PDA

View Full Version : Yo...Bungals fans...

Suitanim
12-02-2005, 03:01 PM
I was looking at the Bengals schedule, and a funny thing jumped right out at me.

You've only beaten one winning team. And that was Chicago, easily the worst above 500 team in the league...plus, that was back when even the Browns were beating the Bears. And didn't Kyle Orton throw like 18 int's in that game?

Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, you hung with the Colts at home and all that, but you are still the Bungals, so why should anybody expect anything but more of the same?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2005, 03:18 PM
This is what we have been saying all along..when push comes to shove, you gotta win the big games. And know this, Chad Johnson will pay for that terrible towel incident this weekend. Mark my words ! :tt:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Chad Johnson promises his best endzone dance is comming this weekend.....
Did he score last time? NO HE DID NOT
What makes him think he will score this weekend??
STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Lets just refer to them as the Not Ready for Primetime Players.

tony hipchest
12-02-2005, 04:48 PM
I was looking at the Bengals schedule, and a funny thing jumped right out at me.

You've only beaten one winning team. And that was Chicago, easily the worst above 500 team in the league...plus, that was back when even the Browns were beating the Bears. And didn't Kyle Orton throw like 18 int's in that game?

Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, you hung with the Colts at home and all that, but you are still the Bungals, so why should anybody expect anything but more of the same? vikings have gone on a 4 game winning streak to crawl above .500. but cinci beat them when culpepper threw 18 int too. bengalfans would try to crucify you if you forgot that huge win!

wildjames
12-03-2005, 11:19 AM

Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, you hung with the Colts at home and all that, but you are still the Bungals, so why should anybody expect anything but more of the same?

The Steelers have beaten the same amount of winning teams as the Bengals. Also we beat the Ravens twice convincingly, while you beat them by 1 point and lost another to them. You couldn't even score on a meaningful touchdown drive the ENTIRE game on national television against the Colts, what an embarassment. Hey we're the Steelers USA...watch us and our handoff quarterback get manhandled while our bonehead coach makes idiotic call after call!

Also, your credibility is now shot in calling Chicago the worst above .500 team in the league.

They're better than Minnesota 6-5
Tampa Bay 7-4
Carolina couldn't even score a touchdown on them...hard to say who's better though since Carolina gets so much hype.

I'd take them over New England right now on a neutral field.
And let's see, if Pitt can't score a touchdown drive on Indy...I certainly doubt they can on the Bears, the game would probably end 0-0.

They would probably beat the inconsistent Kansas City too.

So anyway enough about the Bears.

I guess we'll just have to see tomorrow with your big powerful offense and "I have a little ***** injury every week" Roethlisberger.

Suitanim
12-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Check your math...The Chargers are a winning team, and, unless you don't count your own team as having a winning record, when we beat the Bunglas, that gave us 2 wins over winning teams.

Laughable, claiming a bunch of NFC teams as being legitimate. The NFC is still the AFC's Junior Varsity...

wildjames
12-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Check your math...The Chargers are a winning team, and, unless you don't count your own team as having a winning record, when we beat the Bunglas, that gave us 2 wins over winning teams.

Laughable, claiming a bunch of NFC teams as being legitimate. The NFC is still the AFC's Junior Varsity...

Right, the same amount of wins over winning teams as the Bengals.

Steelers - Chargers and Bengals
Bengals - Vikings and Bears

Check whose math again?

Suitanim
12-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Oh, that's right, the worst division in football does have 2 winning teams now...I forgot about Minnesota.

You must be proud, seeings how when you played them, the Bears and the Vikes were 2 of the worst teams in the league.

Whatever...the problem with the Bengals is, was, and always shall be that they are merely the Bengals. It's a second rate mentality, coupled with a massive inferiority complex, wrapped up in a program mired in the muck of losing over, and over, and over again...

tony hipchest
12-03-2005, 12:46 PM
all the pressure is on the bengals now. they will be tight in this game. their players are no longer approaching it as 1 of 16 games on their schedule. this is inexperience at its finest. if they win...good. but if they cant pull it off they may go into a tail spin. and a lack of confidence and pressing to win may rear its ugly head. this bodes well for the steelers. they have the experience to deal with a game of this magnitude and will not be hanging their heads cause they lost the last 2

wildjames
12-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Oh, that's right, the worst division in football does have 2 winning teams now...I forgot about Minnesota.

You must be proud, seeings how when you played them, the Bears and the Vikes were 2 of the worst teams in the league.

Whatever...the problem with the Bengals is, was, and always shall be that they are merely the Bengals. It's a second rate mentality, coupled with a massive inferiority complex, wrapped up in a program mired in the muck of losing over, and over, and over again...

Yes, at 1-1 when we beat Chicago they were one of the worst teams in the league. And the big 0-1 Vikings were definitely about the worst team in the NFL when we played them. LOL.

I love your next paragraph. The problem is, you have the SAME mentality, and that is living in the past. You may have not been paying attention, but while your team was losing in the playoffs over and over, disappointment after disappointment, we were amassing a powerhouse team which has come of age this year, with a BETTER quarterback, a BETTER 2nd and 3rd WR than your FIRST, a better running tandem, fat slow Bettis and Fast Willie or Rudi and Chris Perry? Hmm. Face it, you're on a steep downhill slide until you get some deep threats like we have. Plus your O line is old and aging and crippled.

The best part is, in 2-3 years when the Steelers FINALLY get it and get some deep threats and Cowher breaks his moronic mentality of running 85% of the game and losing every year when it counts, and the Steelers become a more passing team, we'll be laughing at your organization when we had that figured out this year intead of 2006-07. You can't hang with us offensively period. There isnt a person in this country that would agree so, outside of Pittsburgh. Our 2nd WR has almost identical stats to Ward, and that's sad.

And this powerhouse running attack you have? Well you have right now 1388 total team rushing yards, while we have 1327. Hmmm, yeah you certainly have an advantage there. Combine that with our 900+ more yards of passing, 8 more passing TD's and your mediocre offense which couldn't even score a touchdown on Indy this past week, and you get quite a lopsided comparison.

tony hipchest
12-03-2005, 12:52 PM
to bad that high powered offense cant do shit against the steelers high powered defense. same story as the last 13 years. where have you been

wildjames
12-03-2005, 12:57 PM
to bad that high powered offense cant do shit against the steelers high powered defense. same story as the last 13 years. where have you been

I grow bored of your 1-2 sentence meaningless responses. Do you have any intelligence? Or are you related to Cowher? haha.

tony hipchest
12-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Yes, at 1-1 when we beat Chicago they were one of the worst teams in the league. And the big 0-1 Vikings were definitely about the worst team in the NFL when we played them. LOL.

I love your next paragraph. The problem is, you have the SAME mentality, and that is living in the past. You may have not been paying attention, but while your team was losing in the playoffs over and over, disappointment after disappointment, we were amassing a powerhouse team which has come of age this year, with a BETTER quarterback, a BETTER 2nd and 3rd WR than your FIRST, a better running tandem, fat slow Bettis and Fast Willie or Rudi and Chris Perry? Hmm. Face it, you're on a steep downhill slide until you get some deep threats like we have. Plus your O line is old and aging and crippled.

The best part is, in 2-3 years when the Steelers FINALLY get it and get some deep threats and Cowher breaks his moronic mentality of running 85% of the game and losing every year when it counts, and the Steelers become a more passing team, we'll be laughing at your organization when we had that figured out this year intead of 2006-07. You can't hang with us offensively period. There isnt a person in this country that would agree so, outside of Pittsburgh. Our 2nd WR has almost identical stats to Ward, and that's sad.

And this powerhouse running attack you have? Well you have right now 1388 total team rushing yards, while we have 1327. Hmmm, yeah you certainly have an advantage there. Combine that with our 900+ more yards of passing, 8 more passing TD's and your mediocre offense which couldn't even score a touchdown on Indy this past week, and you get quite a lopsided comparison.

1-2 sentences was all it took to blow your longwinded slobjob on the bengals offense out of the water. really what has rosie palmer done against the steelers? being high powered against the rest of the nfl dont mean shit when you come to pittsburgh. you can clam up now.

Suitanim
12-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Even the Bengals players are saying it without knowing what they are saying...until the Bengals can beat the Steelers consistently in meaningful games, they are still the old Bengals. It would be nice if Chad Johnson learned that lesson, but he's obviously not the sharpest tack in the box...he talks a bunch of shit before his team has even done anything.

He's just a macrocosm of the Bungals fans, talking smack from the losers standpoint...THAT shows the true lack of intelligence.

We'll see if any of you new trolls are still around at 4:15 tomorrow...

wildjames
12-03-2005, 01:47 PM
1-2 sentences was all it took to blow your longwinded slobjob on the bengals offense out of the water. really what has rosie palmer done against the steelers? being high powered against the rest of the nfl dont mean shit when you come to pittsburgh. you can clam up now.

I guess it's something to be proud of to be embarassed on Monday Night, and run the football most of the game. I bet everyone who plays Madden 06 LOVES to be the Steelers.

<kid1> I'm the Steelers this time!
<kid2> no I am! You got to the run the ball without throwing more than 7-8 yard passes last game! Now THAT'S excitement!
<kid1> You're right, I'll be a real team who's not a 1 dimensional embarassment.

bigbensgirl7
12-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Chad Johnson promises his best endzone dance is comming this weekend.....
Did he score last time? NO HE DID NOT
What makes him think he will score this weekend??
STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol he do a little dance the last game...but the TD was no good (overturned because he was out of bounds)...so he celebrated nothing!

bigbensgirl7
12-03-2005, 02:14 PM
We'll see if any of you new trolls are still around at 4:15 tomorrow...
You know they won't be!!!!

tony hipchest
12-03-2005, 02:15 PM
resorting to nintendo cutdowns? lol. you dont belong in this forum. youre clearly out matched. you bring up topics such as "intelligence" and "boredom" and yet you offer that as a response? weak. just cause your team has eddie murphy for a wr, doesnt mean your better at running smack

Suitanim
12-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Look, Bengal Troll, stop typing! You haven't earned the right to talk smack here.

Win tomorrow, and we'll see. It should be easy, right? I mean, all we've heard is how great the Bengals offense is, and how awful the Steelers are, so beating the Steelers should be easy as can be.

So, do ALL of us a favor and stop typing horseshit nonsense about a perenial losing team that hasn't won a division title since before some of the posters here were born. It's ignorant, and will make you look even stupider if you lose tomorrow.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2005, 02:48 PM
mr james I believe has ZERO room to smack talk.. his chump team lost to us this year, lost to the colts, and hasnt beaten anyone credible all year period.

bengalsfan21, and go cats are atleast respected here for their knowledge and good smack..u just need smacked around !!

WhoDey78
12-03-2005, 10:58 PM

Wildjames i love you.

Iron City Hangover
12-04-2005, 10:38 PM

So I guess this makes the Steelers a losing team then since Cincy only beats losing teams? :funny:

Go_Cats
12-04-2005, 10:41 PM
mr james I believe has ZERO room to smack talk.. his chump team lost to us this year, lost to the colts, and hasnt beaten anyone credible all year period.

bengalsfan21, and go cats are atleast respected here for their knowledge and good smack..u just need smacked around !!
Thanks blitz

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Hey bro, I am happy to give credit where its due, you and 21 are welcome here on SF becuz of your respected knowledge of the game and intelligent conversations. Its never anything personal w/ you guys. :cheers:

BengalBrian
12-05-2005, 01:27 AM
Well.. This was a funny thread to read.. I wont say anything though cause I havent been around in awhile...

But I will say this... The Bears are going to beat you.. And whoever it was that said the Bears are the worst winning team, prepare to eat crow

Great game... An instant classic... We will have a great rivalry for years to come now that we're back

Prosdo
12-05-2005, 01:48 AM
I am looking forward to seeing Ben and Carson battle for years to come. They both look like they will have great futures.

wildjames
12-05-2005, 08:37 AM
I am looking forward to seeing Ben and Carson battle for years to come. They both look like they will have great futures.

Yes I agree. Ben did for one of the first times this year what Carson has been doing every game this year. It's good to see him begin to follow suit. Now he just needs to make better decisions for his team.

bengalsfan21
12-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Hey bro, I am happy to give credit where its due, you and 21 are welcome here on SF becuz of your respected knowledge of the game and intelligent conversations. Its never anything personal w/ you guys. :cheers:

:cheers: thanks Blitz, I stray away every now and then and talk a little smack but I like to keep things respectable, with that said Blitz :chair: BF21 (thats for being a steeler fan) :busted:

Suitanim
12-05-2005, 09:40 AM
I said the Bears are the worst winning team in the NFL, and I stick by it. The NFC is a joke Conference, and the only AFC team the Bears have been able to beat was the lowly Ratbirds...Hell, they lost to the Browns.

The Steelers will not lose to the Bears.

BengalBrian
12-05-2005, 10:06 AM
I said the Bears are the worst winning team in the NFL, and I stick by it. The NFC is a joke Conference, and the only AFC team the Bears have been able to beat was the lowly Ratbirds...Hell, they lost to the Browns.

The Steelers will not lose to the Bears.
If they sit Ben, they will...

He said he tweaked his knee I thought... And his thumb may have gotton reinjured...

If he plays, it's possible, but I still think the Bears will make it a game against you. But there is much more at stake for you guys and I think that will def have them pumped up

CantStop85
12-05-2005, 06:16 PM
I said the Bears are the worst winning team in the NFL, and I stick by it. The NFC is a joke Conference, and the only AFC team the Bears have been able to beat was the lowly Ratbirds.
Is it just me or did you guys lose to the lowly ratbirds? At least the Bears were able to beat them. :smile:

Seriously though, the Bears are a [good] quarterback away from a super bowl run. That defense is no joke...it is one of the best I've ever seen. They will be killing Ben all day long and forcing interceptions...that's a guarantee. If you guys can hold up on defense and hold them under 10, you might be able to squeak out enough offense to beat them. Then again, their best offense is their defense (not to mention their special teams).

Keep laughing at the Bengals victory over the Bears...we'll see what happens sunday. :grin:

Suitanim
12-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Is it just me or did you guys lose to the lowly ratbirds? At least the Bears were able to beat them. :smile:

Seriously though, the Bears are a [good] quarterback away from a super bowl run. That defense is no joke...it is one of the best I've ever seen. They will be killing Ben all day long and forcing interceptions...that's a guarantee. If you guys can hold up on defense and hold them under 10, you might be able to squeak out enough offense to beat them. Then again, their best offense is their defense (not to mention their special teams).

Keep laughing at the Bengals victory over the Bears...we'll see what happens sunday. :grin:

Counting Maddox losses against the Steelers does count in the record books, which is a damned good thing for the Bengals, too...otherwise, the Steelers and Bengals would both be 9-3 right now.

CantStop85
12-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Counting Maddox losses against the Steelers does count in the record books, which is a damned good thing for the Bengals, too...otherwise, the Steelers and Bengals would both be 9-3 right now.
Right, and if Carson Palmer hadn't gotten injured last season, we would have also made the playoffs last year...your point? :rolleyes: Who's to say you guys would have won those games had Ben been in? He could have thrown 3 INT's like he did against the Bengals. No one knows for sure.

I wouldn't mind that much if the steelers were 9-3 right now because we would still likely win the division, and if not, we would be in good position for a wildcard spot (unlike the steelers right now).

Suitanim
12-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey, it's the Steelers fault for keeping that lump of shit Maddox around, so we are where we are for a reason.

My point is that the Steelers are a very young team who had a little bad luck this year, and the season isn't over yet.

To make absurd sweeping statements about the future of the Bengals based on one single win in Pittsburgh is ludicrous and needs to be called out.

tony hipchest
12-05-2005, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't mind that much if the steelers were 9-3 right now because we would still likely win the division, and if not, we would be in good position for a wildcard spot.

complacency at its finest. typical bunghole mentality

Motley Nate
12-06-2005, 10:03 PM
To make absurd sweeping statements about the future of the Bengals based on one single win in Pittsburgh is ludicrous and needs to be called out.
To be honest, as big as a win as it was for Bengal fans, it was just the start of a new rivalry. If BOTH teams can maintain their players and coaches, then we've got an interesting couple of years ahead of us. I'm pumped, we are going to have some great games between teams next year. Might as well drop Baltimore and Cleveland from the division, it's going to be either Cincinnati or Pittsburgh for a good while.

Prosdo
12-06-2005, 10:53 PM
To be honest, as big as a win as it was for Bengal fans, it was just the start of a new rivalry. If BOTH teams can maintain their players and coaches, then we've got an interesting couple of years ahead of us. I'm pumped, we are going to have some great games between teams next year. Might as well drop Baltimore and Cleveland from the division, it's going to be either Cincinnati or Pittsburgh for a good while.

The new rivalry should be great. Two upcoming young QBs going at it 2 times a year. Sounds good to me.

Suitanim
12-07-2005, 11:05 AM
I think the Browns will be a good team maybe as early as next year...

bengalsfan21
12-07-2005, 12:23 PM
I think the Browns will be a good team maybe as early as next year...

If the browns start beating either of our teams we all need to just quit watching football :rolleyes: