PDA

View Full Version : Hey check it out !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2005, 01:13 AM
My wife got published in the Steelers Digest for this week. She wrote in w/ a fan letter, the first time she ever sent one, and the Digest published it in the Overview section.

She's famous!! :cheers: :grin:

SteelR1
12-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Cool!!! Everybody gets their 15 minutes at one point.

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2005, 09:56 AM
My wife got published in the Steelers Digest for this week. She wrote in w/ a fan letter, the first time she ever sent one, and the Digest published it in the Overview section.

She's famous!! :cheers: :grin:

Here's to your wife getting her 15 Minutes Of Fame:cheers: :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2005, 10:48 AM
She was so excited..she called me at the bowling alley last nite and I thought something was wrong..She was like.. " Oh my God Matt" :rofl:

bigbensgirl7
12-03-2005, 02:31 PM
That's awesome...tell her Congrats for us at SF!!!

Prosdo
12-03-2005, 02:34 PM
WTG Missy! Congrats!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2005, 04:02 PM
For those that dont get the digest, here is her letter..

Dear Overview,

My husband and I just got back home from the Browns game and all I can say is...wow. This is the first time my husband and I got suite level tickets, and I must say that the staff employed by the Steelers orginization shows as much class as the team they're serving for. Everyone was very helpful and extremely kind, and certainly made our trip enjoyable. My husband and I are more used to the cheaper seats, and while we had a blast at this game, I must admit that I missed carrying on with the people below. Steelers fans are of their own breed, and it was a joy to be part of that for one evening.

On another note, I must say that one of my favorite times of the evening was before the game watching Verron Haynes dancing to the stadium music during warm-ups. It was great to see a player enjoying himself and to be that relaxed before the game, whereas I would probably be a nervous wreck. Players like Haynes and Hines Ward certainly know the definition in enjoying what they do. Kudos to them. And a big thank you to the Steelers orginization and players for a job well done!

Missy P.
York, PA

BB2W
12-03-2005, 04:08 PM
That is awesome BRC!!! :cool:

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Tell her we said Congrats. I should pick up a copy of the edition.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Yeah we're gonna frame this edition and put it up on my Steelers wall in the living room :cheers:

Well, not the whole edition, especially not the front page, but the overview section atleast.