There will be NO DWARFSON, DORKSON, OR HOUSHMANFAGGA TOUCHDOWN CELEBRATION IN THE House OF THE STEELERS!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Oh well.........I will take your bet........and when you lose you must start every post with "Hail to the the steelers, Steelers # 1, I wish I were a steelers fan.......
and then you can carry on with your nonsense.........
as well as use a sig for a month......
and if i lose i will use your sig for 2 months....
deal???

bengalsfan21
12-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Oh well.........I will take your bet........and when you lose you must start every post with "Hail to the the steelers, Steelers # 1, I wish I were a steelers fan.......
and then you can carry on with your nonsense.........
as well as use a sig for a month......
and if i lose i will use your sig for 2 months....
deal???

You lost, but I would have taken the bet anyway. I will have a sig for you soon enough, I am thinking the Thurman celebration on the sidelines looks good.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-04-2005, 10:54 PM
good game and your on top for now.......hopefully we can get a wild card and redeem ourselves in the playoffs........
look forward to your sig.......
HOW LONG AM I STUCK WITH IT????

bengalsfan21
12-05-2005, 06:46 AM
good game and your on top for now.......hopefully we can get a wild card and redeem ourselves in the playoffs........
look forward to your sig.......
HOW LONG AM I STUCK WITH IT????

I'll be a nice guy and only say one month, 2 months is kind of harsh..... Hopefully it will be ready today or tomorrow :cheers:

bengalsfan21
12-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Here you go courtesy of MotleyNate

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/bengalsfan21/i3igs2.jpg

Steel - X
12-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Ouch! Damn good thing it is only 1 month!

SalukiSteelers
12-05-2005, 04:30 PM
UGH! Now we have to look at that mess everytime you post? Just another reason why the Steelers losing, yesterday, sucked ass!

bengalsfan21
12-05-2005, 04:56 PM
:toofunny: it was either that or something with Ben having him being picked off 3 times....I figured this one would be better. :grin:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-05-2005, 04:57 PM
I did not see CJ do any celebrations........I may have missed it on a bathroom break, however i dont remember seeing one, even on the game replays.......Does this mean that IKE TAYLOR shut your boy down twice this year.....just for that i should not have to use your sig for a month.....maybe a week, but with a picture of IKE covering the top of your sig.......

bengalsfan21
12-05-2005, 05:00 PM
I did not see CJ do any celebrations........I may have missed it on a bathroom break, however i dont remember seeing one, even on the game replays.......Does this mean that IKE TAYLOR shut your boy down twice this year.....just for that i should not have to use your sig for a month.....maybe a week, but with a picture of IKE covering the top of your sig.......

:toofunny: I took it from 2 months to one month thats nice enough.....And I would say Ike and whoever was helping him shut Chad down, I wish I could find the video clip of Thurman re-inacting his interception for the Steeler fans that would have been a nice sig :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-05-2005, 07:00 PM
That sig will need resized down to the board specifications. I will do it tonite for him and then send it back so he can load it up..

I think he has the right to preface that sig though with something else that says. " I lost a bet, Im not a bengals fan" or something like that :grin:

bengalsfan21
12-05-2005, 08:48 PM
That sig will need resized down to the board specifications. I will do it tonite for him and then send it back so he can load it up..

I think he has the right to preface that sig though with something else that says. " I lost a bet, Im not a bengals fan" or something like that :grin:

He can mention he lost the bet under th sig.....Wow you guys take advantage of my niceness :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2005, 01:23 AM
yeah well we gotta have alittle bit of fun w/ it... :rofl: