PDA

View Full Version : bengals to trade chad johnson after the season

tony hipchest
12-03-2005, 11:47 AM
for Carrot Top. the organization feels his use of props in endzone celebrations will provide much more entertaining value to the hordes of bengal fans across the nation.

good move!:cool:

tony hipchest
01-06-2006, 05:02 PM
plans have been changed and now they are looking at trading him for marcel marceau (you know...the famous mime)

Livinginthe past
01-06-2006, 05:09 PM
** NEWSFLASH **

The imminent trade of Cincinatti Bengals WR Chad Johnson has been put on hold.
A spokesman for the team said that even though Johnson has not had the sort of season he predicted for himself - he was worth his weight in gold due to the fact Steelers fans across the nation couldnt stop posting threads about him.

Chad himself was not available for comment but we did get hold of a Mr Hipchest, who had this to say " I cant help myself, I have to start a new thread about Chad every day for the week leading up to our playoff game - I dont think im worried about him...but then..... why else would I be posting about him so much ?"

This reporter doesn't know the answer to Mr Hipchests plaintive question - maybe we will get one sunday night.

NM

tony hipchest
01-06-2006, 05:21 PM
correction this is an old thread, and hes only worth his weight in gold TEETH.

lighten up. if i use this forum as my little stand up comedy outlet, dont hate- appreciate.

what? me worry?

just cause this pond seems empty dont mean im gonna give up fishing.

(it appears the bengalfans are following coach lewis's directive) good job lewis. he should be coach of the year not only for shutting up johnson but the bengalfans too :)

Motley Nate
01-06-2006, 08:09 PM
correction this is an old thread, and hes only worth his weight in gold TEETH.

lighten up. if i use this forum as my little stand up comedy outlet, dont hate- appreciate.

what? me worry?

just cause this pond seems empty dont mean im gonna give up fishing.

(it appears the bengalfans are following coach lewis's directive) good job lewis. he should be coach of the year not only for shutting up johnson but the bengalfans too :)
AP NEWS CORRECTION:

Cincinnati has struck a deal with Pittsburgh to exchange ARE and Hines Ward for Chad Johnson and his gold teeth. However, Tagliabue later veto'ed the trade citing Chad's teeth were metallic gold not the Steeler color wheel yellow expected by the Steelers.

:busted:

I don't mind the humor, makes for a better game. Nothing wrong with a little back and forth, that gets lost these days where "owning" is the only concern.

SteelCityMan786
01-06-2006, 08:11 PM
AP NEWS CORRECTION:

Cincinnati has struck a deal with Pittsburgh to exchange ARE and Hines Ward for Chad Johnson and his gold teeth. However, Tagliabue later veto'ed the trade citing Chad's teeth were metallic gold not the Steeler color wheel yellow expected by the Steelers.

I don't mind the humor, makes for a better game. Nothing wrong with a little back and forth, that gets lost these days where "owning" is the only concern.

Why would we get rid of ARE And Ward Anyway. I heard Johnson Goes To The Patriots For Patrick Pass. They Traded Junk For Trash.

tony hipchest
01-06-2006, 08:22 PM
AP NEWS CORRECTION:

lol. i hear ya nate.

speaking of that, it reminds me, i havent fed my dogs on the cbs message board for quite a while.

83-Steelers-43
01-06-2006, 08:47 PM
hordes of bengal fans across the nation.

:hasign: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 09:17 AM
looks like the carrot top experiment failed. not only did the steelers shut his ass down but the nfl cracked down on his tired acts in the endzone.

bad move once again, bengals. maybe that organ grinding monkey on the street corner will trade you chad johnson back for a few bananas and a new hat.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-21-2006, 09:30 AM
looks like the carrot top experiment failed. not only did the steelers shut his ass down but the nfl cracked down on his tired acts in the endzone.

bad move once again, bengals. maybe that organ grinding monkey on the street corner will trade you chad johnson back for a few bananas and a new hat.

...Breaking news ....In anticipation of Chad Johnsons "meeting" of Joey Porter on the 50 yard line this Sunday...all NFL teams but one have turned down any possible trade for the troubled WR. One Front Office personnel was quoted as saying.."With Chads imminent demise, it would not be benificial to our team to trade ANYTHING...there just isnt any payoff in trading for a player who is getting ready to die."
The one team who showed interest was the Chicago Bears, who were willing to trade Walter Payton straight up. When asked if they were aware that "Sweetness" had passed away several years ago..The Bears replied..."UH....YEAH...thats what is called an equitable trade"

Tankus_Maximus
09-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Tony- who do you hate more...Osama Bin Laden..or Chad Johnson?

Me? It's a tough one.

floodcitygirl
09-21-2006, 09:34 AM
...Breaking news ....In anticipation of Chad Johnsons "meeting" of Joey Porter on the 50 yard line this Sunday...all NFL teams but one have turned down any possible trade for the troubled WR. One Front Office personnel was quoted as saying.."With Chads imminent demise, it would not be benificial to our team to trade ANYTHING...there just isnt any payoff in trading for a player who is getting ready to die."
The one team who showed interest was the Chicago Bears, who were willing to trade Walter Payton straight up. When asked if they were aware that "Sweetness" had passed away several years ago..The Bears replied..."UH....YEAH...thats what is called an equitable trade":toofunny: